Episode 6 – If Madara Uchiha Was In Baki
192 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Madara stepped through the portal and found himself in a massive underground arena filled with cheering spectators. In the arena's centre, a titanic battle raged.

"RAAAAAHHH!" roared the towering figure of Yujiro Hanma as he charged forward like a freight train unleashing devastating punches. Each hit contained enough force to pulverize concrete.

But Baki Hanma, Yujiro's son, expertly slipped between the sledgehammer blows. "You're as reckless as ever old man!" Baki mocked before retaliating with lightning fast strikes targeting nerve clusters.

Yujiro stumbled briefly before regaining his footing with a dangerous grin. "Good! Your technique is improving, boy. But you've got a ways to go before matching me."

The two musclebound fighters collided again and again, craters forming in the arena floor from the outrageous impacts. Watching with interest from the stands was Madara.

"Hmm, their hand-to-hand combat ability is quite impressive for mere humans," Madara noted, reminded of the intense spars he had with Hashirama back in their youth.

After pummelling each other for several more minutes, Baki and Yujiro separated, both panting heavily with excitement.

"Let's...take a break...Pops," gasped Baki between breaths. The first match had ended in a draw.

Madara chose this moment to approach the ring. "Greetings, warriors. I am Madara Uchiha, strongest shinobi in the universe."

Yujiro eyed the stranger warily. "Oh? You've got some guts approaching us directly. Here to challenge the strongest creature on Earth?"

"I merely wished to commend your fighting prowess," replied Madara. "It is rare to see taijutsu skill of such calibre."

"Hmph! These fists have jolted more shockwaves through bodies than Zeus himself!" boasted Yujiro arrogantly while flexing. "But a soft-looking weakling like you wouldn't understand true power."

A dangerous glint flickered in Madara's eyes, but his tone remained civil. "Appearances can be deceiving...perhaps a sparring match is in order?"

Intrigued, Baki entered the ring. "I'm game! Don't hold back on the old timer here though - he needs to be put in his place."

Yujiro snorted. "Watch your mouth boy or I'll add your teeth to my collection." But he also seemed enthused by the challenge Madara represented.

The atmosphere grew tense with anticipation. Chants of "Ogre! Ogre!" erupted from the spectators, cheering for the undisputed champion Yujiro.

Madara calmly removed his armoured gown, revealing a toned, battle-hardened physique. "Let us have a good match. I shall face you both without my ocular powers or ninjutsu."

"Hah! You'll regret that decision soon enough," said Yujiro as he cracked his knuckles.

DING!

The bell rang and the match began! Baki immediately attacked with his trademark rapid-fire jabs aimed at disabling vital points. But to his shock, Madara nimbly evaded them all.

Yujiro attempted to grapple Madara from behind in a crushing bear hug. But Madara twisted with incredible agility and threw Yujiro overhead into the ring floor with flawless jujutsu.

The force of the impact knocked the wind out of the brawny fighter. "Ooof! H-how...?" he wheezed in disbelief.

Not letting up his assault, Madara turned and swept Baki's legs out from under him mid-kick, following up with an axe-handle strike to the sternum that cracked the tile floor beneath the karate prodigy.

"Gahhh!" Baki clutched his chest in agony, barely rolling away from a finishing stomp aimed at his head. Madara's movements flowed faster than either Hanma could track.

Growing desperate, Baki and Yujiro attempted to attack together from both sides. But it was a fatal mistake - Madara suddenly released a precise burst of chakra that blew the father-son duo backwards like rag dolls.

"Urghh..." groaned Baki, struggling to stand using the ropes.

“The hell-” Yujiro fared little better, stumbling drunkenly with his balance thrown off.

Madara had barely broken a sweat. "Do you finally comprehend the gap between us? Your brute strength loses to one who has mastered his inner energies."

Seething with fury at this humiliating loss, Yujiro lost control of his temper. "Don't get cocky! I'll grind your bones to dust!"

The enraged Hanma charged forward recklessly, fists pounding the floor hard enough to fracture the stone tiles.

But Madara simply sidestepped the berserker's path and delivered a lighting-fast double palm strike to Yujiro's torso, causing the brawler to crumple to his knees vomiting blood violently.

"Father!" cried Baki. But before he could act, Madara appeared behind him and applied a sleeper hold, cutting off circulation to the brain and knocking Baki unconscious. It was over in seconds.

The arena fell dead silent, the cheering crowds stunned speechless by Madara's overwhelming victory. He had dethroned the Ogre without even trying.

After dropping Baki's limp body, Madara turned to the seething Yujiro. "Do not mistake defeat for dishonour. Learn from this loss and grow stronger."

With that sage advice, Madara donned his armoured robe and vanished from the arena in a swirl of leaves.

Later, Baki helped support the stumbling Yujiro out of the ring. "That shinobi...his reflexes and technique were on a whole other level," noted Baki grimly.

Yujiro wiped blood from his mouth with a dangerous grin. "Indeed. I haven't felt a blow like that since fighting that damned mantis...at last, a true master warrior."

Despite the crushing loss, Yujiro felt more thrilled than ever at the prospect of challenging Madara again. Next time, he would not hold back!

Madara had succeeded in lighting a spark of ambition in the fiery hearts of the Hanmas. Though he emerged victorious this day, they would continue growing stronger thanks to the lesson in true power Madara imparted.

Perhaps one day, they would be worthy rivals...but for now, Madara's path led elsewhere across the multiverse in search of knowledge and understanding.

 

 

 

1