𝟎𝟎𝟔
1 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

https://youtu.be/QPba-i26YNA

After the young woman faded away, I found myself plunged into a perpetual existence, condemned to an endless punishment. 

My ability to grasp the passage of time in the tangible world, like human beings, vanished, escaping my conventional experience of its inexorable flow. 

As an entity alien to humanity, my perceptions and conceptions were radically removed.

 

As a creature immune to the relentless temporal becoming, its influence did not affect me in the least. 

Upon crossing the threshold of the castle for the first time, I immediately fell into a deep sleep, close to the majesty of the feasting hall. 

My lethargy emulated the condition of an inert statue, a state devoid of life and filled with emptiness.

 

I slept for what seemed to me an infinity of centuries, and I affirm this with complete certainty, since, even in that lapse of time, I did not entirely lose track of time.

 

Imagine, if you will, one who has been immersed in patient waiting for long years, enduring the crushing frustration and despair that such an undertaking entails, both physically and mentally. However, if I were to indulge in such a wait myself, for years and even centuries, you would see that I would no longer experience the fluidity and weight that usually accompany prolonged expectation.

 

It would be as if I were tearing at the very fabric of causality, entering a realm in which I am totally lacking in sensitivity, without an ounce of delicacy. 

If I were to describe my true nature, I would state that I am a "Creature that defies and transforms concepts". 

However, I nourish doubts about my own words. 

One can never achieve full certainty in what one says, even after repeating it over and over again with zeal. 

There always remains a trace of uncertainty and intrigue that whispers the existence of some margin of error yet to be unraveled. 

And the mere realization of not finding it is even more disturbing.

 

One can never be absolutely certain about anything. 

The devil lurks perpetually in the most insignificant details, and this is something we all know in our innermost being.

 

I believe that this is precisely what gives my being a terrifying ambiguity. 

I am aware of this, but I will never be able to fully express what I feel and think through simple words. 

The meaning of words is in constant metamorphosis, as they have ceased to exist in their original state. 

They are victims of the probability of being altered or distorted in some way, which plunges them into perpetual imprecision.

 

Thought itself is constrained by the limits of language, even though it is an inescapable tool of great value, and yet it harbors a margin of falsity. 

All this leads me to raise questions of a transcendental nature: Are we the ones who determine truth and authenticity? 

Or is it something that transcends our capabilities and is beyond our reach? I can only settle for a vague and imprecise question?

 

As I come to the end of this enigmatic monologue, allow me to express that, as I progressed, I was dragged by currents of deviation, moving away from the initial objective that I harbored in my thoughts. Once again, the hooves of time have distorted my perception, plunging me into a maelstrom of indescribable confusion and bewilderment.

 

From the instant the young woman with neat marble hair vanished, a sense of eternity enveloped my being, devouring me mercilessly. 

In that first encounter, my thoughts were constrained to conceive of her presence as an omen of my punishment, an unmistakable sign that this abysmal place was the inexorable destiny to which I was predestined. 

Nevertheless, in a fleeting flash of clairvoyance, a disturbing idea took shape in my mind: 

What if this tenebrous space became a veritable abyss, a maelstrom that devoured my essence and dragged me into a harrowing eternity?

 

Although it was I myself who, imbued with a fateful destiny, ventured into this abode, driven by the insistence of my holy Father and my religious fervor, in the depths of my being there still lingered a tiny spark of hope, longing for this place to be transmuted into a sinister abyss destined for those whose outrages against the divine word demanded atonement. 

Despite being aware, in my innermost being, that this idea was ephemeral and expiring, my mental faculties were powerless to adequately conceive the oppressive environment around me....

 

I burned with a fervent belief that the young woman had been dispatched to purge her own sins, sins which she vehemently denied while craving redemption. 

As soon as her figure dissipated, however, that thought crumbled into an echo of dust, shattered under the onslaught of my own doubts. 

Had this frail creature perpetrated crimes as monstrous as my own? Such a possibility seemed like a distorted horizon, an idea that defied all logic and corroded the flimsy structure of my sanity.

 

No one, not even she, could have descended into such dark and depraved abysses.....

 

Nevertheless, in a fleeting flash of ephemeral comprehension, a disturbing conclusion made its way into my tormented mind: if this space had been erected as a den of punishment and redemption, its purpose would have reached its climax centuries ago.

This thought sowed seeds of doubt and distrust in the depths of my spirit, refusing to accept such an ominous possibility.

 

Are those beings who inhabit this cosmos indifferent to the quest for redemption, as if they were soulless puppets, submerged in inhuman apathy? 

I find this conception repulsive and grotesque. 

Humanity cannot be so ungrateful, so lacking in that inner compass that yearns to purify its own sins?

 

Reality vanished in a chaotic whirlwind of perplexity, where words crumbled into intricate labyrinthine tangles and concepts slid down dark and twisted paths. 

In the midst of this labyrinth of confusion, a fuzzy explanation emerged, a barely palpable suspicion:

Could it be that, somehow, the unfathomable divine will of God was finally willing to set his gaze upon my being, contemplating the remote possibility of granting me the longed-for forgiveness?

 

A torrent of unspeakable emotions intertwined their currents in the deepest corner of my being, an inscrutable tangle of hope and dread that tangled relentlessly. 

Like a remote echo of sanity, the idea clung pertinaciously to my doubting mind: 

Was that enigmatic damsel who emerged from the abysses... a celestial being, remanded to this world, bearer of a transcendental message of redemption?

 

A disturbing impulse prompted me to rise from my inert position, as I was swept by the mist of uncertainty toward faith in a reality beyond the tangible. 

Her appearance, attire and bearing evoked a sense of cosmic strangeness, as if she were a wanderer from unexplored planes, an emissary from the celestial spheres destined to transmit the divine word. 

Could this abstraction materialize in my helpless existence?

 

Defying the barriers of coherence, I ventured down the stairs in search of answers, anxious to unravel the enigma that haunted me. As I reached the threshold of the castle, a disturbing uncertainty gripped my being. 

Had I disregarded his will? 

Had I dared to refuse the supreme opportunity of my redemption? 

If that were true, then I would consider myself dispossessed, condemned to a hopeless darkness, without the slightest possibility of salvation.

 

The air became thick with a maddening miasma as I hesitantly opened the ancestral wooden door. An amalgam of longing and apprehension gripped my spirit.

As I peered outside, I was confronted with an unsettling emptiness, a panorama devoid of all life and presence. 

It was as if the world itself had vanished in an ominous whisper, leaving me a prisoner in the solitude of my thoughts.

 

My gaze remained fixed on the dark firmament, barely illuminated by the gloom that refused to yield to the night. 

A shiver ran down my spine as I closed the door with a discouraging creak. 

Despite the desolation that overwhelmed me, my fingers clung to the door, as if searching for an anchor in a sea of confusion.

 

My mind, entangled in a labyrinth of murky ideas, was rushing into an abyss of uncertainty.

 

Time stretched into an eternity, while sinister sounds summoned me from the feasting hall. 

A barely perceptible voice filtered into the recesses of my consciousness, evoking dreamlike images from my deepest reveries. 

Inscrutable whispers reverberated in my ears, weaving a web of enigma and disturbance. 

Cautiously, I approached the source of the call, my steps marked by an amalgam of trepidation and apprehension.

 

The chaotic murmurs intensified as I approached the threshold guarding the banquet hall, enveloping me in an eerie halo of mystery. 

Suddenly, a rumble resounded with force and determination from the castle's entrance. 

Without hesitation, I made my way to the door and opened it slightly.

 

There she stood, the enigmatic silver-haired maiden, whose mere presence evoked reminiscences of past times and uncertain futures.

 

Her figure stood before me, emanating a supernatural aura. 

His piercing eyes seemed to carry the weight of unfathomable enigmas, as if he had witnessed every nook and cranny of my existence. 

A shiver snaked down my spine as I met his gaze.

 

Silently, I waited for her to speak, trying to decipher the hidden meaning behind her presence. 

However, only silence reigned in the atmosphere, while an enigmatic smile was drawn on her face. 

It was as if horror and mystery were intertwined in a macabre dance, imprisoning me in a game of forbidden emotions. 

 

The tension in the air was palpable, and a sense of uneasiness was taking hold of me. Although I struggled to maintain my composure, a deep uneasiness clung to my being, as if I were on the verge of discovering something unimaginable and terrifying. The silver-haired woman advanced slowly, her footsteps echoing eerily in the room.

 

She spoke no word, but her intense gaze seemed to scrutinize my very existence, as if she were examining the darkest corners of my soul.

 

I was drawn into a whirlpool of perplexity and fascination, trapped, unable to escape her powerful sway. Who was she and what hidden enigmas were woven between our destinies? 

Deep within me, a question echoed loudly: 

Was she an anomaly or an unusual manifestation?

 

"Who are you?" - I inquired in a firm voice, imbued with a captivating curiosity that seemed to hover in the air. 

 

"I am... Kyoko" - she uttered with a mixture of boldness and hesitation in her voice, hinting at her own uncertainty.

 

I gazed at Kyoko with a penetrating gaze, trying to unravel the secrets hidden behind her eyes. 

Instead of finding answers, however, I found myself plunged into even more abysmal confusion. 

"W-What's your name?" - Kyoko asked with a hint of hesitation, her voice barely audible in the suspense-infused air.

 

"That's not relevant..." - I replied without hesitation, trailing off slightly in my words.

 

A brief silence took over the space as Kyoko assimilated my response, its meaning echoing in her mind like an ominous echo. 

She seemed to be my savior, a glowing figure emerging in the midst of darkness to bring me back to stark reality....

 

But is this an unshakable truth? I questioned, feeling the anguish begin to take root deep inside me. 

Or maybe, just maybe, it is a malicious lie skillfully woven, designed to drag me further into the maw of unspeakable madness.... 

 

 

0