Episode 8 – If Madara Uchiha Was In My Hero Academia
185 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Swish!

Madara emerged from the portal into a bustling futuristic city filled with strange powered individuals. His Sharingan eyes observed Heroes utilizing amazing Quirks to battle villains and assist civilians.

"Interesting...so the people of this world have developed superhuman abilities," noted Madara. "Their 'Quirks' resemble bloodline limits back home."

One particular young Hero-in-training caught Madara's eye - a plain-looking boy with messy green hair who fought with great conviction despite lacking power or grace. The boy's fierce determination reminded Madara of Naruto.

"Have no fear citizens! Because I am here!" declared the boy while saving civilians from a monster attack. This was Izuku Midoriya, alias Deku - a descendant of the All For One Quirk.

Madara watched pensively as Deku tenaciously fought on despite heavy injuries, muttering strategic analysis nonstop. "His spirit is indomitable, even if his body is weak...admirable."

Soon, the other U.A. High students arrived as backup, unleashing powerful Quirks in tandem with Deku to defeat the villains.

Madara saw true teamwork and camaraderie amongst these youths. It stirred long-buried memories of himself and Hashirama as young shinobi.

"Hmm, they utilize their gifts to protect the innocent from evil...a noble cause," mused Madara. He then vanished unseen before the Heroes noticed him.

Madara covertly observed the workings of Hero society. He was impressed by their values of justice and peace, though some Heroes seemed more glory-seeking than selfless.

During his surveillance, Madara spotted the #1 Ranked Hero - All Might, the "Symbol of Peace" beloved by all for his great power and virtue. Even Madara could sense the man's tremendous presence.

Curious to learn more, Madara discreetly followed All Might on his patrol route. While the Hero was distracted rescuing civilians from a landslide, Madara made his introduction.

"Greetings, All Might. I wished to speak with you," said Madara, stepping forth calmly.

"Gahhh!" All Might jumped back startled. "S-sorry, you surprised me there, citizen! I don't believe we've met before."

Madara inclined his head politely. "I am Madara Uchiha, a traveling ninja. Please, call me Madara. I would hear your perspectives on justice and evil."

All Might's eyes widened in surprise at the request before he let out a hearty laugh. "Hahaha! You speak boldly Madara! Very well, walk with me and we'll discuss heroism!"

As they walked together, All Might spoke passionately about his ideals. "To save people with a smile, that is a Hero's purpose! We must never give in to hatred or vengeance."

Madara listened thoughtfully. "Unwavering principles indeed...you have an honourable spirit, All Might. Much like my former friend, Hashirama."

All Might smiled broadly. "I'm happy to provide inspiration! Though you seem quite heroic yourself Madara!"

Their friendly chat was interrupted by the approach of Deku, who looked shocked to see All Might walking with a strange shinobi warrior.

"A-All Might sir! Do you know this person?" asked Deku warily. But All Might laughed and gave Madara a hearty slap on the back.

"Young Midoriya! No need for alarm. This is my new friend, Madara, we were just discussing the merits of heroism! Hahaha!"

Madara blinked in surprise at being called a 'friend' but gave Deku a polite nod. "Hello again, young one. Your determination in battle is very admirable."

Deku's eyes went wide with shock. "You saw me fighting?! Who are you really, Mr. Madara?" He wondered if this man was a new teacher.

But before Madara could explain, his Sharingan detected a disturbance. "Be on guard! Vile chakras approach."

Suddenly, dozens of Nomu monsters descended from the sky, followed by the villainous League of Villains. Spinner, Dabi, Toga Himiko and the bloodthirsty Hero killer Stain also appeared, surrounding them.

"All Might! Today you die!" shouted Shigaraki Tomura insanely.

“Villains!” Deku instantly powered up One For All, ready to defend his mentor.

Madara observed the villains calmly. "So you believe All Might's just teachings threaten your twisted ambitions? Foolish." His Rinnegan manifested, making the villains recoil warily.

"Get the weird cosplayer first! His eyes freak me out!" yelled Twice. But before the villains could attack, Madara flexed his power.

"Almighty Push!" He thrust his palm forward, generating a shockwave that blasted the charging Nomus and villains backwards through buildings.

"Whoa! His Quirk is crazy strong!" exclaimed Deku in awe. Even All Might looked surprised by the shinobi's sheer power.

But Madara had only just begun. Moving with blinding speed, he appeared behind Stain and chopped the back of his neck before the killer could react, knocking him out cold.

"Damn you!" shouted Dabi, unleashing jets of blue fire from his hands. But Madara absorbed the flames unharmed with Preta Path before retaliating.

"Fire Style: Great Fire Annihilation!" He spewed a massive inferno that consumed Dabi's fire blasts and blew the villain back steaming.

"N-no way! He took out our strongest members instantly!" wailed Twice. The remaining League members trembled before this unknown shinobi who wielded such terrifying abilities.

All Might stepped up, ready to finally put an end to the League of Villains' threat. "Your time of doing evil deeds ends today, villains! Detroit Smash!"

The resulting shockwave decimated the battlefield and decisively routed the last of the Nomu monsters. Between All Might's sheer power and Madara's versatility, the villains never stood a chance.

Before long, only the seething Shigaraki remained. "I won't...forget this..." he gasped before escaping through a portal, defeated.

With the battle won, All Might turned to Madara with a wide grin. "Hahaha! We sent those scoundrels packing thanks to you, my friend! You have my gratitude!"

Madara nodded. "Think nothing of it. Their hatred would only breed more darkness." He was glad to have protected All Might's ideals.

Deku rushed over excitedly. "Wow All Might, who is this guy?! He's amazing! Can he teach at U.A.?"

All Might laughed again. "Slow down young Midoriya! Our mysterious friend likely has his own path to follow. But perhaps we shall meet again someday!"

Madara gave a small smile. "Yes, fate may allow it." He saw hope in these Heroes' determination to follow righteous, albeit naive, dreams. It eased his long-wearied soul.

Leaving the shining city behind, Madara strode towards the setting sun. These Heroes had promised to build a just world, as long as goodness dwelled in their hearts. He would test them again someday...

For now, Madara's journey continued ever onward across the multiverse. This realm had rekindled a faint, long-forgotten spark of hope within the legendary Uchiha's heart...

2