Characters
98 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(I'm not going to list all of the characters in Helluva boss since there's so many, so just the ones that have a role in the story. Also I'm going off the info the wiki provided)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Axel (THIS IS YOU)

Age: 23

Relationship status: Single (for now...)

Info: Hellhound 

Appearance: Your fur is dark grey with long, purple streaks reaching down your body. Your outfit consists of a brown, tattered jacket, with a black undershirt and black ripped jeans. You also have a large, dark grey bushy tail with purple streaks on the underside.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Loona

Age: 22

Relationship status: Single (for now...)

Info: Adoptive daughter of Blitz, receptionist at I.M.P (aaaaand your love interest ;)

Appearance: She has a white fur with grey markings on her face and shoulders, along with striking red eyes with white irises. Her outfit consists of a tattered grey crop-top, black shorts with a crescent moon detail, fingerless gloves, and black toeless thigh-high stockings. She also has long silver hair and a large, bushy dark grey tail with white underneath.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Blitz (Blitzo)

Age: (idk)

Relationship status: Single

Info: Adoptive Father of Loona, Romantically involved with Stolas, Head of I.M.P

Appearance: He has crimson skin with white blotches of various sizes that cover parts of his forearms, chest, and his tail, as well as most of the right side of his face. He has black spines on his head and upper back, as well as on his tail. He has curved, black and white striped horns. He also has a heart-shaped skull symbol on the centre of his forehead.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Moxxie

Age: (27)

Relationship status: Married (Millie)

Info: Husband of Mille, son of Crimson, employee at I.M.P

Appearance: Moxxie is an imp characterized by red skin and white freckles on his cheeks. He has distinctive white pointy hair that leads up to curvy black and white striped horns. His usual outfit consists of a navy-black coat with red buttons and white cuffs, paired with black pants and a white shirt featuring a black turtleneck. He wears a large red bow-tie and fingerless gloves.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Mildred (Millie)

Age: 27

Relationship status: Married (Moxxie)

Info: Wife to Moxxie, daughter of Joe and Lin, employee at I.M.P

Appearance: She usually wears a black cold-shoulder crop top with gold buttons where the straps at the top meet the torso piece, black fingerless gloves, a black choker around her neck, torn black pants, and black toeless footwear.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Name: Stolas Goecia

Age: (idk)

Relationship status: Married (in the process of getting a divorce I think)

Info: Father of Octavia, Husband to Stella, Romantically involved with Blitz, owner of the grimoire

Appearance: Although, he frequently changes clothes, his 'royal look' is a deep red tunic with six linked golden buttons down the breast, and beige breeches. He accessorizes with a feathery top hat that features a regal gold crown circling it, as well as a long cape, tattered at the edge, with a plush ermine-look fur collar, and long black gloves with white feathered trims at the elbows.

3