Chapter 2
890 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" Wait! "

" What's up GoR? "

" Before you decided I want Kurama to try something. I want you to try claiming two sets of memories. You should be able to claim two and then transfer them to Naruto. "

The giant of a demonic fox exuded a type of happiness that seemed to go against her very being. She quickly decided on two sets of memories.

" I'd like Mythologies and Religions please. "

The man who had invaded Naruto had two hobbies on top of his way of life. His hobbies were Music and Mythologies/ Religions/ General Legends. His way of life was of course, reading.

Naruto had already decided on what memories he wanted, but he really struggled letting go of Mythologies and Religions.

Naruto who had heard what his mother figure said energetically jumped and gave one of her massive claws a bear hug. Kurama just grinned . . . A toothy . . . Nightmarish grin. None the less it was still a grin full of love. If he was visible one could of seen GoR smiling as well. It seemed that after years of watching the young boy both the God and Demi-God had a connection with the young blond.

After a few seconds the Kyuubi flinched back a little and then smiled.

" It worked! "

All three of them were excited from the fact that Kyuubi acquired the memories.

" Your turn Naruto! "

" Music and Reading please. "

A few seconds later Naruto also got an influx of memories.

" Well I guess it's time for time to flow properly. What are your plans upon return? "

" First and foremost I am going to find somewhere to secluded that I can train. I might even make/ find a secret base. That way I have a peaceful to train. Oh, and I'm going to train of course. "

" Is that it? "

" Yep. "

Naruto smirked sneakily.

" I might pull some pranks. "

Naruto was kind of embarrassed saying that, he felt a tad bit immature saying that. He felt that it was childish to want revenge on the civilians. Thankfully Mama Kyuubi to the rescue.

" You mean stealth and trap training? "

" Yes, that. "

" Hahaha. alright young man. It is time, know that I will always be watching over you. Even if I can't directly do anything. "

Naruto who had been grinning frowned hearing the old man's words. He was barely holding back his tears. While trying to hold back his tears time returned back to normal. He was once again laying under a rain storm with nothing except his underwear. He tried going over his memories he noticed that he had distinct gaps in his memories. Even the memories of his universe had plenty of gaps. He couldn't remember any names of anything or how to perform certain jutsus. He did have memories that would give him an advantage, but for the most part his advantage wouldn't be OP. Sadly.

Once he finished examining his memories Naruto quietly and calmly walked to his apartment, then to his bathroom. Once in there he dried off using a faded ragged towel. Then last fully Naruto went to his bedroom and switched into some clean clothes, and then laid down to sleep. Since technically Naruto hadn't slept in around 15 years.


When Naruto finally woke up he groggily got off his bed. His cute but childish nightcap barely hanging onto his head. The nightcap had been a gift from someone anonymous who had left on Naruto's bed a little over a year ago. Despite how silly the monster looking nightcap was Naruto was still happy to wear it to sleep every night.

" Kurama can you hear me? "

" Loud and clear sweetie. "

" Awesome. "

Some time during time being stopped Naruto had torn part of the seal off allowing him to speak to Kurama whenever he wanted. Kurama could also give Naruto more chakra and she could use his senses.

Once he had confirmed that he and Kurama could easily communicate, the young blond stripped down till he was naked. He went to his bathroom that was old and mildewy smelling. Naruto wanted to take a shower despite how much he loathed it. The main reason he hated it was because the hot water had been cut off from his apartment. Of course he hated them before moving into his apartment, way back from when he was in the orphanage. When he was in the orphanage he would be hosed off sometimes by a jutsu sometimes by a regular hose.

One should understand that Naruto despite not being abused physically often, his mind had been worn down for years. Ignored, begging, scrounging for food, along with hundreds of other mental tortures were a part of the young boy's life. All of that added onto a moldable immature mind; it's a wonder Naruto could cope without his mind breaking apart. Thankfully Naruto had a new way to cope, a couple actually. First was music, the next was that he was able to talk with Kurama. Both would be able to let him handle even the harshest of lives.

Once he finished scrubbing himself down in only three minutes; Naruto grabbed a random pen and paper to write up a plan.

• Proper Nutrition.
• Proper Workout Plan
• Pranks!!!!

" Umm, anything else you can think of Kurama? "

" We need to get you a proper teacher, and you should try using your system. "

" Great idea, and could you teach me? "

" You know I very well could. I'll start making some jutsus that you can use. I've never had a need for human jutsus. Now say info. "

" Info! "

 System 
Info
Status
Jutsu Roulette ( One Free )
Store

Naruto despite really, really, really wanting to do the jutsu roulette held off, instead opting to go for info.

Hello youngster to the HardWork System!
The Hardwork System won't give you immediate strength, in return for that it'll give you immense potential. The harder you work the better your results. Say you want to increase you stamina so you try jogging. You go out and jog at a moderate pace for an hour, that would be the considered the lowest amount of hardwork. While that would still provide you higher benefits than normal it would only provide you the lowest multiplayer. As you work harder and harder you'll get a better and better multiplayer. If you were to full on sprint as fast and hard as you could for an hour, you would get a multiplayer that made it seem like you sprinted for an hour.

" So basically the harder I work the more of an effect I'll get. One hour could become twenty hours. "

" Great job repeating what you just read. "

" . . . Shut up. "

" Hehehe. "

" Honestly though I get that it'll be handy, but I just don't think it will make me OP. "

" Keep reading kiddo. "

Now I'm sure you're thinking " How will this let me become OP ". The answer is the shop. For every hour of hardwork you out in you'll get a certain amount of Hardwork points. You get a varied amount depending on the amount of hardwork you put in. Once you get enough points you can start buying different things that'll help you become stronger. You could buy a system upgrade that will give you a permanent multiplyer. You can also buy jutsus and techniques in the store, just know that they will be very expensive. The last thing you can buy are random roulette rolls that will allow you to roll a random jutsu or roulette in the roulette roll. Keep in mind however that while the roulette rolls are cheap it'll be very rare for you to actually get a decent jutsu. 

" Alright, know I can see this all coming together. This'll be so freaking sweet. "

Since he saw that he had nothing else to read in Info Naruto very quickly went to the Jutsu Roulette to use his free roll. When he used his roll a large barrel full of scrolls and water popped up in front of him. A screen also popped up that said.

Go fish! 

Naruto knew the classic card came and he knew to reach in and choose a random scroll. After a few minutes of messing around with his hand in the barrel Naruto finally pulled his hand and arm out of the barrel. He was holding a pristine cream colored scroll. Naruto slowly unrolled the scroll to reveal the words ( Shadow Clone Jutsu ). The scroll showed the handseals and how to mold the chakra to fuel the jutsu. The scroll also described the jutsu, such as how it was created, special tactics that can be used with the jutsu, even how the clones transfer memories back to Naruto when the disperse.

" OOO Nice! "

" You going to practice right now or wait? "

" Yep, thankfully I don't have to worry about not having enough chakra, what with you giving me chakra and me already having my own massive reserves. "

" Then get to it. Don't forget how handy this'll be to your training. "

Both Naruto and Kurama had read multiple Fanfictions where Naruto became OP almost solely due to the Shadow Clone Jutsu. So he was very energetic while practicing the jutsu. It took Naruto about an hour to get the hand signs down.

" Alright, so, I have the jutsu down and enough chakra to make over 120 clones. How do you think I should use this in the most efficient manner? "

" You don't have anything super important right now that can be practiced by clones right now. So my suggestion would be to send the clones out to try and find a base, or somewhere secluded. Send out 50 to try and find a pre-made hidden base. Then send out seventy to the dump and some clan garbage sites to find some thrown away scrolls. Actually instead of sending out fifty just use the 50 to start digging out a base somewhere. While all of that is happening you can start meditating to regenerate you chakra and to build up your reserves. That way you can accomplish three birds one stone. Base building, building reserves, and grinding out Shadow Clone Mastery. "

" That's why I love you. "

" That and I am gorgeous."

" Hehe. "

Some would wonder why Naruto didn't just go to the library to get jutsus. The answer would be that Naruto isn't allowed in the library. A self made rule by the female librarian who of course, runs the library.

For the rest of the day Naruto acted like a queen ant, constantly pumping out little minions. He stayed in meditation basically the entire time. The Meditation skill was already maxed out thanks to GoR. So thanks to that the skill level of of SCJ ( Shadow Clone Jutsu ) raised quickly along with his chakra reserves. Along with all of that his multiplier also increased creating a beautiful trifecta of goodness. At one point near the end of his session his reserves were increasing at a near instantaneous rate.

Naruto stayed in meditation for two days straight, the only reason he " awoke " was because Kyuubi woke him up. She woke him up and told him to get some proper nutrition. Naruto probably could have stayed in meditation like that for a week without any serious repercussions, but better safe than sorry. By the time he had woken up his SCJ was Max level and he had well over 1,000 clones. Naruto also had enough Chakra to match 2 Kage, it's just his Chakra Control was about as good as a rock. Naruto also had a new hidden underground base bigger than the entirety of his apartment building; six academy level jutsu, and five new skills.

The skills were.

Mining which had originally been digging. Naruto had been excited to learn that skills could evolve since nothing had been mentioned in Info. This skill had been gained from the clones digging out his base.

Carpentry. This skill had been gained after the clones had started building wooden supports and furniture for his base.

Speed Reading. This skill was gained after Naruto read five books in under two hours. The books had of course been thrown away and in the garbage dump.

Lumber Jacking. Naruto had been forced to cut trees for the supports in his base. Naruto actually had a decent business thanks to his lumber jacking skill. He would cut the wood and then split it up. He would then trade two of his planks of wood for one plank of a tugher desert wood. He could also sell it if he didn't need the extra wood.

The last skill he gained was Low Chakra Control. It was naturally gained from performing his Shadow Clone Jutsu so many times.

Naruto's status looked like.

[ Name - Naruto Uzumaki ]
Class - None
Titles - Jinchurikki - Prankster - Cutie Pie
Str - 7
Dex - 9
Agi - 85
Int - 13
Wis - 20
Chakra - 2 Kage
Cha.C - 14
Vit - 33
Cha - 6

Skills - Mine Building 8 - Carpentry 13 - Speed Reading 4 - Lumber Jacking 20, Max - Low Chakra Control 3 - Stealth 40 - Trapping 37

Jutsus - Body Flicker - Body Replacement - Transformation - Shadow Clone 50

( The other Academy Jutsus were basically useless so Naruto decided not to learn them. )

Str means strength, Dex means dexterity with the hands, feet, and body, Agi means speed, Int means intelligence which affects memory, clear headedness, and can protect against mental attacks. Wis is wisdom which affects critical thinking abilities and how well someone can mold chakra. Chakra is the amount of chakra. Cha.C is skill at controlling chakra or chakra control. Vit is vitality which affects health, stamina, and physical endurance. Cha is charisma which is how well someone can control other people and animals, usually good charisma comes with good looks.

Mining - Skill at digging and setting up a mine. User can find valuable ores easier and has a sort of sixth sense with certain aspects of mining. Max level 20.

Carpentry - Skill with building wooden structures. Increases speed, skill, and concentration when working with wood. Max level 100.

Speed Reading - Increases reading speed. Max level 50. Increases Int and Wis by one point per level.

Lumber Jacking - Increases efficiency when cutting, transporting, and selling trees. Gives a sixth sense towards finding rare trees and good plots of trees. Max level 50.

Low Chakra Control - Increases skill in chakra control. Part of a set of skills together with Mid chakra control, High chakra control, and Perfect chakra control. Increases INT and WIS by 1 point per skill level and Cha.C by two points per level. Man level 20.

Stealth - Increases all stealth related skills including, but not limited to, silent steps, shadow blending, crowd blending, and hiding in plain sight. At the highest level user can hide anywhere at will with few if anybody being able to find them. ( This doesn't apply to Gods. ) Max level 100. Increases Agi by 2 points per level.

Trap Making - Branch of woodworking/ pranking/ blacksmithing skills. Allows user to have a sixth sense of trap ideas, where to place traps, and how much damage a trap will do. The more time, effort, and detail put in towards a trap the higher the chance for a trap to have a special effect.

Body Flicker - User flows chakra through body for a quick burst of speed. Higher levels allows the skill to be used with less chakra while traveling farther distances with a higher speed. Max level 20.

Body Replacement - User replaces body with an object, usually a log. At higher levels user can replace themself with larger or smaller objects, from a mountain to a grain of sand, with enough chakra. Max level 10.

Transformation Jutsu - Basic Academy technique that allows user to turn into a different person using a basic and weak illusion.

Shadow Clone Jutsu - Allows user to create physical clones of themself. Clones have the same memories of the user, but have their own free will and thought. When clones disperse user gains clones memories.

Jinchurikki - Must host a Bijuu. Massively increases chakra reserves.

Prankster - Must succesfully prank at least 100 different people. Increases Stealth and trapper skills.

Cutie Pie - Memorable and cute face, increases charisma, especially among older women.

The instant Naruto finished going over his status he was telepathically messaged by Kurama.

" Naruto, honey, now that you have a start up you need to go get some food. Your body is using up nutrients it doesn't have. "

Hearing her Naruto quickly left his apartment building while giving his clones certain instructions. Some he told to start meditating and pumping out clones, some he told to move his stuff to his basement, and others he told to start grinding some of his skills. It was only after he finished instructing the clones that he finally responded to the Kyuubi.

" Alright Kurama . . . So why did you call me honey? "

Inside his mind the Kyuubi had her paws on her nose, she had been hoping he hadn't caught her words.

" I, just, uhh. I don't know, I just felt like it I guess. If you don't like it I won't anymore, sorry Naruto. "

" . . . . . It's alright, just surprised me is all. I'll be honest Kurama you are my only friend right now that I can talk to, so you can call me whatever you want, as long as it isn't something derogatory of course. Anyway I think I'm going to go to Ichiraku's. The clones found out they have some new fancy ramen called Ninja Ramen, it's supposed to have enough nutrients to fuel a ninja's life style. "

Having said that, the tiny boy set off at a quick pace towards Ichiraku's Ramen. While he was walking down the street Naruto felt a profound sense of loneliness. Even in the crowded street no glances fell onto his body. Nobody even touched him, instead giving him about a two feet wide berth. It was the occasional glares from the oldies that proved Naruto's existence that kept the young boy from falling into a deep depression. That isn't to say the young boy wasn't depressed, just not enough to really get in the way of his life.

Even though that was the case, there had been times when Naruto fell into deep suicidal depressions, one of which being the day he was kicked out of the orphanage. That day, Naruto had tried killing himself three different times. The first time he tried jumping off the Hokage Monument, the second time he tried biting his tongue off, and the third time he antagonized a bunch of the villagers. He survived the first because Kurama had surrounded him in a layer of chakra, thanks to that he didn't die, just suffered extreme pain. The second time Kurama reconnected his tongue before he had bit all the way through it. Then the last time her healing kept him alive, that is until they lit his body on fire. At that time he was saved by Anbu who had been watching.

While he was thinking of such things Naruto's previously light depression was bordering on suicidal. The only reason it wasn't full on suicidal was because he actually had a reason to live, Kurama.

" Hey Naruto, what's up? "

" Nothing much Ayame, just came by for some Ninja Ramen, I am starving. "

" Then let me make a bowl for you real quick. "

" Thanks Ayame. Oh three bowls by the way. "

" Woah there Naruto, a single bowl should fuel a child for a week, are you sure you want three bowls? "

" Yeah, like I said, starving. Besides I'm a growing boy, I need a lot of food. "

" Fine, though make sure not to mention anything about growing, I want you to stay young forever. "

Ayame then reached out and pinched the little cutie pie on the cheek. Naruto lightened up a little bit and forced out a smile.

" There's my little cutie patootie. "

" Hehehe, sttooopppp Ayame. "

At that moment Teuchi, Ayame's dad and owner of Ichiraku's ramen, walked out from the kitchen holding onto a bowl of ramen.

" Here you go Naruto, enjoy. "

" Thanks Teuchi. "

Before Teuchi could leave back into the kitchen Naruto already had the bowl finished. Ayame and her father just stared open mouthed at the young blond who was rubbing his belly, satisfied. Eventually both just chuckled and got back to making Naruto more ramen.


About an hour later Naruto was inside his underground bunker watching his 1,000 clones hard at work. When they saw him they all greeted him by yelling out.

" HELLO BOSS! "

Naruto didn't even flinch, he was like a general looking over his soldiers. Eventually Naruto himself got to work doing physical workouts. A few hours after that Naruto went to sleep, 1,000 clones still hard at work.

10