Chapter 36 (NSFW)
134 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Aise followed Laz into the house. She turned and locked the door as he stepped closer to the bed. She sauntered over to him, "So, how do you want me?"

He looked over her, smirking, "Naked."

She scoffed and pushed his chest, "Duh, but, like... What position?"

Aise walked around her, trailing his fingers around her torso, "Hmm... How about doggystyle for the doggy's first time?"

Her breath caught in her throat at his touch, before she turned to him, growling, "This 'doggy' has teeth. Might want to watch that she doesn't bite."

Aise slid his hand around to her ass, pulling her against him, "And what if I like being bitten?"

She lifted onto the tips of her toes, bringing her face closer to his, "Too bad... I want to be dominated, so no biting, boy."

Aise chuckled, "I can do that." He brought his hands around to her front, unfastening her belt and dropping her pants to the floor. He started lifting her shirt.

She placed her hands on his wrists, "No... I want my shirt on... I don't like my scar..."

Aise looked down and smiled, "I love it. It shows that you've lived life."

She looked away, blushing, "It shows that I was careless... That I nearly died..."

Aise lifted her chin until their eyes met, "It shows that you were strong. It shows that you survived. It shows that you are one of the strongest women I've ever met, and it's part of you. I love you, Laz, and I don't care about your scar."

Tears formed in her eyes as she pulled him into a hug. They stood there for a moment before she pushed him back and pulled her own shirt off. She jumped back, flopping on his bed, "Get up here and fuck me, dammit!"

Aise quickly stripped his own clothing. Lazuli gasped as she saw his rod already hard and pointing right at the target she presented between her legs. He stepped forward, kneeling on the bed. He grabbed her hips, pulling her towards him and lifting her ass off the bed.

He slid the full length of his cock along her slit, earning a shiver from her. She reached back and gripped the headboard, "Fuck, Aise. Stop teasing me..."

"You're mine, Laz baby. You won't stop me."

"Damn straight I won't stop you. Fuck, just do it though! Please, I need you inside me!"

He chuckled, still sliding his length along her slit, coating him in her juices, "You're rather impatient tonight."

"I've been waiting for this for years! I've been patient enough, haven't I? Fuck, please, I can't wait anymore."

Aise grinned at her, "Indeed you have been. And I think it's time to repay that patience, Laz."

With that, he slid his hands up to her hips and pressed his tip against her entrance. He pulled on her hips while pressing his own forward. After a moment, he slipped in, going full hilt in one smooth stroke.

"FUCK!" Laz exclaimed, her back arching and her toes curling.

Aise stopped as he bottomed out in her, "Take your time, my love. It's a big step, losing your virginity."

She looked up at him, through tear-filled eyes, "But... I fucked Traza..." She hissed through her teeth.

Aise grinned, "Love, Traza didn't break your hymen. I just did."

She took a few deep breaths before replying, "Then fuck you, asshole. Or rather, fuck me... It doesn't hurt so much now..."

He grinned and leaned forward, slipping his hands up her front to rest on her breasts, as his hips moved, sliding out, then back in slowly.

She gasped and groaned, her toes curling once again, as her legs wrapped around his waist. "Oh, Aise... Fuck, that feels so good. Oh, gods, I never imagined it'd feel like this!" She lifted her hips to match his thrusts.

Aise began to speed up, thrusting faster, his fingers playing with her nipples. His hips slapped against hers. The sounds of their lovemaking echoed around the room, reverberating back at them as their passion increased.

Laz's hands gripped the headboard tighter, her claws digging into the wood. She arched her back further, pressing her chest against him. He leaned forward, mashing her breasts against his chest, his hands sliding down to her ass. He grabbed and lifted her, changing the angle of his penetration, and she gasped sharply.

"AISE!" She yelled as the metallic pleasure surged through her, "FUCK! RIGHT THERE BABY! THAT'S IT!"

"This is it, my love," He grunted with the exertion of his thrusts, "This is where you become mine, and I become yours."

She let out a low, deep growl as his words struck her, and her head rolled back. She reached down with one hand, grabbing his hips, pulling him deeper as her claws dug into his ass, leaving marks. Her other hand gripped the headboard tighter.

"AISE!" She cried out, "I'M CUMMING BABY! HARDER!" The pleasure rippled through her, causing every muscle to tense up. Her breath caught in her throat.

Aise kept thrusting, picking up the pace even further, his own climax coming close.

Laz let out her breath, sounding like a short yelp, as her orgasm finally subsided. Her legs loosened from his waist as she collapsed on the bed, "Aise... Fuck, that was... I can't even describe that."

He chuckled as he laid on top of her, his arms on either side of her, his head resting on her breast, "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, my love."

She looked down and softly stroked his hair, "You haven't cum yet, love."

He chuckled, "No, I haven't."

She gripped his hair and lifted her head to meet her eyes, "Then why'd you stop? I came. Now use me. Make me your fuck toy, babe. Fill me with your seed."

Aise grinned, "It'd be an honor to do as you wish, my love. Now, how about we continue this in a new position."

Laz smiled up at him, "And what's your thought?"

Aise leaned into her ear and whispered, "Doggy for the doggy. I wasn't joking earlier."

He slid out of her and she went to turn over, smirking as she growled playfully, "You're lucky I love you... Anyone else calls me 'doggy', they'll get their throat ripped out.

Aise stopped her motion as he grabbed her leg, sliding his hands down to her ankle. He brought her foot to his lips and kissed the top of it, "Well, You were begging for my bone. And here I was under the impression that wolves were too proud to beg."

She pulled her foot from his grasp, placed it on his chest, and pushed him away, "I wouldn't have begged if you hadn't made me wait so long to feel that monster you call a penis."

Aise grabbed her ankle again, before jerking it to the side, rolling her onto her stomach. He leaned over her and pinned her to the bed with his body as he whispered in her ear again, "And you'd have waited another year or five or ten if I had asked because you're imprinted."

She growled and bucked her hips, a mix of trying to push him off and take him in, though neither happened, "Who says I would've waited? Maybe I would've let Ty fuck me. Or perhaps Traz and I would've run off together. Or maybe Kelleece, with her massive co- OOHH FUCK!! YES!"

She cut herself off as Aise thrust into her. He smirked and sat up, lifting her hips with him. As he thrust in, he pulled her back against him, causing the bed to rock and tap the wall.

She moaned and groaned as he drove into her, and subsequently, her face into the mattress. She pounded the bed with her fists, with the little strength she could muster. She tried to prop herself up on her hands but her elbows kept giving out as the pleasure sent ripples and waves through her whole body.

"Aise! Fuck, you're big... So good... Don't stop... Don't you dare fucking stop..." She groaned out, her voice muffled by the mattress.

Aise leaned over her again, one hand slid up to her breast and the other to her hair. He gripped both, massaging her breast and teasing her nipple while he pulled her hair, "Laz, my love... This is what you wanted, wasn't it?"

Her tail wagged as he slammed into her. He pulled back and released her hair as he grabbed her tail. She froze as she felt his hand at the base of her tail, her breathing coming faster.

He chuckled, "You like that, don't you, my love? Being dominated, being made my plaything. It's what you've always wanted, isn't it?"

She was unable to speak as her mouth was covered by the sheets. Her hands gripped the sheets even tighter. Her toes curled and her legs spread wider, as though trying to open herself to him further if that was possible.

"AISE!!" She cried out as her body shook and tensed. Her toes began to clench and unclench, as did her fingers, and her muscles tensed and relaxed all at once. Her body collapsed, her arms no longer able to support her.

"Fuck, Aise, fuck... Fuck, I'm cumming again... I'm cumming so hard... Oh, gods, I've never felt anything like this. I love you so much, my darling, my love, my... KING!!" He felt her pelvic muscles grip him, milking his cock.

The sensation sent him over the edge. He collapsed against her, twitching and jerking as his first orgasm from vaginal ripped through him. His semen poured into her, filling her.

They lay there for a minute, catching their breath, before Aise rolled over and pulled her with him until they were spooning. He wrapped his arm around her, his hand resting on her chest.

Laz sighed happily, "My king... I can't wait to do that every day. And night. And whenever we can."

Aise chuckled, "You'll have to share me with the others."

She giggled, "Well, at least I have Traza for when you're busy with the others."

Aise snuggled his face into her hair, "And when I'm with her?"

She wiggled her ass against his cock, "Then I'll be watching. Or joining."

"You're a horny pup, aren't you?"

She growled again, "You don't know the half of it. And to answer your question, yes. I did indeed want you to dominate me. Tame me. Make me your personal fuck-hole."

"I think I can make that happen," Aise replied as he reached down and cupped her pussy, "I'll just have to train you."

"I look forward to it, my king," she said, wiggling her ass again, "But right now, I want you to take a nap. You need to rest."

He smiled and kissed the back of her neck, "Yes, my queen."

She turned her head, looking back at him, "I like the sound of that."

He sighed. After a long moment, he spoke, "And you're really okay with being part of my harem, rather than my only lover?"

She stayed silent, pondering as her ears drooped slightly, "I'll admit, I would rather be the only one. But having a fraction of you is better than none of you. And besides, I have Traza as well as you. As long as I get you at least one night a week, I'm happy, my love."

Aise opened his mouth to speak, but she cut him off, "Also, part of what I love about you is your unwillingness to make anyone upset. How could I deny you such a large part of yourself, when it's one of the things I love about you most? Just promise me one thing: You won't forget about me."

"Never, my love. You're my beautiful, sexy wolfclan queen-to-be."

"And don't you forget it."

They remained silent as their breathing leveled and they both slipped into a restful, post-orgasm nap.

Announcement
Hello, my wonderful, beautiful readers! It's another fine winter day and Aise has FINALLY gotten laid good and proper by the beautiful Wolfclan girl, Lazuli. In celebration of this, would anyone care for a christmas/winter holiday chapter? Or would you like a normal chapter posted on christmas? Or perhaps I should just skip that day entirely! It's your call, my friends, as I'm happy either way! Let me know!
Would you fine folks like a christmas/winter holiday chapter?
  • yes, holidays rock!
  • no, Just the normal chapter.
  • Are you nuts, planning a chapter the day after christmas?!
  • Do whatever, I'm just her for the sex.
Total voters: 2 · This poll was closed on Dec 23, 2023 09:10 PM.
3