The Festival Starts II *
2.2k 3 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She continued to give some intel and advice, telling him to use the sea as a tool since they'd think he had a devil fruit, she said he'd more than likely be fighting all of them at the same time once they realised how much of a threat he was.

By the end of the conversation, she finished her bottle and opened a new one.

"I trust that you will do well. We may not see each other again right away as I'll be fleeing with Shanks into the other world instead of coming back to paradise. But I know you will be okay".

"Mom..."

"Would you like some?" She handed the bottle she was drinking from to him, Veyron glanced at the tip her lips had been in contact with and decided to take a sip.

Mihawk smiled, "Seven years old... you shouldn't be drinking".

*SNORT!*

"You offered me the-!"

Before the scold left his lips, they were taken by her in a rather impatient manner. He realised too late when his instincts took control and Mihawk's hands also started to run loose, unbuttoning his shirt.

It was his first kiss (conscious) and it was everything he ever wanted... in the atmosphere he wanted with the person he wanted. Their kiss went for way longer, no tongue involved yet brimming with passion, he could taste the wine and her saliva mixing in an aphrodisiac that threatened to forfeit his mind.

There wasn't even the slightest wisp of desire from her to even exchange words. He had been looking up for this, and so had she.

Before Veyron knew his shirt had already been discarded and she was proactively trying to tear take away his trousers.

"Mom, slow down..."

Instead of slowing down, Mihawk opened her top, and her orbs bounced out of control, enticing him. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts.

"Squeeze them, play with my nipples again".

!!!

He felt breathless at how proactive she was being, it was as if the tables had completely turned and before he knew he was on the bed with the swordswoman viciously kissing his neck and all over his body, technically mirroring what he had been doing that time.

"Now that I know you're not some seven years old pure-hearted kid, I don't need to hold back, do I?~"

'Sh*t!' He realised that was the reason why she was being so abrasive, unlike their first time when she submissively lay down and allowed him to do whatever he wanted.

"Wait, I may not be seven years old but I'm still pure-hearted!".

"Shut up".

"..."

He found himself breathing hazardously, pinned to the bed with either of his arms to the side of his head, Mihawk's orbs floating above him, wanting some attention and love. Her eyes had already changed to the shape of hearts and obsession, it wasn't a night of control for him.

Mihawk looked down at her son, the same face with several features that changed through the years. The same conviction and kindness. He was the only boy/man that would make her feel pleasure in every situation.

Whenever she read her newspapers she'd feel joy in knowing he was there, watching and doing his own stuff, his presence felt warm like nothing she had ever experienced.

Whenever they exchanged swords she'd feel his passion and progress... it was pleasurable to know that she had heightened the level of that sword with her own experience.

Whenever she shared the bed with her, she felt like something she had never felt before, a woman.

"Pure hearted? That night you did everything you wanted... I allowed you to do anything you wanted. You unleashed a new pleasure in me... that addicting sensation every time you licked me down there, and... that... it felt like my head was going to explode".

He gulped audibly, she was talking of those times she helplessly climaxed under his tongue play.

"I was already hurting at the prospect of not feeling this for several years" She leaned down to take a light bite on his ears, "But you had to be naughty boy and follow mommy all the way here, don't you?~".

Veyron bit his lips harshly, feeling the excitement all over his body and yet 'that' part, would stand up no matter what because it wasn't yet the time. It didn't matter how much of an adult he was, this was still a seven years old body.

"I can make you feel good... as my punishment" He smiled cutely and Mihawk laughed audibly as if she had heard the best joke yet.

"Hahaha! You're so funny, son. No, as your punishment you're going to lay down there and let me do whatever I want~ You're going to touch when I tell you and lick when I tell you".

Mihawk stood up, for Veyron this time it was different... the room's light was dim yet properly illuminated, unlike that night in Rusukaina. He could see everything.

Mihawk discarded her clothes alluringly and threw them aside on the barrels of wine. Her naked body in all its allure was then present for him to digest. Aware deep inside that this woman was already his... just waiting until she was claimed.

Mihawk tied her long black hair in a ponytail, walked to the side of the bed with all her assets bouncing all over the place and took the bottle of wine they had been drinking from.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue".

He did as she ordered because it was an order, no less.

The lady then let the wine fall into his mouth and Veyron instinctively swallowed it. Mihawk frowned, upset.

"Don't swallow it".

"Yes..."

She did it again, and this time Veyron groaned at the uncomfortable position, The wine was in his mouth, falling inside his throat yet he couldn't swallow it.

Mihawk put the bottle aside and roughly pulled his trousers, socks and underwear away. Leaving her son naked on the bed, vulnerable.

"I can only enjoy this for so long... once you grow up you will be taller than me. You will only be this vulnerable once. Don't worry, I won't waste a second~"

With all preparation ready she leaned on the bed and crawled all the way until she was on top of his body. She covered both of their bodies and sins with a dense warm quilt and dug in, taking each side of his cheeks with her slender hands and sinking her tongue inside his mouth to taste both of the delicacies she loved the most in this world.

!!!

For the boy who gasped in silence, a night he hoped would never end was about to start.

***

***

For every 300 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is one chapter a day during the week and if ya’all lucky then I’ll post during the weekend as well.
Feel free to look for my http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere for advanced chapter tiers: (5 x 2$), (15 x 13$) and (30x 23$)

85