Emperors of the World III
352 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Castle of Onigashima, Veyron was having the time of his life, though he seemed to be the only one. He downed a bottle of booze on his own and handed it back to a sweating Black Maria.

"Another!~ *Hic*."

"S-Sure, sweetie..."

"How is it, Queen? Can you decipher yet how that engine works?~" While waiting for his private courtesan to give him another bottle, Veyron laughed audibly and glared at the confused engineer and scientist of the Beast Pirates.

"…"

The All-Star looked at Veyron with a lot of resentment and anger. He had tried to reverse engineer this object, but it was closed tight and almost impossible to decipher. He had wanted to boast in front of the new genius that he could create the same invention with enough insight but as it turned out, without the scheme and plans, it was impossible to even work out this thing.

"Where are the schemes, brat!?" Queen lost his patience and towered over a hiccuping Veyron, who wasn't too appreciative of someone talking in his face, spitting and yelling.

BANG!

The next thing the man felt was like ten tonnes were weighing on top of his body, crushing him to the ground to the astonishment of everyone present. "You!-"

BANG!

Veyron stepped on him, irritated and uncaring of Kaido's poisonous glare. "I'm afraid I'm not very fond of people speaking to my face out loud. Who do you think you are, trash? I will kill you..."

"Mamamama!!~"

"Worororororo!!~"

Both Yonkos laughed audibly, stupefied at the boy's audacity. In truth, Kaido could no longer ensure that they still held the three girls as hostages; his group of mercenaries had long gone to seek Yamato, and although she was still on the island (since the shackles hadn't exploded), he couldn't tell where she was. Which meant his only leverage against Veyron was gone.

The boy took a good 'sip' of his new bottle that was given by Black Maria; the courtesan was genuinely clueless and even looked at her captain for advice.

"Let him go; where are the schemes of the engine… this is the last time I'm asking you," Kaido growled, but even at this point, Veyron still didn't let go.

There was a broad smile on his face and a challenging grimace that peeved them.

"You know something, Kaido… Linlin."

"…"

"I'm the sort of person that will answer to challenges straightforwardly. And sometimes I can also be magnanimous," he declared, finishing the whole bottle in one go and tossing it aside. His mannerisms switched completely from hiccuping to a completely sober person.

"What are you trying to say, brat?" Big Mom scowled.

"What I'm saying is that you two messed up. You no longer have Hancock, Marigold, and Sandersonia… my dear wives with you. In fact, they're no longer toys; hadn't you noticed?~"

!!!

Both Yonkos and all their commanders gasped; it was the truth... they could all clearly remember the identity of the Captain of the Kuja Fleet, Boa Hancock, and her sisters, the vice chiefs.

Veyron floated away from Queen's body, which was still being pressed to the ground even when the man had already adopted his hybrid form, shattering the ground intending to stand up but unable to.

"In fact… the tables have turned a bit. I have your daughter, Kaido. I have Oden~"

That marked the end of negotiations and everyone in the room knew that blood would be shed tonight. 

BANG!

A trap was triggered, and a load of sea stone shackles appeared out of nowhere to try and apprehend him. But they phased through his electricity body, leaving everyone around dumbfounded.

"It is an avatar!" King remarked.

"Awakened Logia…" Katakuro confirmed while whistling.

"It was not you from the start, bastard!" Queen growled.

Being fooled as such, the king of beasts stood up with his club in hand.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice? You won't fool me twice... get out and face me like you have actual balls, strongest creature."

WHOOSH!

BOOM!

The swing of Kaido's club obliterated the avatar and shattered half of the castle's main floor. The dragon was pissed off irredeemably.

As they clashed, high above the skies, the real Veyron stood in front of the ship's deck. Next to him were his companions and some newcomers.

"N-Nice to meet you!" Oden bowed down at a still-angered Veyron up at his vessel. His eyes were glaring at Monet and Sugar with poison after he heard the explanation and their involvement in all of this. A devil fruit that could turn people into toys and erase the memories anyone held for that person. He couldn't believe such a ridiculous power existed.

Then there was Kaido's daughter, a breathtaking beauty that went by the name of 'Oden'.

"Nice to meet you, Oden. Thanks for helping my girls," he genuinely thanked her, even bowing down. Oden took the chance to propose her notion.

"Please, you have to reconsider! The country of Wano is not associated with Kaido in the way you think!"

"I understand… but right now we have no time to chatter. Boys, let's go down and crack this up!" Veyron could hardly hold himself back; all preparations were set. The only problem was that for some reason Hancock, Primrose, and Robin weren't there yet; they'd have to descend and fetch them back.

"Viola... thanks for your help. Stay on the ship. And you two... if you try to flee."

"We won't..." Monet confirmed, holding the fainted Sugar. They didn't know what their fate would be, but it couldn't be worse than being with Black Maria.

"Then let's go!"

Veyron jumped first, and he was followed by a set of individuals, each of them with an identity loud enough to shock this world. He wanted to extend his hand forward to give a 'greeting' toward Onigashima, but someone beat him to it.

"Gurarara! About time!~" (Whitebeard)

The old man retracted his fist before punching forth toward Onigashima with all the strength only a legendary Yonko could muster.

BOOM!

Even Veyron felt pressured under the strength of that shockwave that destroyed space itself, just like the manga and spread a wave of quaking destruction hurling toward the Island.

"It has been a while since I was involved in a big event like this!~" (Rayleigh)

"Don't overwork yourself old man!" (Shanks)

"Look at the things you make this old man do, I'll charge you for this, brat!" (Whitebeard)

"Ugh, I know this is going to be expensive... Darling, I told you not to invite all these psychos!" (Veyron).

"The old man owes us a favor, Veyron. So don't sweat it" (Mihawk)

"Nani!? Damn brats how dare you scam an old

 man like me" (Whitebeard)

"I'll go and look for Hancock, Primrose, and Robin… leave you all with the rest, Veyron" (Gion)

"Evading all the hard work like always, Admiral Shironeko" (Mihawk)

BOOM!

Whitebeard's shockwave was stopped mid-air by a sudden lightning storm that appeared out of nowhere. They saw someone flying toward them; it was precisely another Yonko!

"Long time, Linlin! You have… changed!" Whitebeard laughed and prepared his spear, coating it with another wave of quaking aura.

On her part, Big Mom groaned with her hair imbued in a blazing fire and a lightning sword that made her look threatening, completely unlike the 'friendly' woman Veyron had met at the party.

"Old fart, what are you even doing here, involving yourself where you're not asked!?"

Whitebeard's spear descended, and Big Mom's sword ascended.

BOOM!

Sword and Naginata didn't touch; the clash between two powerful ex-crewmates split the skies in two with abundant Conqueror Haki that created another separate barrage of red and black thunder.

The clash of emperors had begun. And the world would never be the same afterward.

10