Amazonian Rebirth
1.1k 2 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Figarland Garling's appearance left me with many questions and dilemmas. In front of me there was a saddening view filled with sobs, cries and pain. It was a funeral, the funeral of the fallen members of the Kuja Pirate ship together with Shawty. 

After everything ended Primrose told me that she needed to be back because everything had already been solved, we had failed in bringing Shawty back alive, and she still had work to do as the Hebihime. I still had some things to do in Skypea and so, I decided to bring my lovers to Amazon Lily first.

Robin stayed behind, she seemed to be deathly focused on her investigation and told me she'd receive me when I returned, I told her it would take me a few days and tasked Wyper and Gan Fall to pay attention to her and make sure she was safe in Skypea. 

My mother travelled with us to Amazon Lily, the journey took one minute... and that was me holding back, I flew the Kuja Pirate Ship down Skypea and into the calm belt. 

They were all eagerly expecting us, I felt so bad... so much worse than I felt when Shawty's corpse had been presented to me. We came back empty-handed... for Shawty's sake we burned her corpse together with the rest of the Skypeans... she too had been a victim of that disaster. 

Gloriosa cried her heart out, it was her granddaughter. I also came to know that Shawty had a fifteen years old daughter called Sammy who was not one to fight... she was held in Marigold's arms looking at the fire at the horizon without really understanding what was there to be sad about, she spent almost no time with her mother who spent her entire life in the Kuja Pirate Ship, providing for the island. 

It nearly broke my heart. 

I waved my hands and created a spectacle of floating water, a snake serpent... I hoped their souls would rejoice with my display. When was it that I started to love this island so much? I feel like I belong here... Hancock, my future wife and also my lovers all belong here, and my future children will also be from this island... this is a country of beauties that live cheerfully and peacefully, they shouldn't ever have to go through such losses just because of some bastard of the CP0 received some damned orders. 

The funeral lasted for two hours and after that, we all went back to our respective houses, Gorgon received us at the palace entrance, and we all headed inside in silence, even my mother was respectful enough to not say a word. Primrose's bed was gigantic... we all fell in there and went to sleep. 

It was just a funeral, but we all felt like we worked for a year straight, everything was fatiguing. 

**

**

The next day received us with a different light. The strong women of Amazon Lily woke up like any other day, the past was left in the past and although some tears were shed here and there, the show had to continue. 

Gorgon and her entourages continued to hunt for everyone, bringing the prey to the shore of the island where a group of ladies would pick the sea monsters up, cut them, put them in containers, carry them on their shoulders and bring them into the city where they'd be prepared, stored or used depending on their necessities. 

The youngest children would go to school and learn the Kuja traditions, those old enough would begin their training in observation and armament Haki, intending to become promising Kuja Pirates in the future. 

Primrose left my side together with her daughters. They had a lot of work to do... half of the pirate crew had to be reappointed with promising individuals... among them were Aphelandra, Marguerita and many others. It reassured me -and possibly her too- that her daughters were already prepared to undertake many responsibilities of the crew. 

**

**

"Mom".

"Are you sure?".

"Yes, I think it is time..."

Primrose nodded towards her daughter who had shown up together with her sisters in her office the next day. Her request is to be made into the next Hebihime.

The Empress sighed and walked forward to embrace her three daughters tightly, "I know you will all do well, Gloriosa and me will remain as the elders and give advice as the elder always has".

"Thanks, mother... I love you".

"We love you!".

Primrose bit her lips and nodded, she looked to the side where Veyron was standing with a thumbs up, 'It is all thanks to you... they're more than ready'.

...

The next day the whole city clamoured as Boa Hancock was appointed as the next Empress of Amazon Lily, the captain of the Kuja Pirate crew while both Sandersonia and Marigold were made the vice-chiefs in Shawty's stead. It was another day of banquets and clamouring in which Veyron stood to the side at all times, supporting them. 

'It may have followed the original story... but they're completely different now'.

He didn't know how things would have gone. Maybe in this incident, the one that was fated to die was Primrose and not Shawty, his involvement had changed things... but he was proud to say that Hancock and her sisters were way stronger and more compassionate compared to their original selves. Marigold was an astonishing beauty, he thought maybe her trauma had been the cause of her obesity in the original series.

The three of them were like three shining bright stars that would shine upon this country and show it the best times it had ever had. 

Hancock spread her arms wide while standing atop Gorgon, she had also adopted another smaller snake who was her companion aside from Gorgon, her name was Salome. 

It looked a bit comical for her to be sitting on top of a gigantic snake while sitting on a smaller snake taking the shape of a chair. Nothing screamed 'Snake Princess' more than that. 

Veyron had to gulp audibly at how breathtaking she looked, leagues away from her canon self. Way more bright, happy... beautiful, she was confident in her own self and didn't care about her past. 

Similarly, Sandersonia was standing on top of Gator while Marigold sat on Noir's head. They looked intimidating even to him...

'I love them'.

"You look as if they're foreign all of a sudden... those are your fiance and lovers you know?" Primrose hugged him from behind, they were not concealed in a corner, but just like Gloriosa they were standing to the side... the limelight was taken by the three sisters who displayed the might and control they had over their mounts. 

"I just think they look so beautiful... I'm... left out of words, I can't believe they're mine".

"Well. You saved them, you showered them with love, trained them and turned them into what they are now, who else would they belong to?~ Thank you".

"It was nothing..." He smiled over, feeling an unprecedented feeling of happiness in his chest, the feeling of having taken someone out of the darkness and shown them the light, then as they displayed their true potential, the feeling was incomparable. 

"Where is your mother?" Primrose giggled.

"She's somewhere in the forest... she doesn't like crowds, I'll look for her after, I owe her a date".

"Is that so? you know after this we won't be able to spend much time together for a while, baby..." She placed her hand on his chest and he rubbed the back of her palm.

"I know... I'll be actively making moves on this chessboard. Prim, I want to take Amazon Lily to the skies".

"... I knew you'd say that" She grimaced a bit, although she didn't want this, he had legitimate good reasons to suggest this. 

"Amazon Lily is currently one of my weaknesses... I love this country and they know it. I trust Hancock, Marigold and Sandersonia can take care of themselves out there, but I won't be here at all times to protect this country and you can't protect it by yourselves... that's why the best option is for them to never ever find it".

"If that's what you have decided I won't oppose it, but... is there a way for our citizens to get back to the Blue Sea?".

"I'll make the way, don't worry..."

"I was talking to Hancock yesterday, she told me that she grimaced being so weak".

"They are not weak!".

"But they're not strong enough to be on the 'chessboard'... we aren't strong enough to support you, yet".

"Oh?".

"I'm going to keep training and becoming stronger and stronger. My daughters too will sail into their own adventures and increase their reputation and strength. We won't disappoint you" Her gaze contained conviction, love unyielding loyalty. Veyron had to grasp both of her cheeks and take her back to reality. 

"Prim I don't care about that... as long as you're all okay that's what matters to me. In this world we all have a role to fulfill".

"..."

"Your role is to be my emotional support. As long as I have you all... I can always give my best. I don't care if you want to become stronger... but know this. I love the four of you the way you are now!".

"I know~".

With a swift move and in the balcony of the party in front of everyone else, with unadulterated shame and Gloriosa gasping as a witness, Primrose claimed her lover's lips.

!!!

"Prim!".

They were all aware of what their relationship was inside of the bedroom, they knew they were sharing the same man, but that was not something the rest of the island knew.

They only knew he was Hancock's fiance!

The kiss was brief and Primrose panted afterwards, pushing him away to the door of the palace while cleaning the saliva out of her lips. 

"You should go to your mommy while you still can. Otherwise, I'll eat you right here".

Gloriosa covered her eyes and sighed in relief that not many people actually saw what she had just done. 

With a fast-pumping heart, Veyron retreated to look for Mihawk, boundless feelings of love within his chest that could hardly be contained. 

43