Chapter 28 (NSFW)
292 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Spoiler

Warning for male on cuntboi oral sex here. Skip the scene if you don't want to read it.

[collapse]

Aise woke early the next morning to a strange feeling. he opened his eyes and looked down to see Sey bobbing his head slowly up and down his shaft.

Sey pulled up with a loud POP, before smiling up at Aise, "Good morning, your future highness. I saw you were a little excited, so I thought I'd help you relieve a little stress. Sorry, I didn't ask first."

Aise smirked and caressed his friend's cheek, "It's fine, Sey. The girls get plenty of love. I'm honestly surprised you managed to hold out this long."

Sey leaned down and trailed his tongue across Aise's full shaft, "Mmm... You're so tasty... Did you have fun watching the girls last night? Did you like seeing Traz going down on my sister?"

Aise smiled as he ran his hand through Sey's hair, "I did. What about you, Sey? Would you rather watch or take part? I'm sure they'd be willing."

Sey's breath shuddered as he moaned softly, "Mmm, I don't know, Aise. I'd like to, but... Laz is my sister. I will admit I wouldn't mind participating with you and Traz though, My Love."

Aise pulled Sey off, before rolling them over and sliding down to meet him face to face, "I'm sure no one would have an issue if you join us, even if Laz is there. After all, you both have pussies. There's little difference from two sisters sharing a guy."

Sey's breath caught in his throat as Aise went lower, kissing down his abs, "Oh goddess, Aise... I want you so fucking bad right now..."

Aise slid his hand between Sey's legs, feeling the wetness forming there, "Looks like you're as excited as I am, Sey. You're completely soaked."

Sey moaned, "Y-yeah, well, you've got a big dick, Aise... Of course, I'm going to be excited..."

Aise smirked up at his friend, "Well, let's get that taken care of, shall we?"

Sey groaned as he felt his lover's tongue slide across his slit, before moving up and touching his clit. Sey gripped the sheets as he writhed under the assault.

Aise slid a couple fingers in, slowly moving them in and out as he flicked his tongue over the sensitive nub.

Sey's breath quickened and he let out a long, low groan. Aise moved his free hand up and began softly massaging Sey's wolf ear between his thumb and forefinger.

Sey gasped, his breath stopping as he felt nearly overwhelmed by the conflicting sensations, "Aise! Oh, fuck Aise!"

Sey's toes curled and his body tensed. Aise sped his fingers up and flicked his tongue rapidly.

"I'm cumming! Ahhhhnnn!"

Aise felt the fluids splash his chin, dripping down onto the bed. He continued pumping his fingers, slowly and softly.

Sey's body began to relax, "Aise... That was amazing... Thank you."

Aise grinned, "Of course, Seymour. I'm happy to help you. The girls have each other. It's only right we guys should have each other as well."

Sey felt tears pricking at his eyes, "Do you... See me more as a guy or a girl, Aise?"

Aise moved up and kissed his lips softly, "Both. You're a guy and my best friend, Sey. But you have one of the most beautiful pussies I've ever seen."

Sey wrapped his arms around his lover, "Gods, I can't wait until this war is over and you can fuck me finally..."

Aise kissed and nipped Sey's neck, "After this war, my entire harem will get the fucking they deserve. You've all more than earned it."

Sey gripped a handful of Aise's hair but was interrupted before he could reply.

"Aise! We have a situation out here!"

Aise grimaced before he got up, pulled his pants on, and ran for the door as he pulled his shirt over his head. He stopped at the door and gave Sey an apologetic look real quick, "Such is the life of a rebel leader. Sorry, Sey. It'll have to wait."

Sey nodded and got up, dressing and following after Aise.

***

Outside Aise ran towards the town gate, following the villager who had called out to him. As he neared the gate, he found a small crowd gathered, blocking his view.

He grumbled and switched to his half-dragon form. He spread his wings and beat against the air, lifting up and setting down in front of the crowd. There, standing before him, was a large red dragon. Aise smiled as he walked up and placed his hand on the snout, "Hey there, Draco. How goes your search?"

The dragon shifted until Draco stood before the gathered crowd, "It went well, Aise."

He turned and a silver-haired half-elf stepped forward. Draco introduced her, "This is my fiance, Alfalfa."

She smiled and held her hand out, "Please, call me Alfy. Elves tend to name their kids after plants - a fact I'm none too fond of, personally."

Aise took her hand in his and brought it to his lips softly, "Pleased to meet you, Lady Alfy. If Draco would choose you as his bride, I'm sure you're a most capable individual."

Alfy blushed as she turned to Draco, "I like him. He's polite."

Draco smiled, "Yeah, he's among the best we dragonlings can provide."

Aise shrugged, "I'm decent, but Draco here has been a massive help. So thanks for lending him to me."

Draco stepped closer, "Pleasantries aside, I bring news, Aise. Is there somewhere we can talk?"

Aise gestured for the crowd to disperse before leading Draco and Alfy to his house - it had become the center of their planning.

Draco sat in a chair across the table from Aise, "I've been in contact with numerous dragons and even a few dragonesses. They in turn agreed to travel and bring all they find."

Aise sat back and nodded, "So how many can we assume?"

Draco grinned, "No less than two hundred dragons, six dragonesses, and four dragonnewts."

"How many can fight? Are any willing?"

"They all are. Some have families. I've arranged for Nexah to keep an eye on any children. The negotiations will be taking place one week from now. They're gathering near Bloomport. They'll send a delegation to negotiate with you. It'll be easier for a small force to slip into the country unnoticed."

Aise sighed, "Do you know what they want in exchange?"

Draco nodded, "Indeed I do. They want a safe place to raise their families. Gratia has been a thorn in our side for eons. But we didn't have anyone to rally behind."

Aise stood and walked to the window, "And now they do - The reincarnation of Lord Draconis. Me." He turned back to Draco, "From what I've heard, Gratia was originally offering shelter to dragons. The dragons declined, not wanting to leave their homes and hordes. I'm guessing that in the years since Draconis, they've grown tired of being hunted."

Draco stood, "That's correct. They're looking for safety. They may or may not move here, but they're willing to fight if that means they remove one of the biggest dangers to them."

Aise smirked, "Alright. One week. Will you two be staying here with us, or heading back to the dragons?"

Draco said, "Whether they fight or not, I'm here to join you. I also have a handful of others that are coming, independently of the dragons as well. They'll be arriving here within the next week or two."

Aise nodded, "Very good, Draco. Can I also ask of your intent should we win?"

Draco shrugged, "I'll be looking to head home and take over Elfein Village for my parents. They might want to stay and help you, though. My mom especially seemed worried that you might not be able to handle it."

Aise nodded, "Well, I'm definitely in need of retainers and advisors. We'll have to rebuild the entire noble class. And simply having some dragonkin in the ranks should help out. But your parents are already nobles in Devilwood Wilds, aren't they?"

"Indeed they are. You could hold an award ceremony though. Honor them without a title. That said, plenty of dragons and their related kin that are going to be joining aren't affiliated with any particular kingdom. You could offer them a few positions."

Aise thought about it for a moment, "That's true... We'll need dragons, humans, and elves. I want my Gratia to be a land of harmony between the races."

Draco walked around the table to stand by Aise, "And what of the wolves? Sey and Laz? I haven't seen any others like them."

Aise pondered for a moment, "They were nearly wiped out. The few that are left are scattered to the winds. I've heard there are a few small gatherings of them in Leetwo though."

Draco glanced over, "Could you recruit them?"

Aise shook his head, "They can't afford it. The few that are left would barely make a difference. And if we fail, their whole species could be wiped out."

Draco sighed, "Same as the foxes and cats, then..."

Aise nodded slowly, "That's why this dream of mine is so vital. To provide a safe haven for any race near destruction - a place where anyone can be safe."

Draco chuckled, "Sounds like Draconis had the same dream."

"I wonder how things would've turned out if he'd been allowed to make a proper nation."

Draco shrugged, "We'll never know, but there's no way that he would've let this iteration of Gratia exist. The fact that they took his ideals and turned them into this... bastardization is pretty damned insulting."

Aise chuckled, "Well, thanks for the info and the help, Draco. Head over to the Inn. Anyone joining the fight without a larger encampment is to be given rooms there. You'll be taken care of."

Draco bowed and turned on his heel, exiting the small house.

***

Aise walked through the forest with Sey and Laz the following day. He came across a small burned patch of grass. He knelt and slid his hand over it, remembering, "This is where I nearly died."

Sey and Laz shared a look as Aise continued, "The manticore, remember?"

Laz nodded, "I was afraid you were dead. Then Draconis took over and slaughtered it."

Aise looked up at her, "Exactly. And I've been thinking... We have individuals capable of flight. We could see about hunting down more beasts and using them. Most aren't as intelligent as manticore are, but we should be able to reason with a good few of them. Offer them food - the nobles of the empire."

Sey furrowed his brow, "You're kidding, Aise. There's no fucking way! They're too dangerous and unpredictable!"

Aise sighed, "I'm aware of the risks, Sey. Yes, we have power. Our odds of winning are growing steadily. But the stronger we are the fewer casualties we'll take."

Laz shook her head, "But if we bring in beasts, we could very well cause our own casualties! There's a damned good reason they don't have their own standing army, Aise! They can't cooperate well enough to even form a proper tribe! Manticore are among the most intelligent beasts, and even they're akin to a fucking five-year-old!"

Aise stood, "We NEED more. We've sought help from every source we can! Nexah even sent word to other vampires, but they all declined! We have an entire army we need to wipe out! We start with the head and work our way down to minimize losses, but even then there's a chance we could lose!

Sey sighed, "You're right. If we could form a battalion of beasts and send them through the front gates, it'd distract the army. We could wipe out a large portion of the nobles, then wipe out the beasts after if they turn on us."

Laz looked at her brother in shock, "They'd kill the commoners as well! We can't just turn them loose, you two! We need the people to like us as well!"

Aise stood and walked over to her, "Then what? What's your plan? A surgical strike? Sneak in under cover of darkness and ONLY kill the nobles? What of their children? They need to die as well, or the line continues! We need to strike out any and all opposition quickly, harshly, and effectively! Sey's plan as merit, Laz. As much as I hate to say it, that's our best option. We need to wipe out the opposition and gain the support of the country. If we can have the beasts wipe out the opposition, then we come in and wipe out the beasts, we gain support as saviors."

Laz grit her teeth, "I see your point, but... Killing innocents leaves a bad taste in my mouth..."

Aise nodded, "I understand, Laz. You're sweet. But this is war. It's all about minimizing losses and maximizing gains. If we can gain more than we lose, it's a victory. If we don't use the beasts, then all we do is wipe out opposition. We become an occupying force and nothing more."

Laz sighed and shook her head, "I know you're right. I just don't like it."

Aise took a step back, "I don't like it any more than you, Laz. But the only other option I see is to bombard the castle and level the whole city. At least this way, the beasts likely won't kill EVERYONE."

Laz turned her eyes to the ground, "I'm going back to town. We'll talk more when I've calmed down, alright?"

Aise sighed and placed a hand on her shoulder, "Sure. We can talk about it more later."

Laz pulled away and walked off, leaving Sey and Aise alone.

Sey sighed and crossed his arms, "What the fuck is wrong with her, Aise? She's normally a lot more... well, logical..."

Aise looked to his friend, "Killing is never logical, Sey. If I could walk in and claim the throne, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I don't want to harm the civilians. They did nothing wrong. They're going to be my people before this is over, Sey... But it's a sacrifice I have to make... She understands that in her head. But her heart just can't wrap around it."

Sey shrugged, "I suppose... Maybe we'll be able to find some decent beasts that will only attack those that attack them."

Aise chuckled as he started walking back, "Yeah, maybe."

3