The Snake Empress, Boa Primrose
1.5k 2 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We will stay here waiting with him!" The sisters refused to leave Veyron's side, they thought the members of the Kuja Tribe were being extremely discourteous with him after all he did for them. They knew the rules of the island and that there were no exceptions under normal circumstances but it was still insulting.

Veyron smiled and ruffled all of the three girls' hairs. They pouted, aggrieved, not liking that he once again was acting like an elder brother even if they already saw him like that succinctly.

"I think it is better if I leave".

He knew how this island worked and that right now Hancock and her sisters weren't strong enough for an exception to be given.

"No, please stay a bit longer…!" Hancock begged, she took his wrist hard to stop him from departing. Aware that if he wanted to leave it was just as easy as levitating and flying away, nobody would be able to stop him. She gave the chief some eyesight and the latter nodded.

"Then the four of you can wait here. We won't take long".

The guards retreated and left only a set of pretty girls that belonged to the current Kuja Pirates to guard Veyron in case he wanted to do some... mischief.

"I'm sorry… we couldn't receive you any better" Sandersonia apologised in the name of both her sisters, initially they thought that a banquet would be made for him for helping them, but it seemed with the years she had forgotten that the Kuja Tribe was not a simple society.

"It is okay, you don't need to apologise, I understand. Isn't your mother going to be coming though?"

"Of course, she's coming".

Veyron was admittedly curious. He knew Shakky was at some point an Empress of Amazon Lily, that this Gloriosa that was mentioned was the Empress way before her and that Hancock would eventually become the Empress. But who exactly was the current one?

"I'll definitely become the Hebihime… and when that time comes you can come and live with us here, right?"

"E-Eh?"

It was an unexpected proposal that caught him totally off guard, Sandersonia and Marigold's eyes brightened up as if they hadn't thought about it themselves.

"That's right! You live by yourself in Rusukaina, don't you? Wouldn't it be better if you stayed here with us? we can take care of you better" Sandersonia didn't wait to lean on his back and put those soft marshmallows on top of his head, they weighed like mountains.

It didn't matter how powerful he was, she imagined he was still just a kid that didn't know how to cook or even fend off his own. When she thought about it, she realised that the woman she had come to idolize, Dracule Mihawk; was actually quite the irresponsible mother... how could she leave her son abandoned on an island like that?

She desperately needed an excuse for him to stay, and she found it... but the three girls knew it was impossible due to the island's rules for him to remain.

"That's a wonderful proposition but… my mother and I just moved there, I have to make a home for us and some stuff, I can't just move here without telling her either" He scratched his head, making up excuses. His objectives were already in mind and living here as the only man on an island filled with women wasn't one of them, as good as it sounded.

Sandersonia realised that all he was doing was bluffing and hugged him even tighter, her tongue elongated and slithered around his ear, tickling.

The Kuja guards nearby frowned, they couldn't believe three of their members were so close with a male, in the end, they had no idea what the trio had gone through or how emotionally dependent they had become on this boy.

"You can't be mommy's boy forever, Veyron. Eventually, you will have to leave the nest and marry, right girls?"

"Uhm!"

"Yes".

He didn't know if he was overthinking things regarding their behaviour, but there was something he knew for sure, 'I don't think mom will ever let me go and marry someone else'.

She had already threatened to slaughter into existence the girl who took his first time away from her, he didn't even want to imagine what would happen if he suddenly got engaged to someone else.

**

**

About ten to twenty minutes later -in which they spent their time playing in the sand- an entourage of ladies finally arrived consisting of the whole crew of the Kuja Pirates, an older woman whose staff was a blue snake.

!!!

Veyron recognised the old woman walking at the back, Gloriosa. The one he didn't recognise was the tall black-haired woman dressed in dark robes, her gaze was cold and her presence emitted an aura that he recognised right away, Conqueror Haki.

Nevertheless, the problem lay on her chest. He had to struggle to take his gaze away from that opened cleavage that instantly made him know what the identity of this lady was.

'She's their mother!'

Hancock was technically this woman's younger version. There were some disparities here and there comparing the adult version of Hancock he knew from the show and this lady. But it was impossible to not make the parallelism.

'The gods…' His gaze was technically glued to that chest that was bigger than even Hancock's adult version, and that was a LOT to say!

Still, she was tall and her body was very proportionate, she looked strong as well... no doubt this woman had climbed to the top with her strength and vision.

"You're in front of the current empress of the Kuja Pirates, Boa Primrose and the elder, Gloriosa".

Veyron simply nodded, they seemed to be a bit offended that he didn't kneel, but the woman raised her hand and the matter was dropped right away.

'Boa Primrose…? She's their mother indeed'.

Marigold and Sandersonia also each had some of her traits, but the one who had inherited the most was no doubt, Hancock. If there was a way to describe her, it would be: Peak Beauty.

"The three of you" The lady started, walking forward towards the trio of sisters who contrary to what he expected, looked scared. The three of them didn't jump on her right away, instead… they kept their distance.

"Mom-"

"This island doesn't need weaklings like you".

It was then that she raised her hand, and Veyron gasped. This woman was about to hit Hancock, she was going to slap her daughter.

*RUMBLE!*

"What the fuck did you say?"

Veyron wouldn't have it.

77