Recon
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Aight, go in there, steal the tiara, get paid, sounds like the easiest thing I’m eva gonna do,” A New York accented woman boasted, earning an eyeroll from the Brunette in front of her.
“You say that about every job you do, Jones,” Janet, the aforementioned Brunette grumbled as she adjusted her glasses. “Just try to do this quickly and quietly, qui-et-ly,” Janet over-pronounced that last part, needing to jam it into the head of her subordinate.
“You got it Boss, it’ll be done before I even break a sweat,” Jenny saluted as she tied her blonde hair into a ponytail and put on a red baseball cap.
“That’s not the...” Janet grumbles as she pinches the bridge of her nose as Jenny leaves the van. “Just go when I tell you to, Recon,”
“Yeah, yeah, I can hear ya,” Jenny played with the two pistols inside of her red track jacket; staring intently at the jewellery store.

“Alright, go on three, one, two, thr- you’re already inside aren’t you?” Janet quietly barked.
“No… maybe,” The Blonde mumbled under her breath, much to the chagrin of her superior. “Hey, don’t worry ya pretty little head, I ain’t shot anyone yet,”
“I’m shocked,” Janet snarked. “I guess we can abandon the quiet part of the mission, go ham Recon,” She reluctantly ordered.
“Already on it, Boss,” Jenny shot into the ceiling with one of her pistols. “All of you get down, this place is bein’ robbed,” Jenny declared to everyone unfortunate enough to still be in the jewellery store.
Everyone got on the ground, obviously.
“Aight, good don’t go anywhere,” Jenny ordered. “And don’t-” The alarm suddenly began to go off. “Sound the alarm, Goddammit; which one ‘a youse did that?” Jenny waved her gun around, pointing it at one of the clerks.
“Was it you, I know it was you,” She accused the poor man.
“Dude, I barely get paid above minimum wage,” The Clerk explained, it was good enough for Jenny; who decided to start looking around for the Tiara.

She smashed open glass display case after glass display case, but no luck; she couldn’t find one Tiara, only regular Jewellery.
Three Security Guards barged into the lobby, all wielding pistols of their own. They take cover behind two display stands and begin to fire upon Jenny, who quickly finds cover of her own.
“Hey uh, bad news Boss-”
“I can hear the gunshots, Recon,” Janet interrupted. “Deal with them, let me know if you need reinforcements,”
“I won’t, thanks Boss!” Jenny beamed as she pulled out a baseball and bat from the back of her jacket, she hits the ball with the bat, launching it over her and the Security Guards’ cover.

“What the he-” The ball explodes as one of the two Guards near it jumps out of the way, avoiding the explosion.
Jenny comes out of her cover and begins to run; dodging the bullets that the Third Guard shoots at her, she vaults over a display stand and raises her bat high in the air, knocking the Second Guard out cold.
The Third Guard looks in astonishment as Jenny draws her pistol on the Man, causing him to put his hands in the air.

“So uh, lookin’ for this Tiara; been wantin’ to act like a Princess since I was 9.” Jenny waved the hand that wasn’t holding a pistol around. “You ehhhh wouldn’t happen to know where it is, wouldja?” She raised an eyebrow.
“It’s probably in the back, I-I dunno man!” He panics.
“Thank you, don’t do anythin’ while I’m gone!” Jenny cheerfully warns as she runs into the employees only room of the store.

Jenny opens the surprisingly unlocked door and begins to quickly rummage through drawers, an after what feels like hours of doing this, she finds the tiara: a beautiful gold with a diamonds embedded throughout.
“Got the Tiara, Boss, now what?”
“Well, considering the police are definitely coming; wait for a bit, hold them off until we find an opening to get you out,” Janet ordered.
“Piece ‘a cake Boss, ain’t even gonna break a sweat!” Jenny cheers as she runs into the lobby of the store, Police officers rush into the store, all taking cover behind multiple display tables at the front of the store.
Jenny ducks behind a display near the backroom door, avoiding the potshots that the Police were taking at her.

Jenny pulls out her two pistols and unloads most of the mag into the Officer’s cover while she runs out of her cover; a hail of bullets fly past her rams her bat into the head of one of the Officers, stealing his cover.
She quickly reloads her pistols and fires at any nearby officers.
Any remaining Officers retreat, as Jenny gives herself some time to rest.
“Good job, Recon, even if you did fail the quietly part; I’ll be out the back to pick you up,” Janet informs.
“Nice, shoulda given me somethin’ harder, I was practically fallin’ asleep over there!” Jenny boasts once again as she leaves the store.

---

Jenny was sitting in the back of van while Janet drove it back to The Base.
“So uh, Janet, you free this weekend cause uh…” Jenny stumbled and blushed. “I’d love to hang out sometime… over dinner; as a friend thing, y’know?”
“Ah, sorry Recon, seems I’m going to be haggling with Government Officials all week,” Janet shrugged.
“Ah, yeah, gotta make sure I can still walk around in public n’ all, heha,” Jenny finger-gunned.
“Exactly, remind me in a week or something,”
“Yeah, gotcha Boss,” Jenny mumbled

0