Episode 14 – If Chibi Madara was in Pokémon
107 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oooh, where am I now?" wondered chibi Madara, observing the strange new world he had stepped into.

Everything looked super colourful and cute - the grass was a vibrant green, the sky was bright blue, and the trees had adorable faces on them that smiled as a breeze rustled through their leaves.

In the distance, an upbeat song played as a group of children danced happily with a collection of colourful creatures, from a bright yellow mouse to a tiny turtle with a sprout on its back.

"How curious! Those children's companions look powerful despite their tiny size," noted chibi Madara. His eyes then lit up with an idea.

"I know! I shall capture one to be my own battle companion!" declared Madara excitedly. He snuck up on the dancing Pikachu while the children were distracted and tossed a capsule device, capturing it in a beam of red energy.

"Yay! I caught my first Pokémon!" cheered Madara, doing a silly victory dance. But suddenly, the irate Pikachu burst out from the ball and zapped Madara into a smoking heap with a powerful thunderbolt.

"Owwie!" cried chibi Madara, his spiky hair now frizzy from the shock. The Pikachu blew a raspberry at him before scurrying away.

Sitting up with tears comically welling in his eyes, Madara pouted. "Hmph, that mean creature is unworthy of my partnership anyway!" He wished he had a cooler and stronger monster on his side.

Madara had an idea that made him grin deviously. "I know just the mighty companion to defeat all challengers!" Biting his thumb, he performed a summoning jutsu.

"Kurama, I choose you!" Chibi Madara yelled gleefully as he slapped his palm down. With a burst of smoke, none other than the Nine-Tailed Fox itself appeared, though now in an adorably small and grumpy-looking chibi form.

"Grr, what is it now Madara?" growled Kurama in a high-pitched voice, before looking around in confusion. "And where the heck are we? Everything looks ridiculous here!"

Madara giggled and leapt onto Kurama's head, hugging his furry ears. "We're in a brand new world to explore! Isn't it thrilling? Together we'll be the best...er what are they called again? Pokémon masters!"

Kurama sighed but didn't feel like arguing with his eccentric summoner's antics in this bizarre place. At least in this chibi form his destructive powers were suppressed. "Fine, but don't go overboard," the fox warned.

"Yay! This will be so much fun!" cheered Madara gleefully, still hugging Kurama.

“Hmm… I spy I spy something bizarre.” Nearby, Team Rocket watched the strange pair evilly and planned to steal such a rare and powerful Pokémon for themselves.

Meanwhile, Ash Ketchum was celebrating his latest gym battle victory when suddenly a Poké Ball struck him in the head. "Ow! Alright wise guy, which one of you threw that?"

Madara jumped out from his hiding place. "It was I, your new challenger! I am Madara, future Pokémon champion! And this is my unstoppable partner, Kurama!"

The tiny Nine-Tails just rolled his eyes but decided to play along for now. "Grr, I'm the most powerful monster ever or something! Fear me!" Kurama said in an exaggerated scary voice, swiping his paws in the air.

"Woah a real live Nine Tailed Fox!" exclaimed Ash, looking both impressed and wary. "Alright then, you're on! I choose you, Pikachu!"

His loyal partner Pikachu jumped forward eagerly with sparks crackling from his cheeks, ready for battle. The epic showdown began!

"Kurama, use Tail Whip!" ordered Madara. Wagging his tails cutely, Kurama Tickled Pikachu into submission, leaving the electric mouse helpless with laughter.

"Hang in there Pikachu!" encouraged Ash. "Use Thunderbolt!" Sparks rained down towards Kurama, but suddenly the fox was encased in a glowing blue armour-like ribcage - Madara's Susano'o manifested in a chibi form to shield his partner.

"What the?! A Susanoo too?" gasped Ash.

“Oh?” Even Team Rocket watching nearby was astonished seeing the little fox now gigantic and armoured.

Madara pointed dramatically like an anime hero. "You are finished! Now Kurama, let's end this with Tailed Beast Bomb!"

"Oh brother..." muttered Kurama, but he charged up a tiny dark orb of energy, careful not to make it too powerful. Pikachu tried countering with Thunder, but the Tailed Beast Bomb blasted apart the ground, sending the winded Pikachu skidding in defeat.

"We did it, Kurama! We won our first battle!" cheered Madara while dancing around happily.

“Tsk!” Nearby, Team Rocket fumed at seeing such a rare catch slip away.

"You and Pikachu battled hard. Let's meet again for a rematch someday!" said Ash good-naturedly. This strange but spirited kid had some serious skills as a trainer.

Madara smiled and nodded. "It's a promise! Together, Kurama and I will become the very best like no one ever was!"

And so, the unusual duo's journey continued as they ventured forth to take on new challenges and adventures in the whimsical Pokémon world. Though odd, their bond was strong. With Madara's unpredictability and Kurama's level-headedness, one day their dreams would come true!

Make sure to hit that heart button.

 

 

2