Prelude (nsfw)
1.9k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hey all. Sorry for posting later than usual. But here I am! Finally back and excited to get posting again! So, I was planning to start off this book nice and clean, as it's going to be (mostly) wholesome, however, the beginning felt incomplete without using a previously seen character. So, enjoy the opening smut scene for my new story Aise, featuring his mothers Kelleece and Cerrei. Anyhow, without further ado, please enjoy the conception of our hero, Aise.

---

Kelleece walked into her house after a long day at work. She made her way to the kitchen and poured a glass of a fermented fruit juice that the local farmer made. Her wife looked up from the table, from the papers she had spread in front of her, and sighed.

"What? Lumberjacking is thirsty work!" Kelleece said, lowering the glass from her lips.

Cerrei smiled, "Then you should drink something that won't dehydrate you, like WATER."

Kelleece shook her head, "I will, but this tastes so much better at the moment." As she finished speaking, she brought the glass back up and finished it with a large swig followed by an audible gulp.

Cerrei stood up and walked around the table, placing her hands on her wife's broad shoulders. Kelleece gazed down at the dragoness' much smaller frame, lovingly as her hands rested on her hips.

Truth be told, Kelleece and Cerrei were a pair of the largest people in the village - Kelleece was nearly eight feet in height and easily nearing two hundred pounds of pure muscle - a side effect of her years spent at sea as a privateer captain. She had dark skin and hair that was shaved on the sides and back but braided into tight rows from the top, hanging down to the middle of her back. She had amber eyes that shined a nearly golden color.

Being from the desert land of Leetwo, she was a master sailor and signed onto her first ship at the age of fifteen, quickly gaining fame and fortune, and buying her ship at the age of twenty. She signed on as a privateer with whichever country paid the most. Then spent fifteen years sailing as her ship's captain, retiring and selling the ship to her first mate only when she met the sea dragon Cerrei. After a year of sailing with the dragon, they pledged their loyalty, resulting in Cerrei taking the human form she'd been in for the last six months.

Cerrei, for her part, stood considerably shorter, but still tall for a humanoid. She was five foot ten, with a large chest and wide hips. She had dull bronze horns and blue wings and tail, with matching scales over a fair portion of her body - spreading out from her wings and tail, down her entire back, and around her neck, her abdomen under her breasts, and stopping around her hips with a small triangle of scales where most humans would have a patch of dense pubic hair. She had long hair that seemed to flow in wind as easily as it did in water, blonde with a tinge of blue, and golden-blue, dragon-slit pupil eyes.

Cerrei looked up into her lover's eyes, "You know, your hands are awfully close to a very sensitive spot. If you're as tired as you claim, you should be wary. I've been... in a mood today."

Kelleece smiled back, "And who says I don't want to have a little fun? I'm sure I could scrounge up a few more minutes of energy."

Cerrei trailed her hands down the taller woman's chest - Kelleece didn't have the large chest that her wife had, but she was well-toned enough that what would've been a flat chest was well-defined muscle. She smirked up at Kelleece, "And who says I'd be willing to stop at just a few minutes? I was thinking more like hours. The whole night, even."

Kelleece moved her hands around to her wife's ass and lifted her easily to her own hips, as the dragoness' legs wrapped around her waist and their lips locked. Kelleece pulled away briefly, "You definitely are a horny bitch this evening, aren't you?"

Cerrei growled, "Call me a bitch again, and see what happens," She challenged playfully.

Kelleece walked, carrying the dragon attached to her waist to the bedroom. As they arrived at the bed, she leaned into her wife's ear and whispered, "bitch."

Cerrei let out a sound somewhere halfway between a growl and a laugh as she leaned back, pulling the taller woman down on top of her. She pulled off her dress as she fell, though it caught on her wings. Kelleece reached up and pulled it free before tossing it across the room, before her hand went to her own pants and skillfully opened and lowered them, letting her cock spring free.

Cerrei's eyes sparkled as she saw it, "I'm honestly still shocked every time I see that monster... I can't believe the human woman I fell in love with was a futa... that's just... still so fucking hot..."

Kelleece smiled in response before she moved back and placed her tip at her wife's entrance, "Are you ready, my love?"

Cerrei looked up and said two short words, "fuck me."

Kelleece happily obliged, ramming her rock-solid cock straight to the base inside her much smaller wife's slick folds.

Cerrei gasped in response, feeling the length of Kelleece's member stretch her open as far as it would go until her eyes crossed. Her hips bucked against the invading cock, trying to get some relief, but it wasn't long until she felt herself getting closer to orgasm, which caused her hips to spasm violently.

The dragoness screamed in pleasure as she came hard, her face contorting in ecstasy as her insides clenched tightly around the thick shaft buried within her. "God, you're a fucking HORSE!!" She cried out, tears forming in her eyes as she felt her walls stretching to their limits.

Kelleece smirked, "Don't go calling me names, love. 'God' is a bit of an overestimation, ain't it?"

Cerrei gasped and rocked her hips in time with the massive rod impaling her dripping hole as she managed to reply, "Don't go... getting... smart with me..."

Kelleece leaned in and whispered in Cerrei's ear, "What are you going to do about it, bitch...?" She challenged her wife playfully.

Cerrei groaned and grabbed a handful of her hair, "Fuck me harder, you futa-whore! Fuck me with all of your power!"

Kelleece continued her relentless assault on her wife, slamming into her with long, powerful thrusts. Each one of those strokes was punctuated with a loud smack of flesh meeting flesh, causing both women to moan loudly.

Cerrei was gasping for breath, "Goddamn... You feel good... so fucking GOOD!" She panted, her voice breaking with each word, as she neared her orgasm. Kelleece smirked down at her wife before moving her hand down and using her thumb to rub the dragoness' clit, sending her over the edge.

"FUCK!" Cerrei screamed, her mind shattering as her orgasm washed over her. Her body shook uncontrollably as she rode the wave of bliss, her hips moving wildly to match the thrusting of her wife's huge tool.

Kelleece moaned in pleasure, the sight of her wife coming always drove her wild, and she knew she wouldn't last much longer.

As Cerrei started to calm down, Kelleece sped up her pace. The dragoness tried to move her hips in time, but she was too weak, and soon, her body tensed and jerked, and her second climax took hold, making her scream out in pleasure as a third orgasm hit her, and she was left panting and exhausted.

She lay there for a few moments, catching her breath while her wife continued to pound away, before she finally got her strength back, and pushed her back, looking down at her throbbing cock, covered in their combined juices.

She looked up and grinned, "Now, let's see how much stamina you have, babe."

Kelleece smirked, "Not to worry. As a futa, can easily go twice more before it goes soft."

Cerrei smirked back, "Then turn me into your personal fuck toy. Make me a blubbering mess of pleasure. Impregnate me."

"Your wish, my command, yadda yadda," Kelleece said before she turned her wife around and entered her from behind.

24