01 Free Time no More
42 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Speeding through the vast grasslands, the racing duo finally came to a stop, as they reached the waterside in the southern region.

"That - was - AWESOME!!" The sleek fire red car uttered, as he switched back to robot mode.

"I have to admit, it was kinda fun-" The bright yellow one replied, mirroring his transformation. "Fun we hadn't had in a while."

"Lieutenant! Sideswipe!" A female voice echoed, and an armored police vehicle rushing to them.

"Finally caught up to us-" Sideswipe replied with a smirk, as Strongarm switched to robot mode. "Took you long enough."

"As I recall, nobody said anything about a race." She retorted, giving him a glaring look.

"Come on Strongarm, you gotta learn to take a joke." Sideswipe responded in his usual cocky manner. "This is fun Earth time, remember?" His comment made her face plate scowl; she stepped closer to him, her grimed optics locked with his.

"Come on you two- Not now!" Bumblebee interfered, before a quarrel would explode. "Let's just enjoy our free time, and try not to-" His words were cut short. Out of nowhere, a storming blast came crashing down, its powerful shockwave sending the bots down on their aft.

"What the!?" Sideswipe exclaimed, his optics blinded by the blast.

"Sideswipe!? Strongarm!? Are you alright??" Bumblebee shouted out, as he stood up. Visibility was low, but the blinding flash clouds eventually cleared out; only a glowing orb remained, hovering around a petite frame not far from them.

"We're alright sir." Strongarm answered, as Sideswipe helped her get back up. "What happened? Decepticons?” Bumblebee didn’t answer. His guards up, he approached the figure; laying on the grass was a small white bot, servos shivering, as it tried standing up.

"Lieutenant?" Strongarm optics followed him; wasting no time, Sideswipe rushed to his side. "Sideswipe- Wait!!" She sighed in annoyance.

"Woah-" The hot red rebel got closer, and noticed the injured bot. "That's...! Is she...!?"

"... urgh..." The fembot managed to stand back on her pedes, her frame trembling, as she struggled to stay up. She took but feeble steps, her processor remaining unbalanced, as she tried regaining focus in her optics.

"She doesn't look too good Bee..." Sideswipe stated, visible concern in his voice. "We have to bring her back to base." Bumblebee nodded in agreement.

“Now way!! Lieutenant- I really don’t think it is wise to bring her back.” Strongarm disagreed. “We have no idea who she is; for all we know, this could be a trap-”

“Ah come on Strongarm! Loosen up, will you!” Sideswipe cut her off, which only increased her irked state, before refocusing his attention onto the injured fembot. "Woah- Take it easy!" With keen speed and alertness, he caught her just in time before she could collapse.

"Bumblebee to base-" He turned on his comms.

“Lieutenant!? You can’t be serious!?” Strongarm’s evident disapproval was ignored. "Eurgh..." She groused, her hands against her hip plates.

[Fixit here.] The Minibot responded. [So, how's free lime - dime - time so far? Enjoying the warm weather? The green landscape? The-]

"Not now Fixit-" Bumblebee replied in a serious tone. "We've got an injured bot with us, we're bringing her in now." Strongarm’s grumbling words could be heard in the back.

[Understood Lieutenant.] Fixit responded. Pinpointing their coordinates with ease, he opened up a ground bridge; the team returned to base, and proceeded with haste to the medic bay.

"Right here sir." Fixit readied a berth, as he gestured for Bumblebee to lay her down.

"Sideswipe: I’m sending you back to the location we found her." He commanded. "Take Grimlock with you, and scout out the area for any signs of Decepticon activities."

"Sure, leaving right away Bee." Sideswipe responded. "Big guy and I- you can count on us." He let out, before exiting the room. Leaving the injured bot in the capable hands of Fixit, Bumblebee and Strongarm returned to the Scrapyard; proceeding with a search through the database, in hope to learn more about the unfamiliar fembot.

 

9