Chapter 32 (NSFW – MMF 3way)
362 5 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aise and Tyvan touched down outside town as the sun was beginning to set. Aise withdrew his wings and looked around, observing the villagers heading home from their daily tasks.

"Well, looks like they're all about ready to settle in for the night," Tyvan said.

"Aye. We likely should as well," Aise replied.

"Don't ya be copyin' me now, boyo!"

Aise turned to see Kelleece and Cerrei walking towards them, Loralei following closely behind. "Hey, you three. Is anyone going to go fetch Nina or do I have to do everything around here?" He joked.

Loralei walked up to him, "I could go get her, but..."

Aise smiled and gripped the collar. He canceled the magick and removed it. "You're free now, Loralei. I would ask that you remain with us, but you're under no requirement."

Loralei teared up and wrapped her arms around him, "Thank you, Aise. You and your family have been so great to me. And with Nina... I don't think I'll be going anywhere for a very long time."

Aise smiled, "Well then, I'm glad."

Loralei released him, and he stepped back. She turned to Cerrei, "I'm truly sorry for what I did to you before. I understand now that I was misguided. I know I've said it countless times in the last four years, but... I truly am sorry..."

Cerrei walked up to her, wrapping her arms around her, "Hey, it's alright, Lora. It's in the past. You're already been forgiven."

Loralei wiped a tear from her eye, "Thanks, Cerrei. Oh, I'll be back shortly." She spread her wings and took to the skies.

Aise smiled as he watched Lora fly off to bring Nina back. He turned his attention to Tyvan, "Tyvan if you're staying here for the evening, there's an inn just south of town."

Tyvan looked between Aise and his parents, "Uh..."

Kelleece grinned and Cerrei spoke up, "Tyvan, if you're a member of his harem now, then don't worry about it. Aise is a grown man. He can make his own choices. No need to ask our permission."

Aise chuckled and patted Tyvan on the back, "Come on, Ty. Let's go."

Tyvan laughed, "As you say, Lord Aise."

They turned and headed back into town.

Tyvan walked with Aise in the lead, Cerrei and Kelleece trailing behind.

"So, how long were you kept in slavery, Tyvan?" Cerrei asked.

Tyvan frowned, "It's hard to say. My best guess would be somewhere around fifty years. I became a dragonnewt around a hundred years ago, and it was shortly after my husband died, so... yeah, about that time, I think."

Kelleece walked up and patted him on the shoulder, "No worries, bud. You're part of our growing family now. Treat Aise right, and you'll be treated properly."

Tyvan smiled and looked down, "I will. Thank you both."

They reached Aise's place and headed inside. Aise sat down on the bed, while Cerrei sat down in the chair, and Kelleece leaned against the wall. Tyvan stood nearby, looking around.

"This is a nice place," He said, finally breaking the silence.

Aise chuckled, "Well, we needed a place to live while the castle is built. It's not much, but it'll work for now."

"I see. Well, what's your plan from here, Aise?"

"We have some more work to do. Simply eliminating the nobles wasn't everything. We won the hardest battle, but the war is now in its hardest phase - We have to convince the rest of the nation to follow us now."

Tyvan frowned, "How are we going to do that?"

"Simple. We visit the various towns and spread the word. We invite each town to send a representative and we allay their fears and worries. We also keep our guard up in case there are any revolts. But I sincerely doubt there will be an issue with that since we're on the side with dragons and they have a loose, barely held-together army now."

Kelleece cleared her throat, "That's another issue. What of their other forts and the rest of their military?"

Aise nodded and smirked, "That's another thing. We'll have to handle those. But I should be able to handle most of them solo. I'll take Tyvan here with me, just as a backup."

Cerrei spoke up, "If you're planning on doing something dangerous, I'm coming along. That's not a question, either."

Aise held up his hand, "I need people here that I can trust to keep an eye on things. If anyone is planning a revolt, they'll strike here. Plus there's the building of the castle. I trust you both to handle those, Momma Cerrei. You two will stay here."

Cerrei sat back, "Fine. But if you get hurt, I'm kicking your ass."

"Of course, Mom. I won't be. I promise."

They continued discussing the finer details of their plan. Eventually, Kelleece stood and stretched, "Well Cerrei, I'm tired. Shall we head to bed?"

Aise and Tyvan likewise stood, "Yeah, we should be heading to bed as well."

Cerrei stood and wrapped her arm around her wife's, "Night, Aise."

"Good night, Mommas."

Kelleece and Cerrei went towards their room while Aise and Tyvan walked into the master bedroom. Inside, Sey was sleeping on his bed, Laz and Traza were cuddled on Laz's bed, and Chalia was sitting in her chair, reading by candlelight.

She looked up, "Tyvan is joining the harem, I take it?"

Aise grinned, "Yes, he is."

Tyvan looked down at Chalia, "I will make sure not to intrude."

Chalia grinned, "Oh, it's no trouble, really. If you'd prefer, I could share a bed with Sey."

Aise looked over and saw that his cuntboi boyfriend sleeping peacefully, "It's your call. For now, Ty can take a spot on the floor. We'll arrange something else tomorrow."

Ty smiled, "I'm just glad to have a place to belong finally."

Chalia set her book aside and stood, then walked over to Aise, "I'm gonna sleep next to him tonight if he'll have me. You can take my bed, Ty." She gestured to an empty bed across the room. Ty nodded and walked over, stripping down and climbing in.

Aise and Chalia took their places in his bed. Aise laid on his back and Chalia draped her arm over his chest and her leg over his. She sighed contentedly, "So, you're planning to take on the remnants of the Gratian military with just you and Ty?"

Aise smiled, "Yeah."

She gripped him tighter against her, "Then... Can you do me one favor?"

He looked down at her. She moved up and softly touched her lips to his, before moving up to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me, Aise. Give me one good night, just in case something happens."

He pushed her onto her back and climbed over her. Her legs went around his waist and he looked down at her, "Don't. If you go into a battle thinking you'll lose, you've already lost."

She smiled up at him, "But it's equally stupid to think you've won before you've even started."

He nodded and lowered his hips to hers. She pulled her nightshirt up and over her head, tossing it aside, then reached down and pushed his pants down, using her feet to push them down and off. He pulled back and lifted his shirt, opening his chiseled chest to her sight.

He smiled, "You should feel honored. I haven't had sex with any of them, yet."

Chalia blushed, "Then... Instead, let's do something else. Laz deserves your first time, Aise."

He nodded and moved down, kissing her neck, chest, breast, stomach, and hips, before he moved in and his tongue slipped through her lips, into her moistened hole.

Chalia gasped, "Oh, fuck!"

He licked her clit and her body shuddered, "A-Ah!" She moaned, "That feels so good, Aise..."

Her hands went to his head, threading her fingers through his hair.

"Oh, fuck Kel! Harder baby! Harder!"

Aise stopped as he heard Cerrei's voice through the walls. He started chuckling, "Sorry, they tend to get a little loud."

Chalia blushed, smiling, "It's fine. It kinda turns me on."

Aise smiled, "Well then..."

He slipped his finger into her wet pussy and she gasped again, her body twitching slightly. "Oh, fuck!"

He continued to move his finger, licking and sucking her clit. He slipped in a second. Her legs were trembling, and her back arched.

"O-oh fuck! Fuck, Aise!" she whispered. She looked over at Ty and saw him stroking his rod. She looked down, "I think Ty likes the view."

Aise moved the blanket, and smiled, nodding at Tyvan, "I'll do you after if you want."

The dragonnewt nodded, "Unless I cum first, I'll definitely take that offer!"

Chalia moaned as Aise worked her over, "Oh, fuck! Aise, I'm gonna cum!"

He reached up with his free hand and gripped her breast, tweaking her nipple between his fingers as he massaged the tender flesh. He then pressed his mouth to her pussy, his tongue sliding into her as she came, her juices pouring out. He licked and lapped it all up, savoring the sweet nectar.

As she started to come down, he pulled away and looked over, "Sit on the edge of the bed, Ty."

The dragonnewt ripped the covers off and sat at the edge, his legs apart, showing the long, tapered dragon cock sticking up from between his legs. Aise moved and got down on his knees, between Ty's legs. He gripped the shaft and slowly started stroking it, "Your cock is already slick..."

Ty smiled, "Female dragons don't lube up. That's why male dragons and dragonnewts do."

Aise nodded, "That's useful. Then, I'll take you."

He moved forward, wrapping his lips around the tip. His mouth was full of the taste of his salty precum. It wasn't a bad flavor, and so he moved down, taking more of it into his mouth. The dragonnewt was about nine inches long, but the tapered shape made it easier for Aise, who had never sucked a cock, to find a good, comfortable rhythm.

"Oh, that feels so good, Aise," Ty whispered.

Chalia climbed down from the bed and knelt next to him, "May I? I want to return the favor, Aise."

The dragonling nodded. Chalia moved lower, slipping between Aise's legs as she started to suck and stroke his cock.

Aise continued sucking Ty's, moving his hand along the rest of the shaft that he couldn't fit into his mouth. Ty's fingers ran through his hair as the dragonnewt groaned.

"I'm not sure how much longer I'll last. It's been a while."

Aise nodded, sucking and stroking him.

"Fuck! Here it comes, Aise!"

Aise braced himself as Ty's dick swelled and the warm seed poured down his throat in three separate pumps. Aise pressed his tongue to the underside of Tyvan's cock and pulled off, trailing his tongue to milk the last of the cum out. He looked up at Ty and opened his mouth.

Ty groaned as he saw the last of his load on Aise's tongue, "Fuck, that's hot..."

Aise swallowed and smirked, "I can't let it go to waste. I promised you a blowjob."

Ty caressed his cheek, "Normally I bottom, but it's nice to be the receiver once in a while..."

Aise smiled, then looked down at Chalia as she licked and jerked off his cock, "Chalia, I'm getting close."

She pulled back, "Let me up. I want it in my mouth. Less mess that way."

Aise nodded and sat on the edge of his bed, looking across at Ty, still sitting on the edge of Chalia's bed. The elf got up and knelt between Aise's legs, before immediately sucking his full length down her throat. Ty got down and crawled over, before trailing his claws softly over Aise's testicles, "Let it out, master. Can't you see how hungry she is?"

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, Tyvan?"

Tyvan smirked, "Of course I am. Who wouldn't enjoy a beautiful elf sucking a handsome young man off?"

Aise chuckled, "Fair point. Now, stop teasing my balls and finish me off."

Ty nodded and opened his mouth, his tongue extended, and flicked at Aise's balls. Aise gasped and gripped Chalia's head, holding her down. He groaned and came, his warm seed pouring down her throat. Chalia swallowed his load. He pulled back and his dick popped from her lips, still half-hard.

"You taste so good, Aise," She said.

Aise smiled and stroked his cock, milking the last few drops of cum from his shaft. Chalia opened her mouth and gladly accepted the last of her midnight snack.

He leaned back, sitting on the bed, "That was amazing, but we should really see about getting to bed."

Ty crawled under the blanket on Chalia's bed and Chalia joined Aise on his bed. She snuggled up to Aise's front, her ass pressed right to his crotch, "Yeah, let's get some sleep."

Ty spoke up, "Should we get dressed...?"

Aise chuckled, "Don't worry about it. Everyone here has seen everyone else naked, except for you. So it doesn't really matter. But you can if you want."

Ty wiggled further into the blanket, "Nope. Too comfy to bother."

Chalia smirked, "Then just get some sleep. We'll deal with anything else tomorrow morning."

As they all settled into sleep, one final line seeped through the wall, "OH GOD! I'M FUCKING CUMMING KEL! HARDER! FASTER BABY! AHHH!!!"

Aise rolled his eyes as Chalia slid her hand between her legs, pulling Aise's cock between her legs, "Just let me sleep like this, okay my love?"

"Whatever you want."

3