Serpent Evening *
1.6k 1 68
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Primrose gasped in realisation, by then Veyron's face had contorted into one of worry as if he had just confirmed something.

"Sorry, forget what I said! Yes, it is okay if you take them away with you. Just bear in mind soon I'll take them on their first expedition" She tried to sound as natural as possible but it was futile, Veyron already had an idea of what was happening and it was only confirmed for him when he looked at Gloriosa who was repeatedly shaking her head.

"Where are you taking them?"

"To Jaya. We're hunting a man called Peter Hornigold whose bounty is eighty million. After that we're heading to Water Seven to task the building of a second ship, this year we were able to focus on producing wealth now that you're taking care of our basic needs, we have enough to commission several ships, but we can't use the Pirate Flagship every time the girls want to go to Rusukaina or anywhere else".

Veyron sighed, her objectives were fair, although he wanted to know who this Peter Hornigold was, that aside...

"You want to commission someone in water seven to build you a ship, when you have me here, Prim? Why didn't you ask me first...?" Although he wouldn't call himself a marine engineer, after building such a gigantic mansion he didn't think he'd have trouble building a conventional pirate ship if that was what they wanted.

"We didn't want to be a bother since you're always busy…"

"You would never bother me, Prim".

"Sorry..." The empress looked away, refusing to speak further

"S-So we can go and live in Rusukaina?" Noticing the awkward atmosphere between Veyron and their mother -which they didn't understand since they're usually very mellow to one another- the girls chipped in with enthusiasm.

"Hmn, you heard him. But promise me that the three of you will focus on becoming stronger instead of fooling around" Primrose stated sternly, with those four living together and no supervision, things were bound to happen... just like tonight 'things' would also happen.

"Of c-course, Mother! We wouldn't do anything else!" The three slippery snakes evaded all thoughts about the topic, they were willing to be trained hard, with a strong hand... in many ways.

"Perfect, then let's continue~ eat and drink to your heart's content".

"I want to say something".

"Hmn?"

All gazes fixed on Veyron this time.

"Since it is the birthday of the three of you, I think I should be giving you gifts. I'm so sorry for not remembering".

"It's okay! We never told you!" Hancock waved her hands in dismissal, they weren't offended at all.

"No it is not okay, that's why I decided…"

"Eh?"

"Hancock, I'll give you your gift now, come" He took her wrist and led her out of the castle, levitating.

*SNORT!*

That wouldn't stop the Kuja ladies from peeking at what the 1st Princess' gift was going to be, so they didn't shy away from jumping onto buildings in order to catch up to the levitating boy and girl.

They landed on the shore where Veyron whistled.

*SPLASH!*

Gorgon appeared in an expectable of splashing water a few seconds after, she had been stand-by. Perhaps a little confused since she expected them to come later, she leaned on and awaited orders, her tongue hissing against Veyron's cheek.

"Little girl. You're exchanging ownerships" He smiled, caressing her mouth.

"No way!" All the Kuja ladies gasped in disbelief at his words, exchange ownerships? he was not aware of how important the Black Mamba was to them.

"From now on you belong to her, heed her words and command like you have done mine".

The snake hissed in surprise, She looked between Hancock and Veyron and it was clear who she liked more. Either the slave driver master or the spoiling master. Gorgon rubbed her head against Veyron a few times before moving towards Hancock.

It was clear she still appreciated the boy in her heart, he had made a promise when she submitted and he delivered. There wasn't a day where she didn't have fun. If not for Veyron's order, she wouldn't have submitted to Hancock as the girl still wasn't strong enough to make her submit.

"Are you sure, Veyron…? to give the Poisonous mother away?" Primrose felt breathless, he had no idea of what he had just done, even Hancock had stars in her eyes... her sisters looked at her in jealousy and happiness, unaware of what to feel.

If there was ever a display of favouritism it was this. She was gifted as a pet, the animal that her whole tribe considered a god. For a Kuja, there was no better gift in existence than this, it shouldn't even be a gift!

"It is okay, she will do better with you. Although she is Hancock's, you should know Gorgon will listen to all of you since all of you spoil the heck out of her. As for me, I still have to make Gator and Nemea work hard anyway, those bastards are always fooling around".

...

Somewhere in Rusukaina, a gigantic lazy crocodile flinched while taking his nap, afraid for his future. There was also a massive lion lying down with his harem of lionesses, he also flinched. 

...

"Thank you! THANK YOU DARLING!"

Hancock kissed him madly, pecking his face all over and leaving her lipstick. Veyron accepted it all with a bright smile, as long as she liked it, it was okay.

"I'll give you two your gift soon enough once we're there," Veyron promised to Marigold and Sandersonia who both nodded in appreciation, he didn't know yet what he was going to gift them, but it had to be just as amazing.

"There is no need to rush, little brother, just seeing you is enough of a gift. Now, should we go to our room? There are plenty of things we'd like to… talk… with you~"

"..." Gloriosa and Primrose just sighed in defeat, there was no more inviting way than this, the banquet wasn't even finished.

"Sure, you can abandon the banquet earlier if you wish, lovebirds".

Hancock caressed Gorgon a few more times and allowed her to sleep on the shore first, the happiness in her heart couldn't be concealed.

**

**

I took the girls to the room, the way they were talking to me about how expectant they were for this new training with me. Sadly for them, this training will be anything but soft. I'll make them undergo the toughest trials and even have them fight my pets.

The reason is simple. I don't want a crew, but the people who are close to me, I want them to be strong enough to defend themselves. So far my days have been peaceful, but that's only because the world government doesn't know about my involvement with them. My wanted poster says they want me dead, period. There can't be more of a giveaway than that.

They only know one person associated with me, my mom. I don't think they have the balls to antagonise her as she is now. If the Boa sisters or even the whole Amazon Lily are not strong enough, they will suffer the consequences of involving themselves with me. I can't allow that.

I always thought I had a good grasp on the power levels in One Piece. I thought the three admirals were the top... but Garp gave me a hell of a surprise. That old man is a damn monster disguised as a senile bloke. I can no longer trust myself on this... who knows if there are any more powerful individuals in this world? After all, Whitebeard is just one of the four Yonko and Shanks is going to be another in the future... I have to be wary of the other two and their commanders.

The girls were gossiping and enjoying themselves, walking in front of me and talking about how they'd take a small trip in the calm belt on Gorgon's back. I know they're happy now but I definitely won't spend our time in Rusukaina just kissing them and enjoying their bodies. I mean, I will... but not most of the time.

If I have to thrash them to the ground for them to become stronger, I'll do it. But I'll make sure to spoil them just as much.

...

We arrived in Hancock's room and they closed the door behind me once I entered, they also locked it.

It has been a taxing day filled with fun, food and music but I can tell these girls aren't ready to fall asleep. They're still gossiping about how a certain girl called Memi had taken with her a small cat from Rusukaina and giggled like fools when they compared Gorgon with that little cat on the 'pet' scale.

Yes, I think their confidence went a little high with this one.

"It is very cute anyway!"

"She said it was born two weeks ago".

I imagined that little cat couldn't be much older than that, a weaker beast like that would have been slaughtered in the previous Rusukaina. Now though, the beasts were prohibited from killing each other, although they were allowed to have territorial battles as long as no one died.

*cough!*

"Do you want a cat, Marigold?" I asked her, we hadn't spent that much time together this year. I want to know what they like... so far I only know their preference for food and well, their taste.

"I don't know... are you talking about my gift? You can gift me anything you want, I'll be happy regardless".

This girl is too humble, should I gift Nemea to her? but I'm rather fond of Nemea... I like all my pets. It was difficult giving Gorgon away, but deep inside I knew Gorgon preferred that, that's why I did it. Furthermore, I know Hancock will take care of her better than me anyway. I don't have time to spoil and play with them like the Kuja girls do.

...

"Do you want to know what I want as a gift, little brother?~" Sandersonia asked me. Finally one of them ly a little greedy!

"Say the word and I'll give it to you!".

"Then would you give this big sis a good kiss?~"

"..."

I deadpanned, so it is that after all, 'I'm happy to kiss you but please, this is not a gift for you, it is a gift for me!'

I pinched both of her cheeks, her face was very funny yet charming, I liked her shiny green hair, "Next time tell me an actual gift!".

"I don't know- uhm~"

I kissed her just like that, These sisters, they taste delicious yet differently... Marigold tasted like caramel, Hancock tasted like cherries as for Sandersonia...

I stuck my tongue out of her mouth, her tongue sought me out and her eyes turned into hearts, "You taste like lemon".

"Little brother, again~".

That kiss alone turned the atmosphere in the room into a sultry event. I knew this was a chain reaction, if I give it to one, I have to give it to the three of them. I was fully conscious of this and I still did it. Three months ago I came to visit for two days and we didn't do much more than training and kissing once or twice, they were fully focused on their training until I left.

This time they seem to have hit a milestone as for me... I'm quite pent-up. Yes, maybe I want this more than they do.

Before I knew my hand was already squeezing Sandersonia's breast inside her top, I wouldn't say that I love the three of them equally. Hancock is without a doubt my favourite (after mom) and the one I'm going to marry in the future. However, the three of them had different assets and characteristics that make them unique.

"Uhm~"

It was during situations like this that I hated OnePiece. Sandersonia has grown up quite a bit, she must be taller than two metres or six foot sixty, Marigold is the same. Compared to them Hancock and I are lagging way behind, especially me.

Standing upright, my head reaches Sandersonia's hips, while Hancock reaches her chest. I'm the shortest by far, but well... I'm the youngest by far too.

The height difference is not something I care about now, if anything it makes her more exotic in my eyes. I have no qualms in accepting that Sandersonia has the best breasts, and also, the way she moans... the shape, softness and bounciness... I could fondle them for eternity.

"Little brother, you always go for them~" The green-haired girl had to lean down, I knew she was uncomfortable so I pulled her to Hancock's bed where she sat as I stood up. I took her nipples and pinched them, played with them.

"I love them. Marigold, come~".

Marigold walked up to me, the three of them were standing like dolls, I could notice their nervousness, unlike the last time when we partook in actions that could have been labelled as 'curiosity' this time they seemed to be completely conscious of what we were doing... and the implications of it.

Primrose must have given them the 'talk' and they know what we're doing is what lovers do.

The orange-haired beauty sat next to her sister, she was just as tall as Sandersonia, my free hand went to Marigold's top and I fondled her too... it was an odd feeling to have the two of them like this. I felt like I could do whatever I wanted with them and their delicious mouths would never utter a 'no'.

I removed her top with a single finger, dragging it down and her luscious breasts sprang free and bounced in front of me. Unlike Sandersonia's they had a bigger areola and shied in size, but they were just as soft and bouncy.

I bit my lips at their moans, these girly are allowing me to do whatever I want. My hand that had been in Sandersonia's breasts moved back and forth between one and the other. I guess this is one of those times when you'd wish you had more limbs. So much to grasp and yet I only have two hands.

With lustful thoughts clouding my mind... my hands started to go lower.

!!!

"T-That place feels nice, little brother, touch it more..." Sandersonia was blushing like a tomato, she opened her legs for me and allowed me to touch her garden which was a little patchy since her hair was naturally lime green. I lost control of myself for a moment and stuck three fingers inside, scrapping her up.

"Ahn!~"

Sandersonia collapsed on me, this was the first time I was touching her there. I did the same to Marigold and her reaction was even more aggressive.

"W-Wait, uhm!~"

I felt torrents of liquids within my grasp, slimy and dense, they were way denser than Sandersonia's. I got so much into myself that I almost forgot Hancock was there looking at us with a smile, she giggled when she saw me finally notice she was there too.

"S-Sorry!".

"It is okay~ I'm happy to know that you're still treating them well".

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked confused, they should know by now that although I have favourites, I wouldn't play with one and discard the others, that's not the sort of man I am. If I give Hancock an amazing gift, then I also have to give them an amazing gift.

To me, the three of them come in a pack.

...

Sandersonia got my attention when she pulled me into her embrace on the bed.

"As we said to you before, we have already decided that big sister would be the next Hebihime. She's the one strong enough to defy our mom, she has conqueror Haki as well unlike us and every time we spar, she wins".

"That means... according to our promise, she will be the one marrying you" Marigold continued.

"So we were a little confused about where that put us. We thought you'd draw a line with us when you heard, and we were afraid of that-".

"Even if that's what you wanted, I would never do it!" I stated resolutely, a bit angry that they doubted me. I have already kissed them, and touched them... they may not have been aware of the implications then, but I was.

From that moment I already considered them mine.

"..."

"I may not like the three of you the same. But I do like the three of you, you are important to me. I want the three of you to come to Rusukaina to become stronger but also... I want us to spend more time together" I confessed the reality of the situation.

*THUMB*

"Also, remember what your mother said? She said I needed to have at least ten children with Amazonians, right? I can't do it with just Hancock-".

"Darling!~"

"Little brother!~"

"Veyron!~".

Those three jumped on me and released any restraint, no longer lifeless nervous dolls, no, they turned into predatory snakes, tearing away my clothes, closing the window's curtains and drawing darkness to the room. Before I knew... I was fondling, kissing, getting licked and sucked by I don't know who... it was this marvellous experience again that we experienced back then. I feel like three soft snakes are spoiling me rotten.

I thought living on an island filled with dozens of women would awaken some unexpected desires in me, but that wasn't the case. I spent a lot of time with other girls during this year, even Aphelandra, Alemina's daughter... she's a deep friend of mine, she's extremely charming and beautiful and has feelings for me.

But I can't see her that way. I firmly rejected everyone's advances, even under the pretext of training. Whenever I had free time, in my mind there were only five women.

My mother and my four little snakes. I think my hands are quite packed up and I'm too young to be thinking of anybody else. I may be a wicked bastard for wanting all of them... but I'll become strong enough to deserve them all, that's a promise.

68