[Announcement] – Character Art
131 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello!

This is the first community announcement for this web novel. I have some exciting news to share.

Firstly, thank you! Thanks to all my readers for sticking with this series through my wildly incosistent upload schedule (more on that later). Thanks to those who have left comments as well. I try to respond wherever I can. I really appreciate all of the praise, criticism, and questions about the series I have recieved in the comments thus far.

Secondly, cover art. I am currently getting some cover art drawn by a friend and I've been informed that it's nearly done. I'm super excited to see the finished result and I can't wait to get it and upload it. Expect to see that soon.

Thirdly, I want to talk about the release of chapter 12. I am currently writing an entry for a local short story competition and as such, chapter 12 will be delayed. I want to get around to writing it as soon as I can but I wanted the warning to be out there. If chapter 12 isn't up soon, then you know why. As for this entry to a competition, once I'm allowed to upload it publicly I will be adding it as a bonus chapter to this web novel as it is a side story.

Okay. Remember when I said I'd talk about my upload schedule later. Well this is later. For the month of May I am going to try and upload a chapter every other day. I'm not sure if I'll be able to stick with this but I'll try my best. I need to upload more frequently and I figure this is a good way to do it.

Finally, what you've all been waiting for. No, the title for this announcement wasn't clickbait. I just like to save the best for last. Recently I have had an artist draw Artfelia for me. I just got the finished result this morning and it looks great (if I do say so myself). The artist (Farnott) has given me permission to show you guys the art and that's exactly what I intend to do. But first I highly urge you check out some of Farnott's other art. They're a great artist. They also upload a web novel of their own right here on Scribble Hub called No Evil, so check that out too.

Link to Farnott's Instagram: https://instagram.com/f.arnott?igshid=14k97lx7nxopz

Link to Farnott's web novel (No Evil): https://www.scribblehub.com/series/108329/no-evil/

And now, without further ado, the picture of Artfelia!

Drumroll please!

 

Ok, that's all. I hope you continue to enjoy reading this series just as much as I'm enjoying writing it and make sure to show all your love and support to Farnott for this amazing art. They captured Artfelia's personality perfectly with the pose she's doing and the expression she's making. It makes me so happy to see one of my characters brought to life like this.

 

 

2