Chapter 46: It Started When We Began Drinkin’
406 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Camilla Anderson POV): 

*Whistle* 

“Hey beautiful where are you going?” I nearly jumped out of my skirt hearing those words. Leaning up against the uneven stone exterior of the school was Ethan, a smirk playing on his lips.

“Jesus, Ethan you scared me!” My heart pounded hard in my chest as I grabbed at my shirt, an excited tingle running down my spine. 

“You said you were comin’ to the game right and well as you can see—” He gestured to the clear blue sky. “my swindlin’ plans have gone up in smoke.”

“Ah, I see.” I nodded dumbly as we walked down the sidewalk together. “What about your friends?”

“They decided to stay home before they got in any more hot water by getting drunk.” My feet nearly tripped over a crack in the sidewalk as I looked over at Ethan. 

“Wait, do you have alcohol?” Narrowing my eyes I looked at the sudden sheepish grin of the boy as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“Uh, yeah, it’s kind of embarrassing but—” Reaching for his left jeans pocket he pulled out a red-capped bottle of Fireball. “—I’ve got shot glasses in the car too.”

“How do guys fit so much shit in their pockets when I can barely get my phone in?” I grumbled as my hands slipped inside of my very shallow pockets to illustrate. 

“Man-magic!” He spun the bottle in his hands like those models do displaying items on the Price-is-right.

I shuddered at the red demon on the bottle, memories of college parties and the hungover aftermath flitting across my mind like a Vietnam flashback. It only stopped when we reached his car, a small smile spreading across my lips at the beautiful black 442. Maybe it was the combination of memories from my more daring days and the really sweet muscle car in front of me but I suggested something crazy.

“Is it okay if I take her for a spin?” Ethan looked gobsmacked as I pulled my hair into a loose ponytail, the nape of my pale neck exposed for him to see. Unbuttoning the top two buttons of my shirt revealed the milky flesh of my tits and the black lace bra fighting to contain them. 

“Uh, yeah sure.” I grinned at the flustered look he was giving me, the urge to tease him more growing inside of me. 

“Good, 'cause I’ll need to go somewhere remote to change~!” He blushed and I found my own cheeks heating up at the thought. Slung over my shoulders was a bag with an outfit I planned on changing into before going to the game, and now I had all but promised to do it in front of him.

Handing me the keys our fingers brushed against one another sending goosebumps running up my arms. I remember how he looked last night, it was a crazy fucking night and it got my blood pumping! His bare chest was chiseled, his toned stomach gleaming under the lanternlight glow slick with sweat. He was attractive and that thought spurred me to do things to tease him.

“I-I know a spot that fits that description.” He could barely hide the excitement in his voice as he practically sprinted to the passenger side door of his car. I couldn't help but smile as he fumbled with the door handle before realizing he had locked it.

***

“Hoh, pretty naughty of you to bring me out to the edge of the woods to watch me strip.” I parked the car to the side of the road, the passenger side tires were in the long grass of a small ditch causing the car to lean down into the drainage stream.

“Well, you said remote and I couldn't really think of any better place.” His words were muffled midway by me shutting the driver's side door with my wadded-up outfit in my hands. Strutting around to the rear bumper of the car I smirked at Ethan as I caught him peeking with the car's side mirror. Looking down the gravel road one last time to make sure there was no one there I began unbuttoning my shirt.

My movements felt shaky as my heart pounded in my chest, the blood rushing in my ears drowning out every sound. How long had it been since I felt like this, young and wanted? Sure, Mr. Mathews wanted me but that sleazeball would settle for anything he could get, no the last time I felt wanted was when I was a senior in college. Before that night and before the mess after, when I still felt loved.

“Hey, are you okay?” I jolted as I glanced back toward the front of the car. Ethan’s head was sticking out of the window, his eyes filled with worry. Only now had I realized that I had stopped unbuttoning my blouse midway, my large breasts were all but exposed as the lace bra left little to the imagination. The cool autumn air breezing through the forest sent a chill down my spine, my nipples perking up at the sudden change in temperature. 

“Y-yeah, all good.” I quickly finished unbuttoning my shirt before laying it across the trunk of the car. A sigh escaped my lips at the liberating feeling, my massive tits heaving as I rolled my shoulders. God, back pain is such a bitch because of these things, the feeling of my fingers lifting them up brought only the faintest hint of relief as I took the strain off my back. Ethan watched the entire time with flushed cheeks, his eyes trailing every inch of my pale breasts.

Next came my pants, and honestly I was debating whether or not to even change them as it was cooling down already and by the time the game started at 7:00 it would be dusk by then. But seeing Ethan’s perverted gaze lick all over my body bought a thrill in me that I hadn't felt in a few years. So with achingly slow movement for his torture and benefit, I hooked my fingers around the elastic denim. There was no way my ass could fit in a normal pair of jeans so all of mine were jeggings.

Inching it down on one side and then switching and doing the other I slowly shimmied out of my pants with my back facing Ethan. I could practically feel him staring as the jeggings had just gotten over the hill of my ass cheeks. Bending down for no reason in particular I peeled the fabric off of my thighs and legs before lifting one of my feet for me to grab the jeggings.

Now I was wearing nothing but my bra and panties and my black strap sandals. Ethan was drooling and I was fighting the heat creeping up my cheeks at how turned on this was making me feel. Even with the pudge of my stomach and the love handles of my waist he still looked at me like I was desirable. It made it all the more easier to slip on my short denim shorts, the fabric clinging to my doughy thighs like a second skin. If anyone saw me from behind they could see the bottom portion of my ass cheeks, and because my back was facing Ethan he got a full view.

“…Do you like the view?” My voice didn't sound as confident as I was hoping it would sound. In fact, my tone was as fragile as the wind, a single errant comment by him could shatter the small bit of self-confidence I had built up from his lustful looks. 

“I do, you look beautiful Camilla.” I was glad I had my back turned to him because there was no containing the smile threatening to split my face in two. A crimson flush redder than my hair spread across the bridge of my nose, my teeth nibbling at the bottom of my lip as I decided to give him a little extra.

“…I’m glad,” I muttered as my fingers reached for the bra clasp on my back, a deft flick of my fingers later, and the lacy thing fell into my outstretched hand. My areola were contradictory in the fact that they were light and almost blended into my skin and also large and obscene to the point that they covered a large portion of the tops of my breasts. I fought the urge to cover my nipples, unlike my areola which were more low key, my nipples were large and obscene. Like a miniature baby bottle, my nipples were stiff and uncomfortable in more ways than one, their brown color embarrassing me to no end. 

“Woah—” I froze as my eyes clamped shut, my lip trembled at my cowardice to hide from his disgusted expression. Except it never came, the tension in my shoulders giving way to a confused relaxation.

“Woah, what?” My tone came off as a bit more biting than I wanted it to, and as I turned to look at him with misty eyes I saw his slack jawed expression. 

“You’re hot, like super hot!” He declared with a blush that seemed to cover his entire face, a stupid grin plastered on his lips. It seemed the red rash on his face was contagious as I realized he was looking at my nipples, an awkward silence falling between us. 

“…Thank you.” My voice was as quiet as a mosquito, the grey tank top I planned to wear slipping over me easily. The loose fabric meant my bra-less breasts were free to jiggle and let gravity do its thing, my nipples poking through the fabric. It was hardly professional and if any teacher saw me at the game like this I’d be screwed, but honestly fuck it and fuck them. I'm having fun tonight! 

Camilla’s Clothes

***

(Ethan Langston’s POV): 

[The pass is…incomplete, second down.] The staticky noise of the announcer over the radio faded out to background noise as I glanced over at Camilla. It could be the Fireball but my cheeks felt really warm looking at her, a small smirk growing on my face as I uncorked the bottle for another round.

“Jesus, this is a massacre.” She mumbled as she pushed her shot glass right up against mine with a plastic clack. Her eyes were glued to the sight of Keith and Jason’s prided offense meeting the immovable wall that was the Wollstone Warrior's defense. Pouring out the amber liquid without spilling a single drop (can't waste any) I pulled back my own glass and knocked it back. 

“Phew, yeah this game is going to be over pretty damn soon.” I sighed in relief as the liquid fire spared me from its wrath, the cinnamon flavor was almost as addictive as the fiery redhead sitting on the hood of my car. Our eyes met as she finished downing her glass, her slender neck undulating as the liquid slid down her throat.

“I’m glad you convinced me to save money on tickets.” She smirked at me like she hadn't just downed a shot of pure fire, the flush on her cheeks barely noticeable. My pride was hurt that I was such a lightweight compared to her when I was so used to drinking Ricky under the table. 

“It would've been hard for us to sneak shots in the stands, plus the view’s kinda nicer here.” The light was dim as we were parked out in a recently cut cornfield. The opposing team's endzone was facing us and the pure white glow of the field lights acted as the only source of light in the darkened valley. 

“Hmph, was your plan always to get me drunk and take advantage of me?” I chuckled at that, my breath fogging in the cold night air. My fingers were already fumbling with the cap but for some reason, I couldn't get it off. 

“I-I don't know if you can tell or not Camilla, but I’ll probably be shitfaced way before you are.” My tongue felt like lead as I spoke, the cap finally coming unscrewed as I sat it on the hood.

“Nah, I’m just good at hidin’ how drunk I am. Right now I'm working up a good buzz.” Snatching the bottle from my shaking hands Camilla smirked at me. My eyes widened as instead of pouring herself a shot she simply pressed her plump lips against the bottle and titled her head back. Streams of the whisky ran down her neck as it escaped from the seal created by her mouth, her neck moving with each gulp she took. “Pwah, now we're even!” 

“…” For some reason the alcohol staining her skin and the tops of her breasts was annoying me. An odd urge overtook me as I sat my glass down in the gap between the car’s hood and windshield. Standing up on shaky legs I stumbled over until I was right in front of her. 

“What are you doing—!?” Her cheeks were flush and whether that was from the alcohol or me getting in her personal space my Fireball-addled brain couldn't tell. Before she could even protest I began licking up the spilled liquor on the hollow of her neck.

“…Drinkin’.” It was a stupid response but as my tongue tasted the tang of her sweat and the cinnamon hint the liquor left on her skin I entered heaven. Camilla whimpered as her hands pressed against my chest trying to push me away. 

“E-Ethan, I need you toooooo—!” Her words trailed off into a moan as my hand reached up to maul one of her perfectly round globes, the palm of my hand brushing against her erect nipple. My tongue traveled further down as I licked up the sweat and alcohol from her tits with relish leaving behind trails of my saliva.

“…” She had slipped down from her perch on the hood of the car, her ass now hanging off of the side. My body was in between her legs and my growing erection pressed up against her crotch.

“Oh, fuck it!” Camilla seemed to admit defeat to my terrible onslaught, but instead of embracing me like I hoped she pushed me away with far more force. I flushed as I realized I was humping the air like a dog in heat, pulling my hand from her boob like I’d been scalded I looked at her smirking face.

“…Sorry,” I murmured. My eyes widened however as I watched her down another swig of the whisky before looking at me with flushed cheeks and misty eyes.

“If we’re gonna do this, you have to follow a few rules for me, can you handle that big boy~?” I nodded dumbly, my head feeling like it was drowning in the deep end as I fought desperately to stay cognizant. Damn, compared to her I'm a total lightweight. 

“Shure, what are the rulesh?” 

“First, we need to call your girlfriend.”

“Wait, I thought you were my girlfriend?” 

“…Let’s just call her.”

13