dragon snake
34 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up because something licks my head.
I open my eyes and see Lupa licking my head and looking at me strangely.
I sit up, and she's a little scared of how much I've grown.
She starts circling around me and pokes my leg where the plant is. I growl that I don't know what it is.
I feel that the plant feels good with me, so I gave up the fight.
I look around and I don't see the others. I growl to Lupa, Where are they?
She growled back that they went hunting.
I feel hungry. I growl to her, Shall we go hunting too?
She nods, and I stand up and walk out of the cave, and she follows me.
I look up at the sky and see that it is night, and now there are no feathered dragons in the sky, only the stars and two moons.
wait two moons? Strangely, one is red and the other is blue.
I don't see many creatures, but I feel more dangerous.
I look at Lupa and tell her to be very quiet and follow me.
We slowly start towards the mountain, and Lupa walks closely beside me.
My ears are twitching because I'm starting to hear voices. I lie down in the grass, and Lupa follows me.
We slowly approach the sound, and then I see through the grass that
There is a big snake on the ground in front of us, and it is strangling something.
Although this snake looks like a cross between a dragon and a lizard with no legs,
I signal Lupa to jump with me. I jump on the snake's head and kill it, while she jumps on its body so that It can't move.
I count to three and then jump, and Lupa immediately follows me.
and she pins the snake's body to the ground so it can't move while I try to rip the head off.
I bite its head and start pulling it all my might; I can hear its flesh tearing and blood spurting.
Its spikes and horns sting, but I don't bother with it until its head is stuck in my mouth.
I pull it out one more time, and its head stays in my mouth because I ripped it out.
I spit its head out. I look at Lupa, and I see that she gets off the snake's body and comes here and licks the blood off me.
nice catch I growl, but how do we get this corpse back to the cave? If I look at its entire length, it is about 7 meters long and quite wide.
If it hadn't strangled this thing, we wouldn't have been able to kill it.
Haha, luck is on my side today. I sit down in the grass to think, and Lupa snuggles up to me.
When I think about it, the plant at my feet starts to coil like a snake.
What the hell? I watch the plant tense up on my leg, and I feel as if it is sucking energy out of me.
but it grows and wraps itself around the snake and lifts it into the air.
This was unexpected, but this stupid plant made me very tired.
I see Lupa was scared of the plant and went away a little.
I growl that the problem is solved, but she looks very upset about the plant.
I stand up and walk back towards the cave, the snake being carried by the plant behind me.
Lupa follows me a little further, but I feel more and more tired.
By the time we got back to the cave, my whole body was shaking, but I saw Mom and my siblings inside.
Ugh, I can't take this, and I collapsed in front of the cave entrance.
Lupa got scared, ran towards me, and started whining and licking me.
The plant seemed to sense that I couldn't take it; it penetrated the snake's body and began to suck its blood.
and slowly the whole plant turned red, and I felt a new energy inside me. Then the plant was slowly creeping back on me.
What the hell is this plant? Then Mom noticed us, came out, and helped us bring in the snake's body.
Lupa still looked pretty upset about what had happened, so I went to her, licked her, and rubbed myself on her to calm her down.
After Mom cleaned us because we were both very bloody, she called the others to eat.
We all start eating the snake. It's not bad, although it's pretty dry without the blood.
Ah, it's so bad that we can't talk in a complex way. If we could talk, I would be able to ask Mom about the plant.
I mean, we can communicate, but it's too complicated to ask.
Hmm, that snake's head looked really cool. I should have brought it. I could have gone among the bones.
I have my own little pile of bones where I collect skulls and bones that I like.
but I feel quite tired; maybe I should sleep. I walk to a corner, then lie down and curl up.
I close my eyes and feel my siblings come and lie on top of me or next to me.
Hmm, maybe I should name the plant too. I yawn.
but not now; I feel my consciousness slowly drifting, and I fell asleep.

2