The Zodiac Sisters
62 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

******Congratulations******

Character Promoted to Level 14

Experience Received

New Passive Skill Unlocked

• Evasion

• Poison Resistance

• Curse Resistance II

New Active Skill Unlocked

• Mark of Impurity

• Anomaly

• Shadow Bolt

Earned Attribute Points: 150

[Heal]

With the annihilation of bandits, the minotaurs were ordered to free the centaurs by destroying the nets, after which Allen used healing spells to treat their wounds. Meanwhile he adjusted his attribute points by allotting 50 attribute points on Magic Points, 40 on Health Points, 30 on Strength and 30 on Defence.

Although the centaurs were entangled they were fully awake and witnessed the gruesome death of the bandits. Even though Allen was helping them, the centaurs were on high alert because in front of them was a giant snake who was commanding a horde of minotaurs and who could swallow them whole if got offended somehow.

"Are you alright now? Is that kid okay?" Transforming into his original form Allen inquires about the centaurs welfare whereas the centaurs were taken aback by the sudden approach of some unknown creature. They had heard about Nagas, the snake people from folk tales and legends but transformation up to this extent wasn't possible even for them.


"Thank you O great one! Thank you for helping us. But we are sorry, we have nothing precious to give you in return even though you protected us and healed us."


"No, you are misunderstanding me. I am just a passer-by and helped you in your desperate situation because it was the right thing to do, at least that's what I think."

Even though the centaurs were cautious of Allen the truth cannot be ignored that in their dire situation, he helped them and as Allen spoke modestly followed by the disappearance of minotaurs in time, Allen became more approachable to them.

"Sorry for the intrusion, but are you a naga, a race which dwelled in the marshy coastal areas centuries ago."

"In a way, I am, in a way I am not but that is not important for now. For the time being, the most important task is to extinguish my curiosity because for thousands of year I was in deep slumber thus everything is new for me. In a way I am beginning a new chapter of my life."

As the huge centaur approached Allen and cleverly started to investigate about him, Allen intentionally hid his identity, instead of answering he bombarded them with his own set of questions.

"Now tell me! Who all are you and why were they attacking you? "


"I am Nokari, daughter of the chieftain. The one who was talking to you is Dumra my escort and they are his fellow teammates Kira, Mira and Ogo. We were returning from mystic marshes when those bandits attacked us. If you had not intervene the bandits would have captured us and we would have been sold in the slave market or worse we would have been killed for our body parts"

"O great one.." continued Nokari "we shouldn't impose on you, but you have life saving abilities thus can you please help my father."

Nokari cried as she begged Allen for his help, her father, the chieftain of centaurs was cursed by a deadly disease which was draining his life force and without any cure his days are numbered. Nokari's village was constantly at war with Mebungo, a type of were-hyena creatures and the chieftain's might and wisdom was protecting the village from upcoming threats, without him the whole village was in danger thus Nokari was in desperate situation and was ready to do anything to cure her father before the full moon arises once again.

Trapping someone in a debt was an excellent move and if Allen could play his cards properly, he could get benefit from it thus he agree to visit their village and have a look on the chieftain's health.

While travelling together Allen gets the opportunity to ask about Misty Marshes from where the group was returning from. Allen already new that Mystic Marshes shares it's border with Aerindil Kingdom from Tony, the intruder but that was not enough.

"The Mystic Marshes is situated west to Aerindil Kingdom and is mostly covered by swampy wetlands with canopies of trees here and there. Due to its fogy atmosphere and tough terrain most of its parts are still untouched by mankind, it is also home to a number of mystical beasts and demihuman species having great knowledge of ancient arts."

"After a brief pause Nokari continued "we went there to seek help from Ulube, the wise old owl-bear but he was unavailable at the moment. Even though he possessed vast knowledge on magic we cannot wait for him to return from his seclusive meditation."


"Owl-bears? Are they powerful?"


"Yes, it is said that they roam in the Marshes for centuries and have powerful magical abilities."

Listening to the information, Allen became curious to meet the owl-bears because he saw a movie about it in his previous life but for that he could wait. For now Allen was gathering whatever information he could get while travelling along with the centaur herd.

"Well, what about the nearest human city?"


"The nearest human city is Vesa, a major city of Aerindil Kingdom. We don't interact much with humans but as far as we have heard it is famous for its brothel and increasing crime rate."

The one who answered Allen's question was Dumra, the bitter expression he had on his face explained that he didn't like humans even a bit or maybe he had some history with them.

Walking along the meadows, crossing the grassy plains they came to a settlement, a settlement made up of large wooden tents.

"Miss Nokari, you are back! Where is lord Ulube? Did he give something to cure lord Hasdore."

As Allen and the centaur herd approached the settlement, several other centaurs surrounded them and eagerly started to question them. The centaurs faces was filled with hope like they were expecting some good news from Nokari's team.

But as they listen to Nokari's explanation their hope got crushed followed by optimism as they heard that Nokari have brought help.

By the time Allen was lead to a tent, little bit different from other he was introduced to the chieftain, Hasdore, who was laying on a thin shit of mattress with his humanoid part leaning on some kind of support. The curse had already taken over his entire body on top of that his body was emitting dark energy which was affecting nearby centaurs, at least that's was Allen was seeing.

[Heal]

Allen was assuming that his healing spell could have improved the chieftain's health if could not have remove his curse but as soon as he used his healing spell something unexpected happened.

****Alert****

****Alert****

Something Anomaly Detected

Healing spell rejected

Allen was dumbfounded when his healing spell broke apart when coming in contact with the chieften. Although no one noticed what happened there, Allen couldn't just report that he failed to cure the chieftain.

Summon 2nd tier Short Term Zodiac [Gemini the twin Constellation]

As the code escaped Allen's mouth, two large magic circle appeared opposite to each other inside the wooden tent. While the centaurs gathered there screamed in fear, two hands rose from the magic circle as if someone was raising it from inside the water.

Within seconds the entire tent was filled with brilliance of light and as the light diminished two maidens emerged from their respective magic circle. The maidens were polar opposite to each other yet were very beautiful. While both were holding hands of each other, one was dressed in black and other was white.

Even though they both had the appearance of saintess, one among them was an exorcist specialized in dark arts while the other was a priestess specialized in holy magic.

2