Choices of Life
1.7k 9 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NOTICE:

Let's reach the top 10 in the general ranking, we're currently 16. If we reach the top 10 by tomorrow, I'll do a good Sunday mass release!

***

'Oh my god...'

Veyron was awkward in this environment, it was like that moment in your life in which you think things couldn't get any better, but when you're actually placed on the spot, it is not as you think it is.

"How old are you?"

"Why are you so strong!?"

"Is it true that Dracule Mihawk is your mum?".

"How was it to fight Vice Admiral Kizaru?!".

"Among us, who is the cutest?~"

Thousands of questions, girls leaning on every single one bidding for their chance to speak to the boy who was to make Amazon Lily a better place, they wanted to touch him, squeeze his cheeks, hug him and much more. 

'There are too many!'

The Banquet was filled with women, all of them with loose clothes. Hancock, Marigold and Sandersonia were together with him, but even they felt the girls were all going overboard. The Empress had excused herself, saying that she needed to make a few arrangements for their alliance to be in effect, she said she'd be there later in the evening.

As such, Veyron became the main centre of attraction. There was delicious food everywhere, drinks, dancing, music. It was a wonderful evening that the ladies all spent with a boy who according to their empress, was going to supplement all of their needs.

If that wasn't enough, they were told that this boy was also the master of one of the deity snakes they worshipped, the Poisonous Mother.

They asked all sorts of questions and Veyron answered to the best of his capacity, there were two ladies in particular that picked his eye, no, three.

One of them was an older lady to the side, she introduced herself as Kikyo and only asked two questions regarding his strength before moving to the side, nonetheless, her gaze was always set on him.

Another one was an extremely tall girl whose beauty was comparable to the three boa sisters, she didn't approach, seemingly being a shy one, and she didn't introduce herself but he knew who she was from the show, although he didn't remember her name, she was one of the ones that helped Luffy.

The last one was the blonde girl Marguerite whom Luffy first met and made friends with, she asked him a simple question, what he preferred, fish or beef? he didn't understand why she asked that, but he answered fish and she smiled.

The rest of the questions were downright preposterous with one of them requesting him to smell him down there!

"W-Wait don't stick your hand in there!" He sensed someone stretch their hands to his crotch and that was when Hancock felt they crossed the line. Amazon Lily was a free place in which boundaries didn't exist, there were only females and they didn't know anything else.

But she and her sisters knew the difference between a man and a woman.

"Eh, why? You're like us aren't you?~ let me see".

"NO!" Hancock yelled while both Marigold and Sandersonia formed a barrier.

"All of you stop for a minute, you're scaring him".

"Oh, don't you just want to monopolise him?"

"It's not fair, leave him alone for a second!"

The girls were starting to get irritated that the three of them were together with him at all times. They may be the daughters of the Hebihime, but in this land everyone was equal.

"S-Sorry, we're going for now!"

!!!

The three sisters found their bodies levitating as Veyron took the four of them away from the hall, overwhelmed, he didn't have the mental strength to reject all of those girls and hence decided for the best method, retreat.

"Where should we go?"

"We can come to our room, that way".

Sandersonia led the way as they levitated away from the banquet, leaving a group of soured ladies behind. They were already used to flying so soon enough they reached the balcony of their room.

"Sorry... you know on this island we don't really know the difference between men and women, so... please don't think bad of them!"

"I would never, hehe~" he scratched his head awkwardly, it wasn't like he wasn't enjoying the attention, but too much was too much, There were more than a hundred women there, and at some point, he just felt overwhelmed... they weren't bad girls, but their curiosity knew no bounds. 

...

The night was already on them, the cloudy sky repressed the moon and there was a rainy aura in the atmosphere, it was the perfect time to sleep, but... sleeping was not in the sisters' minds.

"Then what's your plan for tomorrow?" They fidgetted.

"Tomorrow I'm going to meet with this person your mom told me about, Alemina, the lady that does construction in Amazon Lily, then I'll probably fly with her back to Rusukaina" He mumbled, 'I want to start building the mansion and other projects the fastest possible, perhaps have it ready in less than a year, but I don't think that's doable... maybe with another hundred ladies from the Kuja Tribe, I could do it'.

"So we won't see each other again for a long time?" The sisters soured, it was so quickly that they didn't think they spent enough time together. Hancock promised that she'd become the Hebihime but with the vast difference in strength against Primrose, she realised that would take a long time. 

"Of course, we will meet but... you promised me you would be the Hebihime, right?~" He caressed Hancock's cheeks.

"Yes!" Although at the start Hancock wanted to become the Hebihime just to allow him inside the island, her feelings hadn't dulled, she still wanted to be by his side and becoming the hebihime was the position she believed she needed in order to qualify.

"Then the three of you must become strong, alright?"

"We will be the strongest kuja warriors in history!" The sisters promised, that they knew one of them was going to be chosen, but that didn't mean they had to be separated. Among the Kuja, there was always a hierarchy, and this time it would be no different.

"Then let's sleep~"

Quickly enough, the three sisters lay down on the bed together with Veyron who was once again squished in softness. He exhaled in pleasure and clawed onto Sandersonia's boobs.

Marigold and Hancock pouted, it was just not fair that the green-haired snake girl had the biggest rack out of the three.

"Is it comfy, little brother?~"

"Yesh~"

"Then..."

Sandersonia removed her top and squished his head against her massive breasts. It was the quickest way to dreamland. But tonight the boy's sleep would be denied. He gave Sandersonia a light kiss on her chest before the two of them hugged each other to sleep seemingly discarding the pair of outraged sisters to the side.

It was then that Veyron felt something that erased any drowsiness he may have.

!!!

"W-Wait, Marigold".

"It is not fair, me too, mine are big too".

She was gripping his 'snake' the same way she'd grab a cobra by the head!

"Why don't we just lay down to sleep?" He flinched, things were starting to get a little heated and it was then that he noticed neither of the sisters looked like they were ready to sleep, if anything they looked ready to eat.

But the banquet wasn't downstairs, it was right here. 

One by one they started to touch him in places, all places... Sandersonia's hand was on his butt, Marigold was rubbing his crotch and Hancock was rubbing his chest, it wasn't a wicked or depraved touch, if anything... he felt it was more like a mixture of curiosity and also, desiring attention... they wanted him to touch them back in certain places. 

Veyron bit his lips in realisation, there was just one way out of this, to play the game. Sometimes one doesn't have a choice, the battlefield is set and the war is on. 

**

**

75