Chapter 25 (nsfw)
384 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Draco flew down to Elfein Village - the village his parents had founded after rescuing the elves living as demon slaves. As he neared the ground, he heard gasps and shouts, echoing of his return through the village, towards his parent's mansion.

He set down gently outside the village before resuming his human form as Alfalfa ran up and threw her arms around him, "Draco! You're back, my love!"

He wrapped her in a large hug, "Indeed I am, Alfy. I'm so glad to be back. I think you've grown a bit!"

She stepped away from him and planted her hands on her hips with a pout on her lip, "Draco, just because you're some big hero now doesn't mean you can go teasing me! I can't help that I'm small! That's just how elves are!"

Draco walked up and planted a kiss on her lips, "But you're no elf, are you? You're a half-elf, my dear."

"Well, it's still not fair!" She stomped her foot with a pout, "You'll tease me like that, but then you'll turn into that big red dragon and you're the biggest thing in the village then!"

Draco walked up to her and scooped her into his arms, "Want to come with me to the mansion? I need to report to my parents."

"O-Of course, Draco. But w-why do you insist on carrying me...?"

Draco smiled down at her, "Because, my dear. You're too adorable to not have in my arms."

Alfy blushed fiercely at his words as she settled in. She glanced up at him, "Can we fly...?"

Draco smiled and grew his wings out, before lifting into the air and flying a couple quick circles around the village.

Eventually, he sat down right in front of the mansion when he noticed a couple watching from the doorway.

"Mom. Dad. I'm here to report on the situation with Aise."

Nury and Arland shared a look, before watching their son place Alfy on the ground and walk towards them, "Cerrei has been freed. Loralei is now in their possession."

Arland nodded, "That's good to hear. So it's all done?"

Draco frowned and shook his head, "Not yet. Aise has decided to take the throne."

Nury sighed heavily, "One ignorant child or one ignoble tyrant... Not really a winning option for Gratia..."

Arland shrugged, "I'd rather ignorance. At least that can be cured by study. Only cure of tyrannical behavior is a sharp sword."

Nury tossed her husband a side eye, "Could you not be bloodthirsty for five minutes?"

"Not really. I'm a warrior."

"A bit long in the tooth to go planning a rebellion, don't you think?"

Draco cut in, "If I may, Mother, Aise isn't planning on going soon. He's training with Chalia. Lazuli needs to heal up, and Sey and the others need more practice as well."

Nury sighed, "With any luck, Aise'll study some damned diplomacy. I mean, rushing straight into an enemy fort when you're outnumbered? That's suicide!"

Draco smirked, "Maybe so, but we won both times. He knew the strengths of his team and knew what would be the best option."

"Oh? He knew the best option? Then how did that Lazuli girl end up injured, huh?"

Draco dropped his gaze to the ground. After a long moment, he mumbled, "That was entirely my fault... I dropped a soldier a little too close to them. It distracted Sey next to her, so he couldn't cover her..."

Nury sighed, "Either way, Draco, Aise is young. He's not ready to lead a country."

Draco took in a deep breath before replying, "Four years. He's going to train for four years. Swordsmanship with Chalia, history with Draconis, diplomacy, and statesmanship from Nexah. Probably work on his dragon fighting with Cerrei and sailing with Kelleece as well."

Nury nodded, "At least he'll be varied. But four years is hardly enough time to learn everything he'll need to know."

Arland placed his hand on his wife's shoulder, "We should train as well. My sword is a bit rusty. And you're not as agile as you were while we were adventuring."

Nury turned her gaze on her husband, "You're not going, Arland! You'll be sixty when he does this!"

Arland smiled at her, "To rid the world of a regime that wants to hunt you and my boy down? I'll gladly stake my life. I've lived a good one. The village is prosperous, my son is powerful, smart, and wise. My time is done, my love. And you've got four years to accept it. I'm going. Aise needs us, but I'll understand if you'd rather stay here with Alfy."

Alfy stepped forward, "Actually... If Draco is fighting, then so am I. As you said, he's going to need us. And I've got time to practice my skills with Aria and Pine."

Nury looked around those gathered before lowering her head and pinching her nose, "I suppose I'm outvoted. Let's train hard. We're going to war."

Draco smiled, "Not to worry, mother. We won't be alone. I'm going to be recruiting others as well. I'll be setting out tomorrow to find and convince as many as I can. All of our kind have a vested interest in this."

"Very well, son. I'll leave that to you. Now, you two should go rest. You've had a long day."

Draco smiled and bowed before offering Alfy his hand. They walked back towards Draco's home, and Alfy asked, "So, we're going to war, huh?"

He looked over at his young bride-to-be - She was born shortly after the elves had been freed, making her a young half-elf of forty. She was up to his shoulder, with silver hair that seemed to shine in the setting sun. She looked back, her golden eyes showing the nerves she felt at the prospect - she had been training in martial combat but had never yet faced a real battle.

Draco nodded, "We will be. But don't worry. We've got time. I want you with me when I go to recruit others. Nothing prepares you for battle like battles."

Alfy nodded, "I'll happily ride you, my love."

He stopped and cocked an eyebrow at her, "Oh? You'll ride me?"

She blushed and looked away, "T-That's not what I meant!"

He smiled, "Damn."

"But... I wouldn't be opposed to it... I mean, we may not have many more chances. We leave tomorrow and we'll be gone for a while."

He smiled and kissed her cheek. He moved further in and whispered in her ear, "Race you."

He turned and took off at a sprint. A moment later, she was chasing him. They ran through town, around the gate, and back through the side entrance. He made it to their house first, his hand on the door and barely panting.

A few moments later, she caught up, panting heavily, "You... Ass...Hole..."

He smiled at her, "Can't keep up? I think you'll need more stamina for tonight. After all, I am a dragon."

She waited until she had her breath back to reply, "Dragon-LING. Half dragon."

He changed one hand to a claw before trailing it along her chin, then down her breast, "Maybe so... But you have to admit, you've been dying to feel my claws again..."

She shivered as she remembered the last time she felt those claws - the night before he'd left for his assignment in Gratia, he had trailed his claws down her breast, across her labia, and up her back. She could still feel the mix of arousal and and adrenaline as he had marked her with thin white lines, threatening to draw blood, but never pressing hard enough to leave a permanent mark. Oh, how many times had she pleasured herself to that memory since he'd been gone.

Draco pushed the door open and Alfy walked in, seemingly in a trance as she prepared herself. As soon as the door shut, she dropped all pretense of being a polite lady. She turned and jumped on him, locking her lips to his.

Draco kissed back with equal fervor. He reached behind him, found the lock, and latched the door shut. His other hand went down to the base of her dress, and he started working it up her body.

She reached down and began undoing the fasteners on his pants, and once they were loose, she worked her hands under the waistband and wrapped her fingers around his shaft, beginning to stroke him.

She pulled away, "I've needed this for so long, Love! Don't make me wait!"

He smirked, "And what if I want to tease?"

Alfy glared hard at him, "You can tease after the first round! The moment I saw you out there, I was dripping wet! I'm already near orgasm! If you so much as touch-"

She was interrupted as he ran his hand down her back, over her ass, and up her thigh. His finger moved in and touched her clit, pulling a moan from her lips as the first wave of pleasure hit her, threatening to send her over the edge right then.

She dropped her legs to the floor and pushed him away, "Oh, no you fuckin' don't! You're going to make me cum with that cock, not your fingers!"

He chuckled as he dropped his pants and pulled off his shirt to stand bare before her. She went to strip, but before she could blink, he was standing behind her, his hands on her, "You don't strip. I strip you, remember?"

She let out a shuddering sigh as his hands trailed up her thigh, pulling her dress higher and higher. Draco turned them so they were staring in a mirror. His gaze followed the hem of her dress, up her milky white legs, to her thighs - toned but soft. Higher still, reaching to her bare slit. like most elves, she naturally had no hair on the labia themselves. but just above the slit, she had a small tuft of pubic hair that matched her hair in both luster and color.

As his right hand continued lifting her dress, his left went to that little tuft of hair. he ran his fingers through the silken strands, before gripping and giving a little pull.

Alfy gasped and moaned, "Babe... I need you..."

"Shhh, love... Let me enjoy this... The dishing of the meal before diving into the feast... It's nearly as good as the feast itself..."

She brought her hand up to trail down his cheek as he watched her in the mirror, "I'm not a meal..."

He smirked, "You're my next meal..." He finished removing her dress, leaving her as bare as him. "Get on the bed."

She smiled at him before moving past him, giving his shaft a couple firm strokes as she went, "As you wish."

She climbed onto the bed and settled down, her gaze never leaving him. She spread her legs wide, showing him her glistening folds.

He growled and walked up to the bed, wrapping his arms around her thighs and pulling her to the edge of the bed. He knelt down and moved in, burying his face in her folds. He licked and lapped at her fluids as they flowed from between her folds.

She arched her back and moaned loudly as she felt his tongue against her, "Oh, Gods yes!"

He drew his lips back into a grin as he continued lapping up the sweet fluids. "Gods, you taste like sweet nectar!"

"Drake! Babe! I-I'm almost there!"

Draco continued his assault on her, thrusting his tongue deep inside while his fingers played with her sensitive little nub. Moments later, Alfy writhed in sweet, pleasurable agony as the first wave of orgasmic ecstasy washed over her, causing her body to jerk and twitch, clamp, and relax. Her inner walls clenched down on his tongue. He continued pleasuring her and lapping up her overflowing nectar until her orgasm finally calmed, leaving her panting and staring at him with total infatuation. He pulled back, his tongue now long and sinuous - that of a serpent.

"You enjoyed that?"

She smiled, "I love everything about you... Both forms... And that you can freely switch each body part, my love..."

"Good, because we're ju-thhh-t getting th-tarted," He hissed, as his serpentine tongue writhed about.

He moved back in, lifting her leg. His tongue touched and wrapped around and over her calf, before moving up. It trailed over her inner thigh, drawing a long, drawn-out moan, before moving up and flicking across her labia.

Alfy arched her back and inhaled through her teeth, making a hissing of her own. Draco chuckled and moved further up still, his tongue flicking across her flat stomach, then wrapping around the base of her breast. The tip moved up and danced across her nipple, teasing it.

She gazed into his eyes, "Love... I need you... I feel like I'm about to cum again, and I don't want to unless it's with you inside me..."

He grinned, his tongue unwinding from her breast, "Then I'll oblige."

He pulled back and smirked as he looked down. He retracted his serpent tongue. As her eyes followed his down to his cock, she watched in awe as his rod shifted from the straight and mushroom-capped human style to the long and conical dragon-style penis. He met her gaze, "Which one did you want, my love?"

She blushed and stammered, "Well, you're more comfortable in your human form, but..."

"You want the dragon penis?"

"Well... kinda. But you've been gone so long, I'll need time to adjust either way..."

Draco leaned in and kissed her as he switched back to the human penis. He moved in and pushed into her slowly, giving her time to adjust to each new inch as he entered her.

Once his full ten inches were inside, he paused, kissing her deeply. Their tongues danced and twisted around one another, mimicking the mating dance of sea dragons.

Finally, Draco broke the kiss, "I'm gonna start moving, love. You ready?"

Alfy gave a nod and he slowly drew himself back. He watched her as he pulled back, taking note of every change in her facial expression. He stopped once just the head was still inside her, before pushing forward, causing her to gasp and arch her back.

He repeated this same slow, deliberate, and fluid motion until he felt there was sufficient lubrication between them, and he started moving a little faster. Alfalfa gasped and moaned and hissed, raking her nails over his taut, muscular back as he hammered in and out.

As Draco felt her tighten around him, he slowed his movements, drawing his length back until only the head was still inside her, before moving forward with more force than before, making her scream his name.

"AH! DRAKE! I-I'M ABOUT TO- TO CUM AGAIN!"

He smirked and kept his pace, moving faster and harder. Each stroke sent a shuddering wave of pleasure through her, and each wave caused her walls to clamp down and pulse around him.

As Alfy reached her climax, Draco leaned down and kissed her deeply, sliding his hand up to her breast. He paused his movements as she crested the first wave of pleasure, before resuming, pounding into her as her walls clamped down on his cock and her legs went around his waist. Her nails dug into his back, drawing ten small crescent shapes of red.

As her orgasm waned, he slowed his pace. She looked up at him in awe, "How are you so fucking good, my love? How is it that you always seem to know when to stop and when to thrust?"

Draco caressed her cheek, "I watch. I pay attention. You tell me when - even if you don't realize you do."

She cupped his face in both hands as she stared in wonder, "And how did I get such an amazing man?"

He kissed her briefly, "I'm not a man. You got an amazing dragon."

She giggled, "I suppose you're right. Alright, I'm good. Keep going until you cum, my love. I want my next orgasm to be with you."

Draco lifted her slightly, moving her up the bed until his knees rested on either side of her hips. He moved up and pressed her knees to her shoulders, angling her opening straight toward the ceiling. He thrust down, pulling another groan from his lover as he began the mating press.

"Ah! Drake!"

"Oh, god, Alfy. You're so fucking tight. I love it."

"F-fuck me! Pound me! Fucking use me, Baby!"

Draco sped up, his cock throbbing, threatening to cum. As he neared his climax, he leaned in and kissed her deeply, "I love you, my little half-elf."

"I-I love you too, Drake! My dragon!"

A couple minutes later, Alfy came, her inner walls milking his cock. This sent him over the edge, and his cock jerked and began pumping his hot seed deep inside her.

The two rode out their orgasms together, their bodies twitching and jerking, their muscles tense and straining. As his orgasm was the first to subside, he flopped down next to her, "Ah... That was... By the gods, you're amazing, Alfy, my love."

She smiled, "Same to you, babe. I swear, you've only gotten better since the first time. How many girls have you fucked while you were away?"

Draco frowned, "Alfy... You know I'd never fuck anyone else without you."

She caressed his cheek, "I gave you permission, babe."

He nodded, "I know. But it wouldn't have felt right. Did you fuck anyone else while I was gone?"

She smirked, "If I had, you think I would've needed a warm-up round? I'd have let you drill me with that massive piece of dragon schtick."

He chuckled, "'Schtick'? Is that what we're calling it now?"

Alfy nodded, "You know what I mean. Next round, I want you to use the dragon penis. But I've never had it before, so... Be gentle, please."

Draco looked down and willed his cock to change from human to dragon. It was still soft, and thus mostly retracted, but it started to slowly grow as she caressed and teased and touched.

After a couple minutes, she was on her knees, licking the tip, tasting his salty-sweet precum. He groaned as she took the head in her mouth, sucking gently. He ran his fingers through her hair as she continued.

Once she felt his shaft harden fully, she pulled back and looked down. The long, thick, and conical dragon cock was rock hard. She reached down and ran her hands up the shaft, then ran them over the two bulging veins.

Draco helped guide her along his shaft, as she lowered herself onto the waiting dragonic member. The first few inches slid in easily without much if any resistance. About halfway down, it flared out sharply, stretching her entrance. She slowly and methodically moved up and down, taking it inch by inch, reveling in the mix of pain and pleasure as she was stretched to new extremes by the dragon cock.

Finally, she felt her ass touch his legs. She smiled and looked at him, "It's all in! I did it, love!"

He smiled, "Yes you did, my love. You've stretched a lot since our first time."

"I hope I'm not too tight for this, though."

Draco smiled, "Just go slow, you'll be alright. It feels amazing for me either way."

Alfy nodded, "Will do, love..."

They spent the rest of the night together, switching parts, positions, and acts, from sex to cuddling to face riding to throat fucking.

The following morning, they showered, geared up, and set out, Alfy riding on Draco's back, sitting between his wings.

5