Headbutting Dragons
250 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The war in Onigashima was reaching its climax. A decision had to be made for all parties involved in a fight that was becoming unsustainable. 
CLAAANGGG!!!
"Damn you, Whitebeard!".
Big Mom's blazing hair waved, her fight against the strongest man alive had reached a standstill, and she couldn't help but be immensely frustrated. Whitebeard was her crewmate and arguably nobody on this battlefield knew the old man more than her. He had a ridiculous disease and the weight of age and yet... he could still keep up!
"You have gotten stronger, Linlin... I guess the sacrifice was worth it Guarara!".
For his part Whitebeard was having the time of his life, almost feeling young again fighting against an opponent that could actually keep up. He knew very well Big Mom wasn't weak, he may be the strongest man in the world. But this was the strongest woman in the world.
"What sacrifice, bastard!?" She snorted, it had been at least ten times in which Whitebeard had openly made fun of her appearance, and although most of the time she didn't even care, the criticising coming from him of all people angered her beyond boiling point. As if there was a past involved there. 
CLAAANGGG!!!
With each strike her sword dulled, the battlefield around them had already turned into a wasteland and her powers were also compromised. One of her biggest weapons was made out of lightning. She had the Soru Soru no Mi, a devil fruit that allowed her to manipulate souls, and using this fruit she could create several 'homies' or inanimate objects that now possessed a soul. Her three biggest weapons were her sword Napoleon, Prometheus, her flaming hair; and Zeus, her lightning cloud. Weapons of mass destruction. 
But looking at the distance at the destroyed peak of Onigashima where two monsters were relentlessly massacring one another, she knew she couldn't use lightning when the Lightning God was present. 
The control Dracule Veyron had displayed and his power had left her speechless, it was supposed to be a quick fight in which Kaido would obliterate the kid... but that hadn't been the reality of the situation. 
The reality of the situation was that Kaido, the strongest creature in the world and someone arguably stronger than the current Whitebeard, had met his match.
She looked at the battlefield where defeat was becoming more and more imminent. Two of her children lay unconscious, unable to defeat the Dark King while Katakuri was having a hard time keeping up with the past legend. The thought of retreating became more and more prominent until someone joined the irritated Whitebeard, he didn't want his fight to get interrupted now that Big Mom was at the border of defeat.
The newest Yonko, Shanks, jumped in front of her wielding his sword like a rogue drunk pirate.
"You!" She growled and checked up on his side.
An unconscious Jack lay on the floor in a pool of blood. Whether he was alive or not, nobody knew. Queen had been blasted to the sea by Katakuri mistakenly... his status was unknown as he was a devil fruit user. As for King, his mask was gone, his right arm bleeding as he regarded Shanks with pure hatred. 
The Tobiroppo didn't even have the chance to join this fight, this mashup was out of their league when even the All-Stars were unable to keep up. All they could do was hide and expectate a catastrophe in which all Yonkos were involved. 
"It is better to end this battle quickly-" Shanks remarked to Whitebeard with Rayleigh also joining the two of them. They looked all around and Mihawk was nowhere to be seen while Veyron was still fighting Kaido on top of the island. 
WHOOOOOSHHH!!
A gust of darkness manifested in front of everyone like a passing river current. It created a dark wall that separated them from the rest of the world. From this darkness, two blue shining eyes protruded. 
"Our job here is done, the girls are safe and we're all waiting in the ship up above" Robin uttered, creating a dark passage for them to go through, that had been the plan.
"So the fun is over? Spoilsports".
Rayleigh and Shanks sweated at the old Yonko's clear irritation as he walked into the darkness, "Oi don't get upset old geezer, we're still having a banquet!".
By the time the tornado of darkness receded and travelled to the top of the island, Big Mom, King and Katakuri realised that nobody was left there... Whitebeard, Shanks and Rayleigh were gone!
"What just happened, where are they?!" King growled while Big Mom ignored him. She sighed in disappointment but then thought about something else, 'It is a pity that I can't use that brat as my personal battery... but this conflict could end up being profitable for me~'
"Katakuri..."
"What should we do, Mom?".
"We're taking the air combustion engine~".
"Big Mom!" King billowed in utter wrath, it was at this junction that Big Mom had decided to betray them!
"I'll take Smoothie and Craker, go and bring the engine!" She gave orders and the injured Katakuri heed her call, but things weren't going to be so easy for her. 

RUMBLE!!!
A blazing breath of fire was conjured in her direction, Big Mom humphed and sliced it through with Napoleon as if it had been nothing, but the blazing breath destroyed the land behind her. 
"Tobiroppo! Don't allow the air combustion engine to be taken away!".
**
**
BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!
Two foreheads crashed with imminent threat and resentment. Just being in touch with Veyron's body was enough for Kaido to feel a ridiculous discharge of electricity course through his body. This had been a difficult fight for him. 
It was an enemy that he couldn't touch. Every time he touched Veyron with either his spiked club or his bare hands, the result was the same. A merciless Two Billion Volts discharge.
Veyron's Amaru Form was his most powerful form. A form he stole from Enel but maximized in every aspect. He was still astonished to see that Kaido could still keep up despite being constantly subjected to the most powerful electricity discharges in history. 
The dragon was now in a titanic hybrid form that matched Veyron's godly size. It was a battle of titans. Youbi was far away... at some point, the battle turned into one of fists, close and personal. 
BOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
CHAAAA!!!
A fist from Kaido straight to his stomach sent Veyron hurling back as he spat blood. But similarly, the humanoid dragon's body scorched and he fell to his knees. 
"Kiddo, you and I didn't have any enmity until today! But how I wish you had been born sooner! You're one goddam fighter!".
The strongest creature alive was panting. He growled and stood back up, cracking his neck and releasing a tyrannical aura that made Veyron realise the monster still had some strength left in him.
"ORAAAA!!!"
Powerful Conqueror Haki shrouded the world in darkness, this was the will of the strongest creature alive. 
"You have the fourth Haki, the pest of dreamers... while I don't. Yet my will is no inferior to yours!" There was resentment deeply concealed there. A power he should have possessed yet felt unattainable. Watching the heights that Veyron at his young age could achieve with it, made him even more angry. 
CHAAAA!!
Veyron also stood back up, willing to go as far as necessary with his unlimited energy in order to defeat Kaido, he smirked and got on guard. While he prepared for his next strike, soft words were whispered to his ears by the darkness of the night. 
"I've secured everyone in the ship, Veyron... it is time!"
He smiled broadly, it seemed the end of the battle was near and within sight, "Thanks Robin, love you. Take everyone away as far as you can and don't look back".
"..." There was a brief pause before a voice with a much softer tone spoke back to him, "Come back safe... don't overdo yourself. I know you're doing this for your own satisfaction, but you can't destroy wano. It is Hancock, Sandersonia and Marigold's request..."
"Don't worry... I can limit the destruction. Is my mom with you?".
"She's not... the Knights of God were involved. I imagine she must have her own opponent".
Having given her report, the darkness of the night once again turned silent, and Veyron saw the silhouette of a waiting Kaido, smirking with his body charred and gruesome after receiving hundreds of discharges. 
"It seems I lost the war, kiddo... but I can still win this battle" Kaido regarded around his island, it wasn't completely gone yet, but Big Mom and Whitebeard had caused a lot of destruction, it would take a long time to rebuild everything back to how it was, if that was even possible. 
Veyron smirked, 'It is not enough...'
"My mom once said to me. It takes more than just strength for a blade to be powerful. Now I say to you, Kaido. It takes more than will be a dreamer. You need imagination and you need... purpose!~".
CHAAAAA!!! 
Veyron's body went back to his base lightning god form, the normal humanoid size much to Kaido's confusion. What was the point of adopting a weaker form at this stage?
"Let's end this... you can't kill me. I can't kill you... but we're different, Kaido. My objective is not to kill you by any means... I just want to teach you what happens when you touch my things... my women, in particular, is a reverse scale not even the world government would dare touch, they learnt their lesson after all".
"Stop blabbering and come at me, boy!".
Kaido released all of his power, unaware that what was to come was not something he could ever hope to cope with. 
"No rush, I'm about to arrange that~".
Veyron created a common lightning bolt and Kaido prepared to receive it, although it looked common. He, however, released the lightning bolt in the direction of his castle instead. The crimson lighting bolt pierced through Onigashima, rushing towards its destination. 
"Hmph, you missed horribly..." Kaido ridiculed him but Veyron tapped his finger on his wrist instead.
"I didn't, wait for it~"
...
...
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!

9