Wanted Dead
1.6k 2 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Marie Geoise, Pangea Castle.

The one sitting on the throne has yet again left their position of power, after a long eternity of sitting on the regal chair others thrived to take, the experience had already become dull and uninteresting. They walked away from the boring chair while leaving a black trail so dark it resembled the darkest of blood.

"Lord Imu".

A man entered the gigantic place filled with flowers and fresh grass, it was a red-haired man with regal clothes and a valuable sword.

"Garling, have you found the boy?"

"No, I'm afraid his power leaves a feeble trail, he is not easy to track down".

"You have appointed Dracule Mihawk as the 2nd Knight of God after she murdered Leonidas. It was the right decision. Why don't you have the mother hunt her son away, if anyone in this world can find him, it is her" Their words sounded as cold as the abyss without the slightest touch of sympathy.

"She would never follow that order... if I were to request her such, her affiliation to us nobles may waver, as her feelings for the boy run deep. Right now that she has awakened the powers of a dreamer, it is more convenient to keep her on our side while the conviction of her Dracule roots stays strong in her heart".

There was a brief silence of consideration in which Lord Imu took the wanted poster of a man with red hair and a straw hat.

"What about your son? the rookie... what is he up to?"

The eyebrows of the man flinched, "He is a rebel with his own objectives and purposes, we can't count on him to hunt down Dracule Veyron, he currently sails in the other world".

*BOOOOMMMM!*

!!!

The sense of danger on the man's back rang, nevertheless, he refused to brandish his sword and instead remained quiet in front of the abomination that appeared in front of him, so massive that even in this gigantic place, it hardly fit.

The creature released breath a haze of toxic air against him like darkness corroding the light.

"You're not moving pieces behind my back are you, Garling?".

"My eternal loyalty lies with Lord Imu".

"You should understand my anxiety. There are threats in this world that we can't allow to exist. The Yami Yami no Mi, Joyboy, the Ancestral Weapons, Lunarians… among them, the Dreamers are the most dangerous. As long as they exist, our hard-earned reign, the world government, is at risk".

"There shouldn't be any dreamers left in this world. We made sure of that. Being that the case, wouldn't Joyboy be the most dangerous foe to our reign?".

"The Sun God Nika is merely the first dreamer, there are more to come. Now more than before thanks to that bastard, Gol D. Roger... as long as there are members of the D. Clan still living in this world and conscious of their mission, there will always be those that thrive in fantasy. Retreat for now, after this attack our stance in front of the world has weakened, make sure no funny business happens again in Marie Geoise".

"I understand".

With that, the red-haired man bowed and retreated. Five elders entered the hall and knelt in front of the creature that disappeared faster than it materialised, returning to the silhouette of a cloaked individual with a massive crown.

"Use every resource the world government has available to hunt Dracule Mihawk and Monkey D. Dragon, failure won't be tolerated. I want their corpses to be brought to me directly".

"Ha!"

**

**

One year later, an island in the Calm Belt, Rusukaina.

"Two hundred ninety-eight, two hundred ninety-nine, three hundred!"

I was doing my morning routine, It was simple, three hundred strikes of Youbi using only my physical strength, not my conqueror Haki, not my 4th Will. I thought it was impossible at first but forgot this is One Piece, if one worked hard enough, everything was possible. The one to convinced me to do this was Prim.

She said in order to become stronger in my case, as far as she knew I needed to grow up and develop muscle, that or consume a devil fruit.

*BOOOMMM*

Youbi fell off my hands, falling heavily on the sand and my body fell together with it. This training is strenuous but I'm already used to it, It was harder when my mom was training my conqueror haki.

I sensed several presences nearby and sighed, Every day it is the same, not that I complain.

"If you have time to peek go back to work! this is your last day before your weekend break!"

"Kya!"

The blushing ladies of the Kuja Tribe giggled and ran away, every single morning they'd come here to peek at me doing my morning workout. Then they'd peek at me while taking my bath together with my pets, some of them daring enough to even join in.

"Haaaa..."

While washing myself I scrubbed my body with Nemea and Noir's tails, today nobody joined in the bath and I guess it is because they're working their best to finish the project milestone before the weekend break.

Such a long time since I arrived in this world, I think I'm nearly nine years old, but this body feels like that of a fifteen... unbeknownst to me I have become friends with a lot of people. I gained a beloved mother/lover, some female friends/lovers and an empress *cough* lover.

Cold sweat ran down my back, mixed with the lukewarm water, 'How come they're all lovers?!'.

I put those thoughts aside, my relationship with every single one of them was complex, more so with Mihawk and Primrose. For this year I had halted the overdose of sugar my life had become and put some distance between the soft and lust-inducing body of a female and mine. Too much of anything is bad, even if it is love. Instead, I switched my mindset to becoming stronger and developing some projects.

My greatest project was taking the majority of my time except for my physical training was building a massive mansion for my mother and me, I wanted it to be finished by the time she came back. Alemina, the head builder of the Kuja Tribe had helped me think of a design and materials, they thoroughly respected their end of the deal with this one, sending a total of two hundred Kuja ladies to help me build it in a record time, it wasn't that the only project we were working on. There was a dock for arriving ships, houses for my pets and naturally, houses for them as well.

I also respected my end of the deal, partly... the one tasked to protect the borders of Amazon Lily and Rusukaina was Gorgon, my beloved Black Mamba, I had to spoil her very often because compared to the rest of my pets, she was working the most. She commanded a group of sea kings and Yuda serpents to actively hunt enough food for both islands, she sank any enemy ship before they even dreamed of coming near our coasts, marine or pirate.

Primrose had already sent the Kuja Vice Captain, Shawty, many times to tell me that I was overworking their poisonous mother and that the whole tribe was outraged about it. They all loved me but they loved their poisonous mother even more. I could only step back in this one and order Gorgon to go to Amazon Lily several times a week to get worshipped and spoiled by the girls. What else can I do?

...

Compared to its previous dangerous and bloodthirsty nature, this island had become very pacific under my rule. The Kuja girls, especially the younger ones, would actively travel between Amazon Lily and Rusukaina just to play with the animal life or even train themselves to become future Kuja Pirates.

I loved it here, it felt more like home compared to Kuraigana and the loneliness of not having my mom here didn't hit as bad as I was focused on some other things. For example, I was wondering what fruit I really wanted to get for myself or even if I needed a devil fruit at all.

After fighting Kizaru I realised that the fruit I wanted wasn't the Pika Pika no Mi. It was strong indeed, but also very limiting... light wasn't in itself a dangerous element. The light was the radiation of energy, but it wasn't the energy itself.

Energy was what I needed and one fruit was starting to come to my mind very often, Enel's Goro Goro no mi.

Soon I'd go to Skypea to claim it, but I wasn't planning to go on my own. I wanted to take the three Boa sisters with me, during the time I was here working hard and trying to enhance my Armament Haki, those three were not playing games in Amazon Lily. The last time I saw them was three months ago, I'm eager to see how strong they have become.

...

Gorgon arrived close to the evening before sunset, We'd all travel across the sea on her back but to my surprise, she didn't come on her own, there was someone on top of her. And my heart nearly stopped when I saw her.

"Darling!~"

"Hancock..."

It was Hancock indeed but in these three months, she had... changed. Well, it was safe to say that she had changed in the whole year but I noticed it more now than ever, she must have prepared herself to come and pick me up.

Her appearance is slowly but surely getting more and more like that of the manga. No, the manga doesn't do her justice, how in the world can this girl be so beautiful? She was wearing a red long-sleeved top, and those characteristically beautiful earrings, the top was hovering above her bottom, leaving those slender legs of hers uncovered.

She was wearing heels, I noticed when she jumped from Gorgon's head and landed in front of me with that bright smile of hers.

"Princess!"

The Kuja ladies greeted her but that arrogant princess couldn't care less, she leaned in front of me, "Today is my birthday~".

"Oh, really?" I didn't know if I was blushing or not, but her smell was making me crazy, if what she said was true then I must prepare her a gift... I had been so focused on my own thing that I didn't even bother to recall their birthdays, what was the use when I didn't even know mine?

It was something I took with me from the other life, a complete disregard for festive days. Hancock didn't seem to mind.

"I want my gift now, darling".

"Now?"

She smiled and plucked her lips, I'd be stupid to not know what she wanted... girl, are you requesting a gift or gracing me with one!?

**

**

If we reach the top 10 by the end of this week, I’ll mass-release seven chapters, let’s go!

For every 300 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is one chapter a day during the week and if ya’all lucky then I’ll post during the weekend as well.
Feel free to look for my http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere for advanced chapter tiers: (5 x 2$), (15 x 13$) and (30x 23$)

61