Operation Sugar I
445 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I looked left and right, it was all cleared. It has been two days and I, Oden, am going to embark now on a very important mission that could determine if the country of wano is saved... or... if I'll die a pitiful death once these blow, one or the other. But if I let go of this chance, I wouldn't be the legendary Oden indeed!
"Be careful, Oden!" They whispered to me.
"Leave it to me!" I showed my thumbs up... to no one in particular. 
Inside of my kimono are three toys: Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold. I'm taking them with me as leaving them in the prison cell may not be secure enough as they can't move. The first part of my mission is simple, to find Sugar. I'm able to move around the palace without issues, the problem is that I'm sure my father is going to put a lot of security around Sugar because keeping these three as toys is fundamental to his plan. 
It is easy for me to scavenge through the floors because between each of them, there is an attic-like space, I have lived here all my life. 
The first place I went as it is most obvious, was to my father's room. Surprisingly enough there is nobody here. Thankfully, I can only kidnap Sugar if the security isn't too strong. Kidnapping her in front of my father would have been impossible. 
The next spot I searched was Who's-who Neko Cafe. He's one of the most recent Tobiroppo and my father's subordinate. There are cats all over, but not a soul in sight. 
What is going on? is every one asleep or something? did I wake up too early due to my eagerness?
"Everything okay, Oden?" Hancock asked me again, perhaps a little impatient. 
"I can't find Sugar... let me keep looking".
There was another place that I hadn't yet checked, Black Maria's pleasure hall, I left that place for last because I don't like it but seeing as everyone's gone, that's my next destination. 
"Yamato".
!!!
Somebody's voice stopped me in my tracks. It is one of the people that stay away from the most. One of the Tobiroppo, Ulti. She was wearing her attire as usual her massive golden spike club. 
"Ulti".
"What are you doing?" She looked me up and down, does my kimono look a bit bulky?
"I'm looking for my father, do you know where he is?" I tried to act as friendly as possible, usually, she and I would argue all the time, I didn't want trouble. 
She glared at me for a while before answering "He went to the docks to receive the Yonko, Big Mom and her crew for tomorrow's operation, were you sleeping the whole time or something?".
'Big mom is here!?'
I wasn't the only one shocked, the three toys nearly let their voices out and expose themselves. It seemed as if my reaction was unnatural, Ulti frowned again. 
"I-Is that so? Do you know who went with him to get Big Mom? King or Queen?".
"Why do you want to know, you're acting weird. Usually you're more... disobedient".
She swung her club a couple of times, I had to say something very fast or she'd realise. I'm not a good liar or actor!
"A sudden love for father has grown in my heart!" That was the only thing that came to my mind. Ou... that didn't work. 
"..."
Ulti frowned at me further, even going as far as to approach me while bumping her club on her palm, "You're acting suspicious, where are the toys, Yamato? They're still with you, ri-".
"LET'S GO GOLDEN KAGURA, QUEEN! FUNK! CAN'T WAIT FOR IT THIS YEAR!".
...
Ulti smiled and patted my back rather harshly. 
"Ouch!", The one that groaned was not me, it was Hancock!
"It seems you're finally learning, Yamato! Getting rid of all that Oden nonsense. Don't listen to that guy for too long though, it will dull your ears".
Ulti laughed and started walking away from me after being 'convinced' that there was absolutely nothing awry in this situation. I exhaled a deep breath of relief and shivered in disgust.
Those were words I absolutely thought I'd never say in my life... but just like me the legendary Oden never thought he'd walk naked and dance on the streets for the sake of his people. Sometimes sacrifices must be made!
"What was all that about, what is Golden Kagura?" Marigold asked.
"F-Forget it, it is nothing important. We need to hurry up, if Big Mom is here..."
"They're really trying to set my little brother up. Two Yonkos in one place, we can't delay!" Sandersonia hurried me and I nodded, we didn't have enough time to linger. I hurried to Blac Maria's lair of pleasure, her brothel. 
Black Maria is a woman with two faces, she could show you one of them and completely mislead you before engulfing you with the other. She can be either extremely kind or extremely vicious... I have experienced both. There was a time in she was thoroughly trying to convince me that I was a 'woman'.
Those that enter her eyes she treats kindly.
Those who don't...
PA!!
"HAAA!!"
PA!!
"S-STOP!!"
I peeked through the door's edge and saw it all, there she was, holding both green-haired sisters while mercilessly lashing at the 'younger' one. 
For her anyone that didn't enter her eyes was nothing but a toy for her own entertainment, and she'd use those toys to profit in every situation. Even now, she was likely tasked to 'guard' those two girls and yet... here she is, enjoying it. 
"What is the problem, little girl?~ as long as you don't faint there shouldn't be an issue, right?!".
PA!!
"WAAA!!
By now the 'little girl' was sobbing and crying with her bottom all swollen. She is like a little girl getting punished by her strict mother or at least... that's the roleplay the naked Black Maria was trying to pull out. This is exactly why I didn't want to come here.
This is what she does every day, sometimes in front of my father to entertain him. 
"You know I'd never seen anything like this in my life. A true woman in the body of a little girl. Do you know how much those shameless bastards in this world would pay for a night with you?~ you're what they'd call a 'legal' one".
She snickered viciously and even liked her lips, thinking of all the endless possibilities. 
"I-I don't know... what you're talking about?!" Sugar groaned and struggled to move, her hands and legs were tied, but it wasn't seastone. Unlike Monet who was naked and held in place by seastone chains. Her eyes contained fear and regret as if they hadn't thought this through. 
"What is in front, Oden?" Hancock asked me but I didn't answer... perhaps this is their retribution. 
...
"Are you telling me that Joker didn't have his way with you? what a fool... now I'm really starting to wonder, Sugar... should I make you into a peak courtesan... or keep you for my private use? The dilemma. After all this is done I may even get that pretty boy too~".
She crawled on the ground, approaching Sugar who had been desperately trying to get away from this room, sadly enough she had been crawling towards me at the other side of the door. 
"Please let go of my sister, you can do whatever you want with me!" Monet pleaded. 
"With you? I already know what to do with you, Monet..." She grasped the girl's hair and smelled it, "It smells exquisite, like winter~".
"I'll transform you into the peak courtesan of winter. Both of you don't need to worry, I'll make sure to get a lot of profit. Welcome to the beast pirates~".
While all this scene unfolded in front of my eyes I covered my mouth and muttered to Hancock, "I don't think we're gonna need to blackmail her".
Amidst their despair, there is a light of hope for us. 
"Could we work together to flee from this place? After what she did?"
It was a tough question. But it is up to them.

"There is no need to even think about it. If that is our chance to return… I won't think twice!"

13