The Hunt III
81 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Allen had to deal with the remaining six intruders but the duration to complete the special summon was really too long. Normally summoned creature appear as soon as the summoning circle activates and summoning spell gets enchanted. In terms of time consuming spell, if the user get distracted or the summoning ritual gets disturb, the spell gets cancelled but it was a special case where he could move freely leaving the summoning ritual as there was no one powerful enough to disturb his preparation.

Allen's innate class was that of an Ancient Sorcerer and his sub class was a summoner, thus he was an expertise in magic but it didn't mean that his physical power should remain low. Thus to increase his overall stats Allen uses the 100 attribute points and allot them wisely. He allots 40 attribute points on Magic Points, 20 attribute points on Health Points, 20 attribute points on Defence and 20 attribute points on Strength.

After enough evaluation Allen continues his hunting and find his next target. His unlucky target was Tony Kaif, a level 3 assassin who was brutally killing the goblins while moving swiftly inside the maze. His intuition was screaming at him from the point he stepped into the teleportation trap. It was clear that this dungeon have changed somehow, something like the teleportation spell shouldn't exist there.

His priority was to find his companions, as soon as possible and leave this dungeon but he didn't know what awaited him in the shadows.

While running into the cross-section Tony felt like he saw a dark figure staring at him from the shadows but as he turns his head towards the direction, there was nothing. Ignoring the creepy scene Tony continues to move forward but stop suddenly as a mysterious dark figure appears before him out of nowhere.

For an instant Tony scream with horror but he literally came to his senses and switched into his fighting composition. 

[Twin Strike]

As Tony's body accelerated carrying a pair of dagger to wound the dark figure, his body stopped before his attack could land a hit. Suddenly he felt intense pain from his body and blood erupted from his mouth.

Dumbfounded by the sudden event Tony's eyes turned towards the origin of the pain and sees a horrifying scene.

Blood was pouring down from his chest as it was pierced by the dark figure's hand who somehow reached him in an instant.

"I always wanted to create this horror movies scene."

"Stop right there!"

Allen was holding on to Tony's body who was loosing his consciousness due to the unbearable pain and continuous blood loss when a sharp female voice echoed through the surrounding.

The voice was coming from a level 2 elf archer who was pointing her arrow towards Allen. She must have been wandering nearby and came there to inspect about the screaming sounds.

"What are you?"

2nd tier Spell [Drain Life]

Witnessing the horrifying scene Hilda the elf archer was shaken to her core yet her aim was on Allen but before she could shoot, Allen threw the unconscious body of Tony and activated his drain spell and aimed it towards Hilda.

As the spell activates Hilda's body starts to glow and bulks of energy starts to flow towards Allen's hand. As he absorb it, the ageless body of Hilda withered and within minutes it crumble leaving Hilda dead.

******Congratulations******

Character Promoted to Level 6

Experience Received

New Passive Skill Unlocked

• Polyglot

New Passive Skill Unlocked

• Lesser Invisibility

Earned Attributes Points 50

Gaining 50 attribute points Allen allots 20 attribute points on Magic Points, 20 on Health Points and 10 on Strength. He also got some new skills and while inspecting about them Allen was happy that he got the polyglot skill, a skill which could let him understand every language that existed. He was eager to test his new skills but then he heard footsteps, incoming footsteps which was coming from a large crowd.

When he turned towards the direction he saw a large crowd of goblins and kobolds marching through the narrow passage of maze and stopped before him. From the crowd, a single goblin, different from others came close to Allen and bowed before him.

"My Lord, I have gathered all the residents of these dungeon. They are at your command."

"You all came right on time."

Seeing the creatures brought up a smile on Allen's face as it was time for expanding the dungeon. 

Aranea the Arachnoid will soon be summoned and adding the 2nd layer of Dungeon will provide her, with her own domain. She will be the ruler of 2nd layer. To construct the 2nd layer, Allen needed peons and his peons were right before him.

In the game the construction work was done by termites and ants but currently Allen didn't have those facilities. For now goblins were his only option and it was not a bad idea, maybe goblins could become stronger by labour work.

"Denizens of my dungeon, rejoice as a dawn of new era begins."

Goblins are weak and foolish creatures but they know the language of power. Usually they won't be controlled by Hector, the new Goblin Lord but the command of new dungeon master cannot be ignored. His terrifying aura was suddenly circulated throughout the dungeon, it was proof enough that the new dungeon master was no joke. Even without meeting him they were compelled towards Allen and his commands has to be prioritised thus the goblins along with kobolds presented themselves before Allen.

The new dungeon master was a dark figure filled with malice and was releasing continuous dark energy which suffocated everyone as they came close to him. The energy was so terrifying that everyone was getting goosebumps and standing before the dungeon master was shaking them to their core.

But as Allen stopped his passive skill "Aura of Terror" everyone got a clear glimpse of him. The New Dungeon Master was a humanoid figure with a pair of horns in his head. His snow white hair and majestic red black, Japanese style robes gave him a superior look. His words of encouragement filled everyone's heart with enthusiasm.

Using the appraisal skill Allen finds out that few of the goblins and kobolds have died recently. The total population which should be 100 was decreased to 75. There were 57 level 2 goblins, 17 kobolds and 1 goblin lord. 

"Hector didn't you say, you love building stuffs?"

"Yes My Lord! I do love building stuffs."

Hearing the words, Allen selects 46 goblins and 7 Kobolds with lowest experience in battle and make Hector their Incharge. Their sole purpose was to dig a layer underground and connect it to the first floor.

"Lead them Hector! Guide them and construct the foundation of the 2nd floor"

"Remaining troops come with me, there are still unwanted guests in our domain."

Receiving the commands Hector and his assigned peons move out of the labyrinth after bowing down to their master while Allen commands the remaining troops.

"My lord! What shall we do with the assassin, it's seems he is still alive."

"Don't kill him yet, he could be useful."

6