Close & Personal
361 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This bastard was damn strong, I'm not going to lie. When I came to fight Kaido, I wasn't expecting it to be one-sided; I knew he was strong... but his physical strength was just off the charts. I used my Lightning God form, and he still blasted me into the sea. Of course, I sent him flying as well... but I don't think any of us dealt considerable damage to one another.

I resurfaced, holding Youbi, outraged and enraged... I had been so angry the last week that I just needed some sort of release. I saw Sandersonia and Marigold, and I was so angry that I couldn't just hug them right away... I'll destroy this goddamn island, and then I'll punish Sugar and Monet... perhaps after that, I'll calm down a bit.

CHAAA!!!

<One Billion Volts Discharge: Zeus!>

A gargantuan red lightning strike manifested in my hand, the same technique I used against Shanks. Without even thinking twice, I released it towards Kaido. This battle was just momentary. Once I knew all of my girls were safe, I'd unleash Fat Man, and this fight would be over.

The lightning strike traveled at literal lightning speed, arriving at Kaido, who had just left a gigantic pile of rubble.

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!

He didn't evade it; it seemed he felt confident enough to take that thing head-on. The explosion of red lightning took over the skies and created a gigantic ball of plasma that lasted for a few seconds before disappearing.

"Kaido!" Big Mom worryingly shouted at her 'companion,' while Whitebeard kept her company. The strongest creature walked out of the explosion with a charred body in a pile of smoke.

"Damn kid... that actually hurt!~ I can feel my whole body tingling!!" He growled with a thrill of battle instead of outright fear; I noticed the discharge still flickering through his body, but he was still intact.

We all gasped in disbelief, even more so me than them considering I already knew how dangerous a billion-bolt discharge was. I smirked and levitated all the way to the top of Onigashima where he had landed.

CHAA!!

"It seems basic methods aren't going to be enough to deal with you," I remarked with a dark look.

"Worororo!"

RUMBLE!!!

CHAA!!

With my lightning storm in the background and Whitebeard's tremors shaking the world, his body began transforming right in front of me into a gigantic eastern dragon with two pairs of horns. He was massive, truly the king of beasts.

"What are you going to do, kiddo?! You look like your trump card just failed!~".

"I'm merely buying time, Kaido... do you think I'm stupid? After using a Billion Volts of lightning and failing to decimate you, I realized that my strength alone won't be enough to deal with you".

"So you're acknowledging death?~".

"You're hilarious... I never said you'd be able to kill me either. But unlike you, I have other means to end your life!".

CHAAA!!

The concentration of red lightning around my body surged even more, creating a ridiculous pressure to fall into this world as the storm in the area increased in intensity... from ten lightning strikes every second... to fifty. The sky was literally lit up in red lightning.

<Two Billion Bolts Discharge: Amaru Form!>

This was the top discharge I could reach without external sources... a mixture of Psychokinesis, Conqueror Haki, and my Devil Fruit together.

BOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!

A wave of power was released from my body that began to increase in size; I turned into a twenty-meter giant with a gigantic body imbued in tyrannical red almost black lightning. This much voltage could literally disintegrate someone's body to dust if they were struck.

I grasped Youbi in my hand, but ironically, it was too small... it was almost hilarious when I recalled the first time I grasped Youbi and it was me who was comically small in comparison.

I created a discharge of lightning that imbued Youbi and essentially wielded a lightning sword with the same shape as my legendary weapon.

Kaido opened his big mouth towards me, not uttering a sound and started charging what I imagined was a breath attack if the pressure it emitted was anything to go by.

I smirked and opened up my own mouth.

RUMBLE!!!

WHOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!!!

Two gargantuan breaths made out of fire and lightning respectively left our mouths, traveling at ridiculous speeds and crashing right in the middle of Onigashima.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

**

**

"Tch, these two are going wild at it!~" Shanks smirked with his sword clashing against King's sword. Being disregarded like that by the newly appointed Yonko made the masked gothic man go berserk.

"Where do you think you're looking, Akagami?!".

"Hmph, I'm just here to have some fun and help the brat and his mo-*cough* wife." He kicked the ground and with a swift move arrived next to Jack who was preparing to slice down.

BAAAAANGGG!!!

With his knee imbued in powerful armament and conqueror haki, the giant was sent toppling down while Shanks stabilized himself. The explosions and destruction going on at the top of Onigashima were like a spectacle that could be seen as far as a thousand miles away.

***

Did you enjoy the chapter, leave a comment! Alternatively, you can leave a review, it really helps my book get positioned on the platform.

For every 500 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is three chapters a week (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday) in webnovel and scribblehub. The schedule on Patreon is one chapter every day + extras!

http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere

In contrast, Whitebeard's battle was perhaps more intense and personal.

CLAANGGG!!

CLAANGGG!!

CLAANGGG!!

"How're you faring old man!?" He shouted at Rayleigh, who seemed to be having the time of his life. The Dark King was wiggling his sword back and forth, smiling. Next to him were two knocked-down Smoothie and Cracker while Katakuri remained in front, astonished at the old man's strength.

Shanks gasped; he had already dealt with two commanders!

"You should focus on your own fight, Shanks-kun, otherwise I'm going to beat you on this."

"Bastard, are you even taking us seriously?!" Katakuri transformed into a big ball that rolled faster than the eye could see, heading towards Rayleigh. His fruit was the mochi fruit, a paramecia although it also granted him abilities similar to a logia.

Instead of outright answering his question, Rayleigh smirked and flickered, kicking the ground and chasing after Katakuri.

"I respect you, Dark King... but your age is finished!".

"My age may be finished, but you should still respect an old dog's tricks, boy!".

<Realm Suppression!>

RUMBLE!!!

Katakuri felt a wave of Conqueror Haki wash over him; he knew it very well because he was also capable of using Conqueror Haki. This, however, was not a common release of the art; instead, he felt like Rayleigh was actively suppressing his own will, making him weaker!

'What the hell is this?!'.

He felt his movements grow sluggish, slow, and even lacking in energy as he moved inside the realm of Rayleigh's perception.

'What a goddamn monster... worthily of the Pirate King's chief!'.

<Buzzcut Mochi!>

Katakuri lunged at Rayleigh who was eagerly awaiting, regarding him with just one eye and his ever-smirking face. His arm took the shape of a gigantic spiky club that he smashed forth, Rayleigh already saw the future of the sticky mochi gluing itself to the sword and instead, decided to evade, but the attack chased after him.

Thanks to the realm suppression, the attack was slow enough for Rayleigh to carefully evade with his eyes closed in utter calmness.

But he was the only one that was calm. The gigantic mass struck Queen who was in the process of attacking Shanks again, sending him hurling towards the sea with a single strike.

BOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!

"YOOOUUUUU!!!"

Rayleigh laughed heartily at the irritated Katakuri who kept chasing after him relentlessly, "You're all working together, but you're not a team-".

WHOOOOOSHHH!!!

Rayleigh gasped and evaded quickly a gigantic quaking shockwave that was heading towards him from the fight between Whitebeard and Big Mom.

"Dammit you old beardless geezer, look at what you're doing!".

"Guararara!~ Get out of the way if you don't want to get crushed, weakling!".

The Dark King and the legendary Whitebeard began having a row at each other much to the stupefied Big Mom and his son.

'We're not a team he said...'.

***

Did you enjoy the chapter, leave a comment! Alternatively, you can leave a review, it really helps my book get positioned on the platform.

For every 500 stones in webnovel, I’ll deliver an extra chapter. The schedule is three chapters a week (Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday) in webnovel and scribblehub. The schedule on Patreon is one chapter every day + extras!

http://pa-tre-on.com/photosphere

12