Chapter 48: Dommy Mommy Camilla (R18+)
608 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The title is a bit of a meme but yes Camilla’s an aggressive woman who likes to take charge. That doesn’t mean she’s opposed to letting Ethan take the lead from time to time it just means that when Camilla has sex she likes to be the one to control the pace and set the mood.

“Fufu~ she’ll be watching so try not to embarrass yourself in front of her.” I jolted as I felt her slimy tongue lick my ear lobe, my teeth digging into my lower lip to fight back the girly squeak I almost released.

Her tongue dragged across my jaw as her hands began feeling at my chest. I could feel the goosebumps rising on my skin as her sharp nails scraped against my pecs. Her lips pecked across my jaw before going down across my neck and Adam’s apple, a groan leaking from my lips as the tickling feeling sent tingles down my spine.

“Ah, ah, ah, Abby no touching yourself until I say so~!” Her voice was teasing as she pulled back from my spit-slick neck, her breath sending a cooling tickle across my skin. 

‘Oh come on, that's bullshit!’ Abby’s voice still seemed to be coming from Camilla’s phone but now the sound seemed more echoey like she was on speaker or—

“A-are you two face timing!?” Now I felt really embarrassed as I knew my girlfriend was watching me be teased by Camilla. The sound of both girls giggling at my flushed face made me really regret agreeing to this. Do I really have an aversion to simply masturbating to relieve my stress? I might have spoiled myself rotten with a girlfriend willing to handle my urges.

“We are, and Abby you were the one who agreed to give me full control of what happens. Do you want me to drop him off with Clara?” There was something in Camilla’s voice that made me shiver like she was in control and no matter what I did I couldn't or wouldn't want to break free. 

‘…Fine, but don't make me wait forever.’ Abby sighed and despite sounding defeated there was an undercurrent of excitement bubbling underneath of her voice. If I could see I could probably figure out what was causing her to be excited but the mystery ended when I felt something scalding hot be pressed into my face. 

“You’ll get your moment, now Ethan lick me.” The heady smell of her pussy pressed up against my nose and her command were too much to bare. My tongue ran across her slit starting from her taint all the way to the swollen nub of her clit still in its hood before coming into contact with the coarse hairs of her bush. I really wished I could see if the curtains matched the drapes but Camilla had other ideas.

“That’s it, good boy~.” Her voice was a husky murmur as her thighs began to clamp around my head, her hands pulling my face tight against her pussy. She whimpered as my nose tickled at her clit, the muscles twitching in her thighs as she ground against me. Dragging my tongue across her slit resulted in a burst of flavor assaulting my tongue. It was like I took a sip of a sour red wine, and the tang while not my favorite was definitely tolerable as I heard Camilla’s excited breathing.

“Lick my clit.” Her command brought me back from my taste testing as I pecked at the engorged little nub poking our from her clitoral hood. She shuddered as my tongue swirled around her clit before I dipped back down into her honey pot and pressed my nose hard against it. Repeating this action like clockwork I basked in the sound of my teacher whimpering in pleasure, each jolt of her thighs telling me I was making her feel good. 

‘Camilla, can I please touch myself?’ Abby whimpered, her voice sounding much closer to me as Camilla held onto her phone to give my girlfriend a better angle of me eating her out. And eat her out I did, a hum vibrating through my lips had her quivering on top of me as one of her hands pressed me further up against her sopping wet puss. Dipping my tongue as deep as it would go I wriggled it around like it was a worm, the red-headed beauty shuddering as a hoarse groan broke past her plump lips. 

“Oooh, yes keep licking, I’m almost there!” Her voice pitched higher and higher the more my tongue spread her velvety pink folds. The sour tang of her pussy became addictive as her cunt undulated around my tongue trying to milk it like a cock. 

Pulling free of her grip was a challenge as I felt like Flick getting his tongue stuck to the flagpole (A/N: Christmas Story) except this vice wasn't ice cold and painful but molten and erotic. With a tug I was out pulling strands of femcum with me and before she could whimper and protest I kissed her clit before humming a vibrating tune that sent her squealing. She stiffened like she had just been tazed, her thighs spasming as they clamped around my head like a log splitter. It was suffocating but by God was it one of the hottest feelings in the world as I was doused in femcum as her pussy twitched and shivered over my face smearing the pungent aroma of her arousal all over me. 

“Aaaaahn~yessssss!” She groaned as her fingers pushing my head into her muff dug into my skin with their sharpened nails. A hiss leaked from my lips which only seemed to heighten the girl's pleasure as she jolted like she’d been struck by lightning. The spasming dance of her grinding her pussy across my face only stopped when she finally ran out of steam and slumped against the headboard of her bed.

‘—He’s good right?’ Abby sounded smug, and the redhead using my face as a stool seemed to agree as she gently rubbed my head like I was a dog. By this point, my dick was a twitching mess drooling precum and ready for any form of attention. 

“He’s adequate, I’ll give him that.” The firm pressure her thighs created wrapping around my head disappeared as she crawled toward the bottom of the bed taking Abby’s disembodied voice with her. Before my imagination could dream up of what she would do next I felt her slender fingers wrap around my dick. “This isn't bad either.” 

Her palm was cool as it stroked my shaft up and down with tender movement, my foreskin slowly peeling back to reveal the fat head of my cock. Precum drooled from my urethra and down the glans before being smeared across my shaft by her hand. It was the second handjob of my life and between the two of them Camilla clearly had more experience. With deft fingers, she changed the pressure as she alternated between long and slow strokes to fast short motions around my glans. 

“Oh, fuck!” I groaned as  her other hand came up to rub the tip of my dick with her palm smearing precum across it. Now she was using both hands to jerk me off with alternating twisting motions that had me bucking my hips seeking more pleasure. I could feel I was growing close, my nuts were churning and the knot just above my navel was close to unraveling. Precum dribbled from my dick in preparation for the main event but Camilla had other ideas. 

“Ah, ah, ah, no cumming yet, Ethan~!” Her hand stroking the lower half of my shaft tightened around my dick like a vice. A groan of pain and pleasure leaked from my lips as my cock jolted and twitched like it was cumming but no matter what not a single drop of cum left the tip. 

As my dick settled down she released her constricting grip before the familiar ticklish sensation of her breath sent an arc of electric fire up my spine as it brushed against my glans. Her plush lips pecked at my slit busy dripping precum, her tongue darting across the opening making me see stars.

“Now, Ethan I’m going to suck you off and I want you to tell your girlfriend how it makes you feel~!” Her teasing tone was downright sadistic and when her lips parted and my glans was enveloped in the velvety moist comfort of her lips I knew this was going to be hard. It took me a moment to realize she hadn't moved, her scalding hot mouth was practically melting my cock and the longer it stayed in one place the worse the feeling grew.

“W-why aren't you moving?” Her hand pressed down hard against my navel as she kept me from humping into her mouth. A shiver ran down my spine as her other hand clutched at my balls with an implied threat that had me docile real quick.

*Pop*

“Tell her how it feels.” She released my dick with an exaggerated pop of her lips as she spoke to me, her damp breath sending jolts of pleasure across my cock. 

“I-It feels good—” I groaned as she gave my nuts a delicate squeeze. She wanted more detail it seems, the goal was most likely to get me to admit who was better out of the two of us. 

“Tell us more.” Her husky voice grew deep in only the way a smoker could, the sound was raspy and yet smooth like honey. She was just like the Fireball we had been drinking, burning hot and yet smooth and addictive. 

“Your lips are really plump and when your tongue ran over my glans I was seeing stars. It feels like my dick is going to melt inside of your mouth and it makes me really pissed that I can't see your pretty face when you do it!” Honesty was the best policy and I was rewarded for it as the grip on my balls had shifted over into her delicately fondling them, the sensation bringing a relieved sigh to my lips.

“Fufu~good boy Ethan.” Her lips wrapped around my head and I groaned as her tongue swirled around the underside of my glans. Like a dog trained for treats I wanted to avoid her stopping so I continued to narrate her every action.

“Ooh, God it feels great when you rub your tongue on the underside there—!” She devoured me deeper as a quarter of my shaft entered the moist velvet of her mouth. The slurping and licking sound of her tongue added to the pleasure as she hummed against my cock sending vibrating waves of pleasure up my spine. 

‘H-how is it compared to mine Ethan?’ Abby’s voice sounded nervous like I was going to tell her how much better Camilla was. 

“Ugh…Camilla is a bit more…ooh, aggressive! You are really delicate and give into my whims easier plus you are super earnest when you do it so it makes you really cute.” As I spoke Camilla’s head bobbed up and down my dick with a feverish speed. Her tongue swirled around my shaft and the veins running across it as the sound of her choking herself on my cock filled the air. 

‘Really?’

“Uoooh, really!” I groaned as she buried her nose in my pubes with a wet squelching sound as my cock was buried in her throat. Camilla gagged as her throat constricted against my dick trying to dislodge me from her esophagus. The squelching sound of my saliva-coated dick pulling out of her throat filled the air before with a gasp for breath like an Olympic diver she buried my polished rod back inside. She seemed miffed by my comment praising Abby and as she continued to suck the life out of my dick with a vacuum force that would put our Kirby (A/N: Vacuum company with shitty sales practices) to shame. 

“Pwah—come on Ethan, cum for me~!” My dick left the seal of her lips with a wet pop as her hand took over the work of wringing the cum out of my cock. With each stroke my balls churned and my dick twitched before the knot around my navel unraveled and I exploded. 

My cock seemed to have its own heartbeat as with each spurt of cum leaking from my dick my shaft twitched with an almost audible thump sound. The feeling of scalding hot ropes of jizz landing on my stomach and just below my chest had me recoiling as I panted like I’d ran a marathon. While this happened Camilla’s hand hadn't stopped stroking my dick free of any of the pearly white seed still stuck inside. By the end of it, I was a quivering mess covered in lukewarm jizz and shaking from the intense aftereffects of my orgasm. 

“Tsk, tsk, look Abby he made such a mess.” Before I could retort that it was her who pulled out my dick from her perfectly good mouth her tongue darted across the lower half of my stomach. Scooping up my cum with her tongue I was subjected to the ticklish torture of her erotic licking and the fake moans she made just for my enjoyment. By the end of her cleaning me up I was covered in her spit and my cock had grown back to full mast again, and as I felt her cool hand wrap around my shaft I realized that maybe that was her intention all along.

11