World Dwarfing Battle I
1.1k 2 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Darkness enshrouded the man's form, confirming to Veyron that he was indeed facing Peter Hornigold and the notorious Yami Yami no Mi. He had his doubts at first, perhaps it was a resembling fruit like Gecko Moria's shadows, but this was no doubt darkness. 

"So my mom beat the crap out of you? You must be good if you're still alive then... before we fight, tell me, where is Shawty?" He readied his sword. 

"Who?" Peter ridiculed, seemingly not recalling the name of his abandoned hostage. 

"My Vice Captain, you bastard!" Primrose finally joined the conversation, unable to restrain herself any longer. She had held back because she didn't recognize any of the individuals before her. Even Peter's attire differed from her previous encounters with him. Caution was essential, but the man's next words threatened to shatter her restraint.

"That woman? She must be dead already. What a pleasant surprise that you're here too, Snake Empress~"

"You miserable prick!"

RUMBLE!

The release of her Conqueror's Haki reflected her anger at the thought of her friend's life being extinguished so callously, just like the helpless inhabitants of this island.

Observing the man's wicked demeanour and the CP0's disregard for their lives, Veyron grew increasingly irritated. It was evident that they were not being taken seriously.

"It appears you all fail to grasp the gravity of your situation."

Veyron stood tall and pointed his finger downward, that was all it took, a move of his finger. 

<Graviton>

RUMBLE!

BOOOMMM!!

!!!

Unprecedented pressure, unlike anything they had ever experienced, overwhelmed them. This form of Haki far surpassed what they had encountered two years ago. Every CP0 agent caught off guard, fell to their knees in disbelief.

Even Enel, the self-proclaimed 'God,' could only gaze stupefied as his own knees buckled under this unparalleled force.

CHA!

Bolts of lightning crackled around him as he struggled to stand and confront the person he had vowed to defeat.

"How dare you make me kneel!? I AM GOD!"

Veyron paid no heed to Enel's rant.

"I won't waste any more time here than necessary. Marigold, take care of Robin... Robin, collect as many different types of Fruits as you can find. This is crucial."

"Yes!" Robin didn't fully grasp his intentions, but his comment greatly unsettled the CP0 agents. Veyron was essentially declaring his intention to eliminate them and claim their Devil Fruits!

"What a conceited kid! The only one slaughtered here will be all of you!"

RUMBLE!!!!

Their willpower fought back against his Conqueror Haki and Enel transformed into a lightning man. Peter became a darkness man. Two members of the CP0 both adopted different transformations, one of them was like a hybrid white tiger, the other was like a red salamander.

As for the blonde beauty, she remained kneeling, evaluating the situation that was escalating and would surely not end well for any of the parties, 'I didn't sing up for this, this should have been an easy takeover!'.

"Sandersonia, search for Shawty; she must be somewhere on that bastard's ship. Hancock and Prim with me, let's show them hell~"

With orders issued, everyone sprang into action. Enel's Bilkan subordinates and 'priests', who had been kneeling or unconscious, were powerless against the overwhelming pressure and eventually collapsed.

One of the white-clad men attempted to pursue Marigold, Sandersonia, and Robin, it was the hybrid tiger-man. 

"Demon Child Nico Robin, you won't escape!"

He never expected to meet this girl here of all places, apprehending her was one of the missions of the CP0, alas... he wasn't going to be allowed.

WHOOSH!

!!!

'What ridiculous power is this!?'

His threats went unfulfilled as his body moved of its own accord. Veyron waved his hand from left to right, propelling the man's body like a rocket into the jungle.

BOOOMMM!!!

BOOOMMM!!!

BOOOMMM!!

"Dracule Veyron!" They began to realize more and more that dealing with this boy would not be easy, and his claims of defeating Vice Admiral Kizaru and engaging Garp were not unfounded.

Even Gion and Tsuru found themselves awed by his display. He had yet to draw his sword or physically touch anyone, yet he controlled the battlefield solely through his 'Devil Fruit' powers, rendering them all as helpless as ants.

"Don't forget about us..."

It was when both the formidable Primrose and her equally formidable daughter stood guard beside the boy, unleashing their Conqueror's Haki, that the CP0 agents and Enel's followers realized this battle would not be straightforward, and victory was far from assured. However, the world government could not tolerate the failure of this operation, which meant they had to stand their ground.

Veyron raised Youbi, his sword, with a forward thrust. Surveying the grim scene—corpses, signs of torture, extensive destruction, and an eerie sense of despair—he spoke.

"You have no qualms about destroying a peaceful land for your sinister interests... I'm tired of people like you. I came here solely for Enel, but now I'll take all of your pathetic lives."

"Boastful words for a mere boy!"

Peter had had enough of an inexperienced youth dictating the course of events. His arm extended, transforming into a massive dark sword that swung toward Veyron.

*RUMBLE!!!*

<Darkness Bane!>

Veyron was momentarily surprised, as he had never seen Blackbeard employ this particular ability. Nevertheless, he attributed it to differences between Devil Fruit users who would come up with different techniques. 

All the CP0 agents sprang into action, moving swiftly toward their opponents, much like Primrose and Hancock. However, they found themselves slowing down, as if their bodies had hit a wall.

"What is this!?"

RUMBLE!!

BOOOMMMM!!!

Red lightning engulfed Youbi, and an intense kinetic energy radiated from the sword, distorting space itself. Veyron had not been idling for the past two years.

"I may be a boy, but you have no idea what sort of boy you're dealing with!"

RUMBLE!!!

<Kinetic Blast!>

64