Living the Best Life (Timeskip)
1.1k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Love is what has taken me on this path. When I first appeared in this world I felt lost and betrayed... I think whatever true god existed realised that I was so disappointed in that world I had invested so much in. I needed to leave.

And as a response to that silent prayer, I was sent to the parallel dimension of One Piece. I arrived in this world thirteen years ago and each second of my life has been lived to the maximum. I have lived all aspects of my life that I yearned powered by a hundred.

Before I was ten I was already one of the strongest in the world. I had wives that filled me with warmth every night. I had gigantic places I could call home. I had it all.

One was an island filled with fantastic creatures subordinated to me, I was their boss.

One was an island filled with fierce women, they saw me as their saviour and were crazy about me.

The last one was a floating island high above the skies, they worshipped me as their god and were willing to do anything I said, even die if I ordered.

If I were to tell this tale to any of my colleagues in my previous life they'd think I had drunk a whole barrel of rum by myself and I wouldn't blame them... as the tale is just as fantastic and ridiculous.
...
But it is the truth!

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!*

*RUMBLE!!!*

<A BILLION VOLT DISCHARGE: SHENLONG!>

<KAEN DAIKO!>
High above the skies, there were those I could still call my match. My body had morphed into a gargantuan lightning-eastern dragon and in front of me was an equally gargantuan fire-eastern dragon.
Below us, a fulminated country. Around us, a lightning storm without equals and a fire realm of destruction.
This is the power of the peak.
"KIDDO! THE SKIES ARE NOT BIG ENOUGH FOR TWO DRAGONS!".
"FALL, KAIDO!".
Our foreheads crashed in the skies, exploding the whole world, such was the might of the battle between the strongest man and the strongest creature.
...
"Wake up my god, wake up my god!"
"Wake up my god, wake up my god!"
As for me? I woke in absolute anger and glared at the robotic baboon that the skypeans had gifted me to serve as my alarm. I've been experiencing dreams like those all the time... I think my Observation Haki broke through, again.
"Wake up my god, wake up my god!"
"Tch!"
I pressed the button and resisted the urge to shatter it to pieces like usual. Exhaling deeply I rubbed my forehead and exhaled a bit to realise that it was still deep in the morning. But this is my usual schedule.
It has been five years, I'm fifteen years old and my birthday is in a few weeks. But my life closely resembles that of when I was back in my world except for a few changes: I'm utterly happy and blessed... among other things.
Let me brief you a bit about my current life.
I'm currently underground in Rusukaina. After catching up with Crocodile in Skypea trying to make an insurrection I sentenced him to a year of slave work for me, since I'm the God of Skypea, I have this authority... I used him to help me excavate a massive hole at the shore of Rusukaina, against his will of course but that's his business, not mine.
In this hole, I created a secret bunker and my laboratory which centres around creating gadgets and devices using dials. I also created ships and other massive inventions. For example, the three main iron ships of the Kuja Fleet were made here as well as the flying vessels that take citizens between the three islands.
They can help life be easier in Amazon Lily, Skypea and Rusukaina the islands where I'm considered God... there is also Kuraigana although I use that barren land for testing purposes, there is no life in there.
I have Amazonians, Shandians and Skypeans working under me in this laboratory, the majority of them are male, that was Primrose, Mihawk and Hancock's request as they thought it'd be unfair for any other woman to spend time with me while they couldn't. I thought it was fair and accepted, sometimes I wished they were as carefree as Marigold and Sandersonia.
All the materials we use for everything in our projects are obtained through the underworld where secretly I'm one of the Emperors together with Stussy.
I'm the Emperor of the Black Market while she's the Empress of the Pleasure District... and in the eyes of the underworld we are a 'couple'.
They don't know I'm Dracule Veyron though, that's a secret.
Is there anything else worth adding? Ah yes, I'm married now... and not only to Hancock... although to the eyes of the public Hancock is my only wife. After a major consensus, it was decided I'd marry all of them and so I put a ring on each of their fingers and happy days, no one feels inferior to anyone else, no lovesickness, no drama that comes along with having a harem.

It was also decided that the time I was to have my first time, it would be with all of them present in the same room. That means the time I finally lose my virginity will also be the time I die of dehydration.

I'm a fifteen-year-old married young man waiting yet to have my first intercourse even though all of my girls are willing. The problem is, we don't have time.

I quickly discovered upon finishing my workshop that I'm not the only one that's busy... except for my lazy mother who just hunts pirates from time to time to fit her boredom, all of the girls are always extremely busy. 
...
After yawning a bit I left my desk that has my journal and a lot of pictures of my adventures through these five years.
One of them was a selfie I took in the middle of a massive whirlpool-like hole in the ocean, I'll explain the origin of the hole later.
A picture of me and my three snake wives together before they did their first expedition together, now they have been gone in their second expedition to the new world.
A picture of me and Primrose together in our holidays in the sky. I had one of each with every one of my girls.
I had one of me and my mom together sparring after I repaired Youbi and it became one of the legendary twelve swords at the level of Yoru, a supreme grade, Kokutou Youbi.

A photo I took when I secretly visited egghead behind the eyes of the world government, Vegapunk's island, for the first time... I don't know why that dude has to stick out his tongue like that, he was in the process of creating some clones or something like that, we became friends but not extremely close... I guess as inventors we each have our pride but he taught me a lot of things and I also taught him about the 4th Will in exchange. 

A picture of me and Robin smiling before she sailed, her training was finished and her strength had reached a point where even I had to be wary of her. Not because it was devastating but because she was very nimble... I set a milestone for her, if she managed to injure me, I'd let her go... the vixen managed to injure me while I was having some sweet time with Hancock... a loss is a loss.

She sailed together with crocodile two years ago, it is funny because I'm stepping on the groaning bastard so he's not visible in the picture.

Before leaving she kissed me without saying any further words, I don't know what to take from that, since then she hasn't called me even once, a bit heartbreaking. 

There is a picture of me and Gion, we secretly took it when she became the fourth Admiral... I visited her unit and we drank together... some things happened which I won't say here but since then our relationship has gotten a bit complicated.

She's now Admiral Shironeko though she and Akainu don't get along and the two have separate factions within the marine. You could see Tsuru in the background not wanting to do anything with us, I understand the granny.

Another picture of me and Stussy in our first meeting together in the Underworld, the place of the meeting was the great casino Grand Tesoro. We were fooling around really bad until things got a bit spicy and well... that's why we are considered a couple in the underworld, I have to sort out things with her too.

I have enjoyed my life these five years, not gonna lie. Funnily enough, I have more issues with my private life than with my business ventures and inventions.

My clothes were a white shirt, black trousers and a lab coat... like usual. I levitated to the ceiling and my lightning body phased through the iron coverage, I can phase through things easily as long as they can conduct electricity.
Going through the right trail of tungsten I reached the surface in no time. The island of Rusukaina. I have created these secret channels for me to be at any part of the island in no time, they exist in Shandora, Rusukaina and Amazon Lily.

What would greet you compared to five years ago was that I expanded the size of it by creating an artificial terrain, this terrain has three massive skyscrapers, houses and lodgings, parks, shops... everything. For whom? well... Rusukaina was the capital of my three islands. Shandians, Skypeans and Amazonians who didn't wish to live a life of combat and piracy came here to do something better... study, create art and commercialise with the rest of the world.

Recently some other individuals are starting to come to this island, Fishmen. It was a request from Shanks and Whitebeard that I broadly accepted... I eagerly welcome the diversity of races.
"God!"
When they saw me they greeted me right away, the streets were pavement but there was still a massive chunk of this island that was still jungle and green life, I respected the ecosystem since everyone here knows that all the animals on this island are my pets.
This island is famous but it is still allowed to exist under the 'treaty of mutual safety' that I signed with the Fleet Admiral Sengoku.
My bounty has increased by a billion, I'm now worth 5.000.000.000 Bellies and even then this island is allowed to exist under my reign. How did it work? simple... you don't destroy my island, and I don't obliterate the marine G1, Sengoku.
They looked reluctant about accepting this deal, Admiral Akainu, that busty beauty who is a little tomboyish and thinks she's my nemesis, went as far as to ask me why would they need to make any deals with a 'filthy pirate'.
That was until I obliterated Ennies Lobby using one of my secret weapons. Yeah, that's why I'm worth a billion more than before and yeah that was the first selfie I was talking about.
I made sure that the world government understood something: You don't piss me off, I don't piss you off... simple as that. There is no need to antagonise each other if we don't need to. That said, I'm sure under the shadows we're both making our moves to obliterate each other. I know because my little Stussy tells me every new information she gets.
...
After greeting the citizens of my country I levitated towards the corner edge of the island where my mansion is, I don't know if my mother will be there or not, she's a warlord and sometimes has to go out to hunt pirates or whatever. I also can't expect her to be there waiting for her beloved husband who spends most of his time inside the lab.
Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold sailed two years ago on their second expedition, they left together with Robin and Crocodile but in different directions. My girls went to the new world, Crocodile and Robin went to Jaya... my girls haven't been back since, they call me periodically and I read their achievements in the newspapers. The last thing I heard from them was that they were engaging in a fight against another warlord, Donquixote Doflamingo, in the new world.
I wish that guy Doflamingo good luck, he messed with the wrong girls.
Primrose is always in Amazon Lily together with Gloriosa, she never comes to visit me, it is me who has to go since the one that can move as fast as lightning is me, and she's also the one that handles all the paperwork for the three islands (effectively giving me time to stick to the lab) so I can't complain... I travel there periodically to give and get some love from her.
"Boys!".
*Growl!*
I ruffled the mane of the two small lions that purred, they're Nemea's children, the lazy father must be somewhere with their mothers around the island, they usually stay here waiting for me to come out and play with them.
Once inside the mansion, I went upstairs and was surprised to see my mother and wife sitting there, drinking wine and reading the newspapers.
"Darling~"
She turned her gaze towards me dressing in only loose shirts and underwear, it was only a brief gaze she gave me before going back to her own thing, I guess this is what marriage is like.
"How long was it this time?"
"I think I didn't sleep for two weeks~" I said as if it was an achievement, her body levitated and I sat on her chair before placing her on my lap, embracing her
"Love you".
"Me too... haven't you read the news?"
After sharing a few pecks she opened the newspapers for me to read as well. I gasped.
"Hancock's bounty is two billion?!".
"Yes, Sandersonia and Marigold are one billion each... it seems they're considering taking the spot as warlords now from that Doflamingo".
"Aren't warlods a bit too weak?" I rubbed her lower abdomen with a bit of mock, she's a warlord too. She growled a bit in response, "You know I'm a warlord for different reasons".
"Anyway, do you know if they're coming back?".
"They already created a lot of influence and the Kuja Fleet has at least twenty ships, they must be coming back now... why don't you go and receive them in Fishman Island?".
"Anything good there?".
"If you're interested in politics the Queen Otohime is fighting for the Fishmen rights, I heard you're taking fishmen in Rusukaina now?".
"I received a letter from Whitebeard and Shanks... they asked me this favour. Have you spoken to Shanks at all?".
"I haven't seen or spoken to that man ever since we married. He just called me briefly back then, although he sounded nervous".
"Maybe parenthood and Uta have him stressed" I kissed her cheeks and started to get touchy.
"Someone's hungry?".
"I finished my project yesterday... remember the water combustion engine?".
"Uh huh... didn't you finish that already?".
"Well, I made an air-combustion engine this time!".
"..."
"The problem is that it could end up combusting the whole atmosphere so I can't make it work yet~ I have to talk to vegapunk about this".
"Mad scientist".
"You love me that way".
"I received a letter..." Mihawk showed me something, it was a letter that smelled like vanilla, something quite odd.
"Who is this?".
"The Yonko Big Mom".
"What does she want?".
"She wants me to ask you to marry one of her daughters, Charlotte Smoothie, a prominent rookie in the new world".
"Hmn... Smoothie, I like the name, is she cute? I may think about it if she's cute".
"Veyron..."

A droplet of sweat ran down my forehead, I would have felt the threat even if we were on separate islands. 
"I'm joking Mommy, slice it in millions of pieces~".
"Good boy, you know those that don't attend her tea parties suffer a fate worse than death?".
She said before using her sword intent to turn the letter into dust.
"Pft, What is she going to do, kill me?" I started getting naughty, opening her shirt and fondling her... she put the newspaper to the side and jumped out of my grasp with a stern almost threatening look that only an aggrieved wife can give you, and when they give you that look, you either nod your head or risk it all.
"...?"
"If you're not going to put in, don't even think about it".
"Darling! Don't be like this!".
"We have been married for three years, Veyron".
"But remember the deal! We're rarely together... the five of us".
The deal was that for the first time, the five of us had to be together in the same room and enjoy it as one like that nobody would be uncomfortable... I didn't want Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold to have lovesickness, Prim going through it had already been hard enough for me. Although we haven't made much progress since then, at least none of them has gotten sick. 
"Then do something about it... are you going to stick to the workshop or are you going to be a good husband?"

"Can't I do both...?"

"So far you haven't..."
"Very well, then how about I take you and Primrose with me to Fishman Island and we spend some good quality time in there... some holidays?".
"How long?" She asked and straddled my lap with that wicked grin of hers, oh so this is bargaining time, huh? okay... as long as I can be back in the workshop soon.

"A week?"

"A month"

"T-Two weeks..."

"A month"

"T-Three weeks...? Any more than that and I'm risking-"

"Two months"

"..."

"..."

"You suck at bargaining, Mom!".

"..."

She gave me the 'look' damn I hate when she does that, any of the other girls a hug would do, but mom...

"Do I even have a choice? A month it is..."

"Two months"

"Mom!" I screamed in outrage this was beyond humbling. 

"..." This time she used two techniques, the 'look' and the 'finger-tapping' never failed. 

"Two months then..."

"Good boy~".

***

Did you enjoy the chapter, leave a comment! Alternatively, you can leave a review, it really helps my book get positioned on the platform.

For every 500 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is three chapters a week (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday) in webnovel and scribblehub. The schedule on Patreon is one chapter every day + extras!

http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere

33