(CHAPTER 1) “What is she doing here of all places?!”
20 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
“Jack! Get down from the window this instant!” a mother shouts at her child, who watches a fleet of police cars dashing down the street in amazement.
The scene shifts towards a luxurious building surrounded by the police. The police seem to be in a rush. They're quickly setting up fences around the building. A squad is dedicated to stopping the people and the press from coming near the area. In this riffraff, a man is standing going through an argument on a phone call. As the other police officers rush here and there.
“Please Sir, it's only been 10 minutes since I've been dedicated to this operation” The man pleads in a soft voice.
“Let it be 10 minutes or 12! Vlad this is very serious. The members of the board are in over their heads to get all the hostages out safely. I'm entrusting you with this task because you know how much worse you'll be if you cannot complete your mission. I suffer, you suffer! Remember!” The voice over the speakers warns him. As the call ends.
“No, no, no, no, no....” Vlad says in a continuously fading voice. As he loses his mind
“Sir!” A man suddenly walks up to him and gives him a salute. “The whole team will be led by your command”. He speaks.
“Who are you?” Vlad asks with his eyes wide open as the stress takes control of him.
“I would be the commanding officer, Sir”. The officer replies in a confused tone.
“Well, what are you standing here around for?” Vlad acquires.
“We are waiting for your orders Sir” (Confused)
“Oh! So, are you looking for my orders? Well, why don't you be a nice boy... And get me the freakish Blueprint of this hellish building!!!” (Commands in large)
“Yes, Sir!” The man obeys and runs away.
“Imbecilic morons!” (Vlad curses) as he tries to get himself together.
As Vlad is still struggling to control the situation, new squads are Still coming in for further assistance. Suddenly, A fleet of black vans emerges from everywhere. Vlad sees a mysteriously familiar symbol on These vans and gets worried. No further, 3 black cars arrived. And a beautiful woman wearing a white coat with the same symbol printed on it steps out from one of the cars. As her foot hits the ground. Many soldiers emerge out of the vans in formation. All of them were armed in black. A wind blows and her lovely red hair moves as she approaches Vlad followed by her two assistants Nicol a young gentleman and Kate a young tech adult woman.
(quickly)“Hello sir! it is to inform you that we will be taking the lead from here on now and these are the verified orders of you and your full cooperation with us in case you have any further queries kindly correspond to your sources and do not be a needle in the path” Nicol briefs Vlad quickly as he hands him a white paper writing and goes on after Kate and their boss who had just walked past them.
As Vlad stares at the paper in disbelief and horror he falls to his knees on the ground.
1