The Invasion
212 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dumb founded by the screen which popped-out in the thin air Allen recalled the events of fantasy novel which he occasionally read. There he read about the system, reincarnation and all other fantasy stuff. Allen was unable to believe that all those fantasy stuff was happening with him. It was really like a dream for him which would go away when he will get awake. 

Allen pinches himself trying to get awake but he finds out that it was not a dream but reality itself. He is indeed reincarnated into some other world. By his status window he also knows that he is not human but some kind of ancient race. He have the title of Dungeon Master and now is standing In front of a orb like thing in a beautiful chamber. As far as he knew about dungeons, he presumes the orb as the dungeons core which somehow reacted to him and made him the dungeon lord. Allen was a game developer and his recent game was about dungeon and it's defence. He even played the game wholeheartedly clearing most of its level and now somehow he became Dungeon Master, not in the game but in reality. 

His previous life was crap but miraculously he got a 2nd chance to live his life and become something in which he is best. Allen become adamant that in this world he will live the life to its fullest. If he is the Dungeon Master than he will become the strongest Dungeon Master and his dungeon will become the strongest Dungeon. He knew many things about Dungeon, it's defensive mechanism and how everything work. Using his previous life knowledge and recent life power he and his dungeon will create a new era, at least that's what Allen thought.

The dungeons heart was it's core. If somehow the core gets destroyed the dungeon collapses, that's what happens in the game. If the same rule is applied here then the core must be protected at any cost. To protect the dungeon core a dungeon need it's unit, it's monsters. Allen remembers that he had encountered goblins and kobolds while he was exploring the dungeon. He didn't know their levels and their potential but he did know that those monsters could play a important factor in his plan.

******Warning******

******Warning******

"Your Dungeon is being Invaded."

Dungeon Level : F

Dungeon Master : Allen Stoneheart

Total Floor: 01

Total Population :

1.       Level 2 Goblins – 79

2.       Level 2 Goblin Lord - 1

3.       Level 2 Kobolds - 20

Total Traps : Level 1 Maze (1)

As the warning signalled an incoming invasion the stats of the dungeon appeared before him. It was really like a holographic image but with highest quality. Looking at the stats Allen became worried as his dungeon was of F rank with no traps, except a maze and 100 monsters in total. Usually in games, goblins were among the weakest monsters and could be easily killed by beginners. But, what about in this dungeon? He didn't know. 

His dungeon was in danger and he couldn't just stand there and do nothing. Leaving behind the orb he moved out of the dungeons womb( Central room/ innermost room). As he moved out, he saw a Goblin standing before the dungeons womb's gigantic door.

"Greetings My lord"

"Sorry to disturb you but our dungeon is under invasion. A group of 10 adventurers have dared to attack your domain"

"They are currently moving through the maze and soon will reach to the inner champers of the dungeon."

"We waits for your command"

As the Goblin greeted and started to explain the current events of the dungeon, a message popped up before Allen.

 

***Creature Detected****

"Do you want to use the appraisal skill? If Yes you can just use the command prompt assigned for every skill"

 

As the system was explaining the tutorials another screen popped up in mid-air with every skills which came with his Race and Class. Most of them were in-active maybe because he was currently in level 1. Beside every spells there was the command prompt which the system was explaining to him. It was just like incantation, pronouncing fireball for releasing a fireball spell, pronouncing Ice spear for casting ice spears. Allen was also to adjust the tier of spell in his command prompt to minimize and maximize its attack impact.

As 1st tier Fire Ball spell would cause less damage in compared to 16th tier Fire Ball spell, it was mandatory to adjust the spells properties. And for the current time Allen was only able to cast 1st  tier attack spells but with his experience and level up procedure he could reach the highest order. All these spells belonged to his Ancient Sorcerer Class. Below them were his summoning ability which came from his Sub Class, which was allotted to that of a summoner.

Most of the summoning abilities were also inactive except few low level summons. But there was something interesting. His summoning abilities were linked to the Dungeon Defence game which he had created in his previous life. For every rise in five levels of his character he would be able to summon the boss monsters he created in Dungeon Defence game, from his previous life.

All the time and hard work he spent in his dream game, flooded his memories. He was happy that he would be able to meet them in real life. All the 16 boss level characters which guarded the dungeon in the game will once again be at his command. But it was not the time yet. To meet them he have to increase his level and to do so, he needed experience. Maybe luck was on his side as some invaders have invaded his dungeon which would be a perfect opportunity to gain experience points and level up.

Knowing everything from the tutorials, Allen cast his first spell on the goblin standing before him. This spell was recommended by the tutorial and was among the few spells which were not in-active.

1st tier spell [ Appraisal]

As the words escaped from Allen's mouth, Allen's eyes began to glow and in a instant the information of the goblin popped up before him.

 

Goblin Lord

Level 2

Title: Current Boss Monster of 1st Floor 

Age: 15

HP: 150

DF: 130

INT: 20

STR: 70

Allen was surprised that the Goblins Lord was a level higher than him. Maybe it was unavoidable because he just came to the world while the Goblin Lord was defending the dungeon who knows for how long time.

"Lead the way to the invaders"

As Allen command the words the Goblins lord rose up and navigated Allen towards the direction. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

8