Do You Qualify?
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fight was on. Cutter's head seemed to instantly snap towards Roxanne's group, and he leapt towards them. Siena threw her hands into the air just as his manic smile appeared before Cassandra. Suddenly, Cassandra knew the exact way she needed to dodge. In a flash, she went left, directing him away from the group. She was able to quickly unsheathe her sword to meet his fist, managing to block both his fists with ease. She took a step to the side, causing Cutter to briefly stumble, allowing Cassandra to get one attempt at a stab to his side. Cutter quickly leaned to the side, struggling to stay on his feet as he slowly regained his posture. Once he was perfectly okay he gave a smile and nod towards Cassandra, before grabbing an unsuspecting man and throwing him out of the arena.

Julian directed his eyes towards where the Battlestorms were, and the Stones and Maximos were already circling them, waiting for the perfect time to pounce. Luca looked perfectly calm, not even having a weapon drawn, while Caoimhe and Gavin protected his back. Julian directed the bear towards Luca, which led to Roxanne clinging on for her life as the Bear ran forward in an attempt to slash him. Luca jumped forward, taking one sword out and stabbing the bear in it's stomach. When that didn't do anything to stop it, he quickly leapt away from the bear just before it slashed him, doing a backflip before landing elegantly on one foot. Hoping to remove it's hand, Luca swung his sword in one swift motion only for the sword to clash against the metal embedded inside. Samuel took the chance, quickly dashing behind Luca and kicking him in the back. But before he could follow up, He felt the world around him get heavier. He took a step forward, but something that simple was taking a toll on his body. He stepped out of the field, and saw a brown skinned woman in a purple shirt grinning at him. Samuel went in for another kick, and his body was forced to the ground. Adebayo threw a punch towards the girl, who started weighing him down next. Samuel was freed, and he went in for a kick at the same time Gisella went in for a downward swing of her fists. One leg to her side, and a fist to her head. The girl was flung to the side, struggling to get up and barely dodging a summoned double blade to the head.

"Sorry Luca, I'll deal with this!" She yelled out, casting another circle on her attacker.

Gisella went to attack Luca, who stopped her fist by placing the tip of his sword. Her other fist furiously approached him, and he quickly took out another sword to meet it. Adebayo came up from behind, ready to discharge energy. Caoimhe got between them, letting the back of her gauntlet fitted fists absorb the hit, replying with an uppercut to the jaw. Adebayo put his guard up, weaving through her next punch to reply with his own to her stomach, knocking her back slightly. She fell onto hardened air, springing back into action and grabbing Adebayo's arm. Adebayo felt the pain sear through him as his left arm began to wither away. Caoimhe landed another kick to his stomach.

"Do nothing, and your arm will be back shortly."

Adebayo backed away, with Samuel in tow.

Fiorella clashed her summoned axe against Gavin's spear. He was swiftly moving towards her, seeming to block all her attacks with minimal effort. He even seemed to let a yawn out, infuriating her even more. She threw her axe back for one mighty swing, and Gavin casually put his spear to the side. He made a circle from his fingers and slowly blew into it. When she swung her axe, it hit off an invisible barrier. She tried running behind him, and he sharply turned around and started making another barrier, quickly getting behind her and making a third. Fiorella took an enraged step back, colliding with the barrier. It shattered on impact, feeling like several shards of glass cut into her body, evaporating as quickly as they came. Gavin was behind her once again, looking fully serious in the brief glance Fiorella had behind her back, shoving a final barrier into her back. Before she could slump over, Gisella ran over and cradled her in her arms, trying to kick Gavin, who dodged without showing any emotions.

"Okay." Cassandra whispered to herself. "Gavin's probably the weakest of the three." She quickly climbed on top of the bear, and Gavin watched as she stood triumphantly over the arena, glaring at him. He looked confused for a brief second, a look of confusion which quickly turned to terror when Cassandra leapt down, axe in hand, slashing the floor he was just standing on. He gripped his lance tightly, and Julian's bear casually sauntered up to him, picking him up and flinging him out of the arena. He dropped the lance and rolled to the floor, ready to pick it up again once he safely landed. He landed in front of a smirking shirtless guy, who Gavin kicked in the legs as he got back up. He ran for the spear as the man ran away from the arena, leaping over the bounderies of the arena, that eliminated you if you crossed it. But Gavin heard a clap, and before he knew it, they had switched places.

"And the first member of the big five is out! Gavin from the battlestorms has been eliminated by an unknown player!"

"But-but…he went over the line first!" Gavin said, his hands shaking.

"Didn't stay there, so he's still in!"

On the other side of the arena, Capri was casually knocking every fool out of her new playhouse. Men would approach her and she'd quickly change the size of her toy mallet and give it a trusty swing, hitting them hard over the head. Seeing as it was just a toy and she promised to be gentle with it, it was allowed. It'd disorient them for a while, so that's when Zee would come up behind them and throw them out of the arena. Gam would be in the corner doing his own thing. People would hit him with their weapons and he'd just shrug it off, juggling in the corner like an idiot. Easy target. But if an attack would stop him in his tracks, he'd drop his juggling balls on them. His true ability was to store impacts, so his quick juggling stored enough energy to drop a fully grown man if he was quick enough to store the energy, which he usually was. And once they were knocked out, Zee would throw them out of the arena with no issues. While those two were busy, Capri decided she'd sneak off to where the main characters were fighting and show her own moves. But before that could happen, she got a swift punch to her side, sending her flying through the arena. She was able to regain her composure mid-air, stylishly landing on her feet to greet the one who landed the hit. A stern looking blonde girl in a pristine white dress, looking at her with her pristine hazel eyes, her left arm covered in a rose pink crystal.

"Oh, heeeey." Capri started slowly. "Adriana?"

"Arianna!" She yelled back.

"That's it." Capri said casually, swinging a guy out of the arena without breaking eye contact. Former leader of the Rose Quartz society, best hero group of her home airship before the Stones usurped her.

"Did not know you were invited."

"If you must know, I came alone to take down the other heroes. Do you want to help me with that?"

"I mean, mayyybeee." Capri replied with eyes closed and hands behind her head, ducking as a woman tried sending a flying kick her way. "I dunno, you could at least buy me dinner first."

"Whatever I can still afford, I can buy."

"Screw it, sounds good." Capri shrugged, joining her in the grand cluster of petty heroes. She noticed Roxanne clinging to Julian's bear, her grip slowly weakening over time. Capri jumped into the air, watching Roxanne clutch the bear's skin in fear. She grew her mallet to cast a shadow over her, the bear, and Julian. Julian plunged a hand into the beast's fur, causing it to force Roxanne to the ground. Capri shrunk her hammer to a reasonable whacking size and aimed it straight towards Roxanne's head, only for Siena to appear behind her as the hammer was about to connect. Roxanne ducked under the hammer with agility she had no idea she had, scrambling away from the chaos until the man who got Gavin eliminated approached her, a friendly smile on his face. But just as Roxanne put her fists up to at least look intimidating, the urge to duck enveloped her, and Siena was flung full force at the man, knocking them both out of the arena instantly.

"Now, thirty-five remain!" Was heard over the loudspeaker.

This was it! Everyone thought. Three people left, so it's best to get one of these people out now! Samuel and Adebayo jumped back into the game, with Adebayo taking on Gisella immediately, with Arianna taking on Fiorella with nothing with bare fists and unbridled rage, with Fiorella smirking all the while.

Deciding enough was enough, lump two threw a canister on the ground, creating a plume of smoke around all the heroes remaining. And in the ensuing chaos, the final words rang out.

"And round one is over!"

0