Chapter 8: Spring Broken Pt 2
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

~I.M.P are in a bet with Verosika and her crew~

Later at a beach in the human world, I.M.P hide behind coral-covered rocks under a jetty, while beachgoers happily walk around, relaxing and talking.

"Now, remember, we can't be seen, alright?" Blitz whispered. "And loose shots will likely cause a panic, so Loona and Axel can help with leading targets to a better spot to off 'em." He points to Loona. "You got the list, Loonie?"

Loona and Axel gives the list a sniff, before stepping out onto the beach. In a swirling flash of blue light, they begin to transform into humans.

As the two disguised hellhounds look at each other, Axel smirks

As the two disguised hellhounds look at each other, Axel smirks.

"Damn Loona, you look good as a human!" He says with a wink, causing Loona to blush slightly and look away.

"Shut up..." She grumbled, embarrassed.

"Ohhhhh, Loonie, look at you. You look downright awful!" Blitz says with adoration, as Loona glares at him. "I am so proud. Now, fetch!"

Both Loona and Axel turn to look at the beachgoers, revealing the targets highlighted in red. Loona then strolls over to a tall man wearing sunglasses. Motioning him to follow her with a flirtatious grin. Loona then leads him into the alleyway and leans against the wall. Just as the man reaches out to grab her, he is shot in the head by Blitz on the roof.

Meanwhile, Axel weaved through the sun-soaked crowd, his human form showing an inviting charm, reeling in the unfortunate victims. He approached a young woman lounging with a drink, offering a mischievous grin and a fresh pour. As they wandered into an alley, a sudden glint of metal appeared directly in front of her eyes, and a single shot rang out as the bullet found its mark.

As Loona and Axel waltzed around the concert grounds, they lured targets around, killing each and every one. Soon, there was a large pile of body bags laying around, with the rest of IMP proudly standing around them.

"Alright that's 14 kills in the bag!" Blitz rang out, rubbing his hands. "I'd like to see that whaley snatch orgasm that many-"

A sudden voice called out from the stage, interrupting Blitz. "Alright spring breakers! Y'all ready to get fucked up and make some bitchn' bad choices?!" Verosika sang out. The crowd roared in adoration, as a male ripped off his shirt revealing the name 'VEROSIKA', written on his chest. "This is your final boarding call." She continued, lustfully. "All aboard." 

As she continues to sing, her crew begin to weave through the crowd, all initiating orgys with their succubus and incubus influences. Blitz looks upon the scene with rage as his name appears on the screen with the words, 'FUCK YOU BLITZO'.

"God DAMMIT! That bitch started her goadish mating call!" He groaned. "Now she's gonna win all these sex maniacs! We gotta pick things up, guys!" While he complains, a blond surfer is seen next to him, vomiting. Blitz points to him. "He on the list, Loonie?"

"Huh? Yeah...I think so..." Loona says, distracted. As Blitz slices the surfer in half, Loona begins slowly walking over towards a disguised Vortex, who is guarding the stage

"Alright!" Blitz calls out. "Next one, Loonie, c'mon! Loonie? Wait, where...?" Blitz frantically looks around, looking for loona. "Wha...Wha...Wh...WHERE'S MY BABYYYYYY?!?!" He screams out. Axel glances over to the crowd, and sees an awestruck Loona waltzing over to Vortex.

"She's...over there." He replies nonchalantly. Glancing back to her, Axel sees her follow Vortex out of the crowd as he drags a partygoer away. The familiar tugging pain in his gut returned, causing him to look away out of anger.

What does he have that I don't? He thought angrily. The sudden thought startled him. Whoa! Since when did I care about Loona and Vortex anyway? It's not like he's better than me or anything. Like he's tall, muscular, and... The thought of Loona and Vortex being together made him cringe. I mean, honestly! You could do soooo much better! There's a million guys out there like him.

But there's only one of...me?

Axel mentally facepalmed, realising what he just thought. Come on! Leave her alone! She can date anyone she wants to. Glancing back at the two disguised hellhounds, another sharp pang hit his gut.

"Axel! Get over here!" Blitz screamed out, releasing Axel from his thoughts.

"Huh!? What?" He replied, confused. Blitz scramble over to him, pulling him close.

"Axel! You need to get Loona back here! I don't like her with that hellhound! Do it for daddy, please?" Blitz pleaded, looking into Axel's eyes.

"Yeah...whatever...sir..." He rolled his eyes, before jogging over to Vortex and Loona. As he gets closer to them, his eyes narrow at the sight, and he grits his teeth.

"Am I...interrupting something?" Axel slyly remarks. Loona looks at him in surprise, before frowning.

"Nah man, just havin' a conversation," Vortex casually replies.

"I see...well...it's been a real pleasure meeting you, Vortis. Or whatever you're called. So if you don't mind, me and Loona have a job to do." Axel retorts, before grabbing hold of Loona's arm and walking away. Loona looks at him in surprise, before pulling away sharply.

"Dude...really?" She looks at him, annoyed. Axel, turns back around, frowning.

"Uh, HELLO?" Axel mocks. "THE BET? See who can kill or fuck the most people? With Verosika? And her pussy posse?" He looks at Vortex momentarily. "No offence."

"What? I can't have a break?" Loona narrows her eyes, visibly annoyed.

"We have a PARKING SPOT ON THE LINE." Axel shouts out, raising his voice.

"Hey, dude. Why don't you chill out?" Vortex lumbers over, crossing his arms.

"Why don't you stay out of it?!" Blitz replies, joining the group from behind. "Okay, this is our business!" He holds up a picture of people being killed. "Literally!" Axel adds.

Loona groans in frustration. "Goddamn it! Why can't you guys stay out of my face for like five minutes?! "

"Because, I adopted you!" Blitz angrily replies. "And that should mean something!"

"Oh, what does it matter?! You're not my real dad!" Loona yells back. "I was almost eighteen!"

"It still counts!" Blitz replies, crossing his arms.

"WELL, IT SHOULDNT!" Loona retorts. "I didn't need you then, asshole! I don't now!"

Axel looks at Loona in astonishment as she berates Blitz. "Loona...you didn't need to..."

"OH YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GREAT?" Loona screams at him angrily. "You're always sooooooo confident and soooooo perfect. All because you've had an amazing life doing whatever the hell you want! You don't know what I've had to deal with! So FUCK OFF!" She screams at Axel, directly at his face.

"And... we've lost them." Moxxie sighs, looking at Blitz and Axel from behind a beer keg. "It's looking like it's up to us to handle this list." Millie grabs him around the neck.

"Hell yeah! Team M and M getting shit done, making the money!" Her and Moxxie then continue the murder spree, killing targets left and right.

"Uh...Blitz...I'm..." Loona looks back at the upset Blitz, who is crossing his arms.

"Enjoy your break, Loonie." He retorts. "I'm gonna go kill something!" Loona cringes as Blitz slowly saunters away. She then turns to Axel, who looks away saddened.

"Axel...wait...I didn't mean..." Axel simply looks down, before walking off without saying a word.

Loona groans, before sighing. "Damn, girl. That was savage." Vortex interjects, placing a comforting hand on Loona's shoulder. "You okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. They'll get over it." Loona replies, flustered at the sudden touch. "He always does."

"I'm glad you could stick up for yourself at least." Vortex adds. "Mmm! Takes guts."

"Thanks." Loona replies, blushing.

As Axel walks over to the rest of IMP, his mind was entirely focused on Loona. Sure, he had been insulted before. He had taken every type of beating imaginable. And it every time he would always, always get back up and continue like it was just another Tuesday. But if felt different this time.

It hurt when Loona said it. It never hurt when Moxxie got mad at him for teasing, or when Blitz went on his little outbursts. It never bothered Axel at all, because that's what he was used to. But Loona was different. He considered her a close friend, and even THEN, it still shouldn't have hurt.

So why does it feel like my heart was just stabbed? He wondered. Like she just ripped it out with her own hands. Axel continued walking back to the others, his head laying low. It doesn't mak-

"AXEL!" A female voice screams out. Axel lifts his head up at the sound of his name being called. As he looked up, he saw Moxxie being lifted up by a giant fish monster, before being eaten. Getting rid of his negative thoughts, he ran over to Millie, who was busy lighting a Molotov Cocktail. "Axel! You need to throw me at the fish!" She yells, as she launches the fiery bottle. The giant fish hisses in pain, before staggering back and hitting the water.

Axel nods, before grabbing Millie by the hand. With a grunt, he flung her body forwards, launching her directly onto the fish. Struggling, Millie opens up the fishes mouth, pulling Moxxie out. As she throws him back, the fish lurches forward, snapping Millie in it's mouth.

As Moxxie and the sliced fish tongue fly towards the beach, Axel is quick to catch him. Millie Pummels the fish from inside the mouth, causing pain to the monster. As both Millie and the fish trade blows, Moxxie shakily raises a hand.

"I love that woman." He slurs. Axel rolls his eyes at the drunken state of Moxxie.

"She totally pegs you, doesn't she?" Axel smirks, looking down at the stoned possum.

"Totally." Blitz confirms, as he shoots a nearby partygoer in the back of the head. Soon, the fish falls back into the ocean, his stomach gushing open. A tired Millie swims back to shore, panting.

"Is Mox okay?" She worriedly asks.

"Oh, yeah. He's fine." Axel replies, dropping Moxxie to the ground. Millie then walks over and pulls Moxxie in for a hug, as he stares back with a dopey expression.

"This is funny...." He slurs. "I'm sooooooooooooooooooo drinky" Millie simply hugs Moxxie, laughing.

"Ooookay, this is too wholesome for my liking." Axel rolls his eyes.

"Agreed." Blitz says. A sudden female voice calls out to them.

"Blitzo." Blitz rolls his eyes at the sound of Verosika's voice. 

"Oh perfect. That must be the whores." Blitz replies, turning around. 

"That was handled rather... obvious... Don't you think?" Verosika smirks at them.

"I don't think this belonged to any of us." Millie retorts, tossing a flask back to Verosika.

"Would be a shame if anyone found out you guys were behind a giant monster fish in the, human world." Axel adds, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, Satan!" Moxxie laughs drunkenly. "You'd all be so... FUUUUCKED!" Verosika and her crew look around nervously. 

"Yeah, well... you three nasty-ass gremlins will be in shit for not being in disguises!" She replies angrily. Moxxie takes a step forward, before faceplanting directly into the sand.

"A human called me a possum. I am not a possum!" He drunkenly adds.

"Y'know, we could keep this little B-movie scene on the down low..." Blitz says, sliding Moxxie away. "...if you agree to let us use that parking space...."

"...fine." Verosika grumbles.

"WE FUCKIN' WOOOOOOON!!!" Blitz yells out, laughing triumphantly.

"Fuck YEAH!" Millie shouts, holding a stoned Moxxie in her arms.

"IN YOUR FACE, BIIIITCH!" Axel cheers out. Verosika simply turns away, annoyed.

"Come on, let's get out of here." She grumbles. "Tex!"

"Well... guess it's time to bounce." Vortex turns to Loona. "But hey, if you're ever down to party, I'll give you a ring sometime." 

"Really?" Loona asks excitedly. "I mean, heh...yeah. Yeah."

"Yeah! My girlfriend throws a ton of crazy hound parties. You should come along!" He asks.

"Nice." Loona replies, dejected. "Can't...wait...for my first one."

"Let's get you some friends girl." Vortex adds, playfully punching her on the arm.

"Come on, Loonie Tooney!" Blitz calls out to her. "Let's go back and park our fat fucking car in our fat fucking space!" 

As the rest of IMP walk through the portal, Loona sees Axel slowly walk over to it, deep in thought. She nervously approaches him, tapping him on the shoulder.

"Look...Axel..." She begins. She is swiftly cut off as Axel looks at her angrily, and then brushes her off.

"Just don't." He responds, jumping through the portal. Loona looks down at the ground for a moment, before following him with a deep sigh.

 

Goddamn it, what have I done...

2