AUTHOR’S NOTE
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers,


I want to clarify that while this story is inspired by true events, particularly the Afghan war, it is a work of fiction. The characters and events portrayed in these pages are entirely products of imagination. I must emphasize that I do not endorse violence or war, but rather, I use them as a backdrop to explore themes of character development and world-building.


This story is a "what-if" scenario, a journey through an alternate timeline, not to be mistaken for an accurate representation of our world's history. Certain historical events depicted here may stray from reality intentionally to suit the fictional narrative.


As an author, my intention is to create an engaging and thought-provoking experience for readers. I hope that you can immerse yourself in the lives of these fictional characters, empathize with their struggles, and appreciate the complexities of their relationships. While the context of war serves as a catalyst for their stories, my main focus lies in exploring human emotions and the consequences of their actions.


Thank you for embarking on this journey with me, and I hope you enjoy the world of imagination and storytelling that unfolds within these pages.


Sincerely,


John Zefi, an aspiring author.

0