Chapter 2
0 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, are you ready, Oniichan?"

In front of me assembled all legions of Diablo, intimidating battle cry, and advanced equipment with weapons that never had at that time. We, as The Demon Lord and Queen's loyal soldiers, some of us ready and some don't. But, there is no skepticism because our Demon Lord, Leader of all Lord and Queen, Takeru Suzuki, son of Megumin Itoh, daughter of Tomioka Itoh, with his unrealistic heroic and intelligence to against them, begins to order us to charge towards through the end of our lives. My brother is on the soldier side while the others stand with the assassin, Archer, and Calvary. It was raining and there were a lot of corpses on the surface around.

"Finish them all," said a Diablo. The war is so vicious until our battalion is almost at its quarter. Then, I saw a female legion, with her rage and flashy move, she kills a ton of my battalion.

Subsequently, we won, they took all the hostages to our homeland. The Diablo, kneel in front of the Anti-Hero family, which is Takeru and Aiko. He didn't get a chance to speak as Takeru snap his head off and it exploded.

"Take off me, you hypocrites," said the female legion that refuses her armor to be discarded.

"Hey, what is going on here?" I said.

"The female legion refusing her armor to be removed," said the soldier.

"Let me handle her," as I get close to her, at first she went wild. As I sang a calm lullaby for her, she start to recognize the lullaby. I pat her head and she breaks down.

"Interesting," Takeru said.

"That's the only way to make someone calms down. But, she's different. She burst out because of that lullaby. Maybe she had a tough time. I think I should take care of her,"

"You sure about her? If you take the risk, it'll be a critical risk," Aiko said.

"I'm sure of it. Plus, she wants some attention," I said as she gets closer while I'm removing her buffer. She looks at me with her beautiful eyes, her skin is flawless, and her edges perfect. "What's your name?"

"A-Akemi... Kaneki," she mumbled.

-

-

-

"Oi... Ototo-chan, Wake up!!!"

"Ah! What just happened?" I said. I view this place, seems familiar.

"Akira, what are you doing?"

"I WAS WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!" said Akira.

"Who is she?"

" You didn't remember me? That woman who cries upon your lullaby," said Akemi. After that, I recalled back where my memories were.

"Akemi, oh God, your okay," I said. She pouts at me and looks away.

"Wait, you guys know each other before?" said Akira.

"They have a unique bond that imbued since the first time they met, White hair, pathetic and coward man," Yui said at once.

"Yui!!" we got shocked and confused about what was going on.

"Don't call me that, I'm not even a kid anymore. I'm in my '30s and of course, I have white hair," said Akira.

"Weren't that natural exist?" I said and he turn silent. "Where are we, Yui-chan?"

"You are in my house and you're here for a reason," she continues. "The girl next to you has a little brother with his son," Akira got much confusion about her background. I know her much but just letting him figure it out.

"So... what is the reason related to it?" I said.

"First, she's your wife from now on," said Yui.

"What?! For real?" I said. Yui grabs my hand and Akemi's. She pulls out her knife and cuts both of our hands.

"Hold hands while it's still bleeding," she said. We hold our injured hands together and something immerses our soul and feelings. When I saw her, she turns red, and when I tried to pull my hand off her, she refuses to.

"Hey, let go my little brother's hand, that's enough," said Akira. Both of us didn't hear a thing from him, we stared at each other for half an hour. He tried to separate our hands and it felt the affliction. Luckily, I manage to control it, still, it's hurt. She doesn't. So, I went for her to sing some lullaby to calm her down.

"You're taking care of everyone at your own risk to avoid any single violence. Are you a former assassin?" said Megumin, leaning at the door entrance.

"He was," said Yui.

"I don't want to talk about it, Demon Queen Kino," I called her second name.

"Hmm,"

"Anyway, since you're both married, you can start your jobs now," said Yui.

"Jobs? What jobs?" said Akira.

"To bring her little brother and his son back, without Takeru's help,"

"Wait, that's hard, and who's Takeru again?" I said.

"My son, the true Demon Lord. He can manipulate the timelines whatever he one for some good reason. But, right now he's very busy these days," said Megumin.

"I didn't know him at all," I have to hide my identity as a reincarnated angel. Plus, there's no name on the heavens list. I and Akira look at each other and he doesn't know either.

"I'm gonna take my vengeance on someone who kill my brother and my nephew," Akemi said.

"Wow, easy girl, we hadn't done the plan first," And so, we discussed our plans. It'll be a long journey. "... and also, don't use any transportation,"

"Wait, what?! Why?! It'll be an easier mission for us," said Akira.

"You'll see," said Yui.

"Well then, everything settled, pack up your things," said Megumin. She took our things from our house.

"AH, F**K, My P**N MAGAZINES," said Akira. Megumin smiles at him as it seems pathetic for a bachelor.

"Be a man, Akira Fujiwara. C'mon, time won't wait for you," said Megumin.

"Are you okay, bro?" I ask.

"Shut up, just go there and pack up your things and your wife's too," said Akira, pathetically.

______________________________0________________________________

"Get off me!!" said a boy.

Everyone hummed around as Diablo sits on her throne. The atmosphere is very dark and eerie. Some of it begs for their life and some yell to death.

"Lord Lucy, daughter of Lucifer, we brought you, two prisoners," said the legion.

"Well well, it looks like we kidnapped our traitor's brother and her nephew," she said. The prisoners begging to spare their lives. But not to Asahi and his son, Akihiko.

"You'll never find her. She's with her husband," said Asahi. She laughs hard as he states that.

"Who? Osamu? In your dreams. He's dead long ago, and I killed him before," said Lucy.

"How?! How could you kill my sister's husband?!!" he screamed. Lucy comes towards his ear whispers.

"Your sister has no match to me. She's not the brave anymore," she continues laughing. Then, she grabs his neck and strangles him.

"Daddy!!" his son said.

"REJOICE, MY DEARS. THE ANGEL THAT YOU INTIMIDATE, IS DEAD. STARTING TODAY, WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLDS AND THE MULTIVERSE, ONCE AGAIN!!" she cheers her legions. Everybody hailing for her glory.

______________________________0________________________________

(Goat licks Osamu's face)

" Oh, what the... Get off me!"

Everybody is laughing at me. My face turns red, I need to cover my face. Then, Akemi sits next to me and lends me her napkin. "How's your sleep?" she said.

"Yeah, thanks for asking me,"

"Do you remember, about our interrelation?" she asked.

"Some, mostly good ones," I said. "Why do you ask me that?"

"I was lonely, and I was disgraced by my own master," said Akemi. I spontaneously hug her.

"Me too, dear," She puts her head on mine, and then we fall to sleep. Our next stop will be Vladivostok, but something will happen to us brutally worse.

0