Chapter 5
19.2k 14 196
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The class continued and the topic got derailed. The teacher started chatting around with the students in a whimsical manner, this was a common occurrence when the class was about to end.

Most of the active students in our classes participated in this banter. Seris wasn’t paying attention as usual. She often relieved her boredom by annoying me during class.

Soon the door clashed open, the resounding smack drew everyone’s attention towards the door. A figure of a young girl walked in gracefully, there was pin drop silence all around.

 

“Wait that emblem…”

 

“Is she from…”

 

The surroundings got noisy as they noticed the emblem which was pinned on her chest. It looked kind of familiar but I couldn’t recall right at the moment as to what it was.

I focused my gaze o- 

“Hey, Seris stop annoying me! I can’t see her!”

 

So, I focused my gaze on her face. She happened to have lilac colour hair and violet eyes. Her hair length was slightly longer than shoulder length and she had the atmosphere of an aristocrat.

Soon she reached the middle of the class, right at the centre of everyone’s attention. Our teacher Magaret stood beside the teacher’s desk, completely baffled as to what was going on.

 

“Good morning, my name is Yulena. I am from the family of Gestalt House and I will also be attending this class on the behalf of the Parlene Church as it’s representative.

 My appearance here happens to be of short notice as I was ordered to attend this School by the Church quite recently. I hope we can become good friends despite my complicated circumstances.”

 

Oh, a transfer student event? This is quite a surprise, should I try hitting on her also? Seris has been gnashing her teeth for quite some time at this new student, suddenly she gives me a deep glare as if she happened to read my thoughts.

Y-yeah I think I changed my mind... I probably won’t even be able to talk to her, not that I am scared or anything.

 

Technically shouldn’t Seris and Yulena be on good terms, they’re from the same church after all. Though I think it’s been years since Seris went to the Parlene Church or sang a single verse of it’s prayer.

Yulena soon stared at our direction just for a second and slightly smiled at Seris I think. They seem to know each other apparently. For some odd reason, the other girls are staring at me. Shouldn’t Seris be the one you guys should be staring at right now?

“She might have the blessing also…”

 

Seris softly said under her breath though I had no idea what that meant. Yulena soon walked towards our direction, is this the long-awaited meeting between the church’s followers? I think she is planning to sit next to the empty seat near Seris.

Our seating arrangement was at the backseat of the corner with me right at the corner and Seris sitting beside me. 

As expected she sat next to Seris and soon stares towards our direction.

“Hello, ni-”

 

Seris soon hugs me tightly and exclaims loudly.

“He is mine, we are married!”

 

Yulena eyes widen for a second before her calm expression soon returns.

“Ara, is that so? I doubt child marriage is allowed in this township though.”

 

She gives a smirk as if it’s two friends meeting after a long time but I can already visualize a tiger and dragon about to face off each other.

“Doesn’t matter, Alex has already accepted that he is married to me.”

 

Hey even though I don’t say anything about it doesn’t mean I agree with it! That’s what I would’ve said but right now the pressure between these two giants is too much for me, I can’t even give a rebuttal.

“Oh, so your name is Alex? Nice to meet you.”

 

Her eyes just seem to stare right into my soul as her grin widens but more importantly she actually greeted me normally! No one in our class has even done that yet! 

Though it looked quite forced because of her off-putting grin and dagger-like stares similar to which the other girls gave, I am still gonna count it as a genuine greeting. Is this the power of the mannerisms of an aristocrat?

 

Looking at how I was smiling, Seris starts staring at me with a deadpan expression.

 

“No excuses tonight.”

 

“...”

 

I couldn’t even reply to that from how serious she looked. Yulena eyes twitch slightly upon hearing that and is left speechless. I think she is already imagining something indecent which honestly might not be that far at this point.

 

“Alex… did you… do that…”

 

Before Seris gave another one of her outlandish remarks I immediately denied any such thing. Yulena seemed to give a sigh of relief, she was likely relieved from knowing her classmates aren’t involved in any indecent acts.

The bell soon ringing before the situation devolved any further, thank you for saving the day, Mr Bell.

 

“I look forward to meeting you again.”

 

Was Yulena saying that to me or Seris? By this point, Seris was in a really grumpy mood and reaffirmed her statement that there would be absolutely no mercy tonight. I better mentally prepare myself for this adversity which will be harder than any amount of training possible.

The following night I was snuggled by Seris tightly like a snake. Her antics got worse as she started grinding her body while licking and kissing around my face. 

I was having a hard time controlling my Johnson at this point, Seris was a well developed and beautiful teenager who was thoroughly pressing her body against me. Any normal man in these circumstances would find himself at great peril.

 

Thankfully Seris hadn’t managed to notice my Johnson trying to say hi. If she had noticed I wouldn’t be able to face my sister’s disappointment at that point and my heart would turn into a black void.

 

I barely survived the battlefield that day.

 

---

 

Last night I somehow managed to get some sleep when Seris started dozing off. Breakfast was good as usual, I enjoyed seeing Seris happy after I ate my meals but it’d be better if she didn’t stare so intensely with each bite I took.

We followed our normal routine with training before we headed off to school.

 

Along the way, we managed to meet Yulena who seemed to be waiting for something. Her expression turns bright after finding us which Seris responds with a growl.

I couldn’t help but feel Yulena has a goal behind her actions. I am obviously not someone who people want to associate with while at the same time she isn’t in good relation with Seris either. 

The Palrene Church had always struck me as odd, they were responsible for the protection of males and their longevity. Seris at first seemed to have been sent here with the same goal but she protested claiming it was the goddess directly who told her so.

 

It’s not rare for Palrene followers to receive divine messages to reach out to helpless males. Seris seems to be belonging to that group. 

Outside of that Palrene Church actively seek out males while they were young to take them under their tutelage. I was already past that criterion for the age where I could be taken under their church.

Seris could’ve chosen to do the same but she didn’t seem pious enough to do that, not to mention she herself was a child at that time.

 

Following my earlier line of reasoning, it would be quite weird for Yulena to have that intention while approaching us, especially considering my unpopularity also. I had decided to be wary of her for the time being, I knew all the facts here so I was able to deduce such peculiar actions.

Perhaps Seris was also able to detect her suspicious behaviour through her intuition too? Jeez, I am too smart.

 

Yulena asked whether she could tag along. Seris begrudgingly agreed after I warned her of Yulena being an aristocrat. I didn’t want to raise any suspicions that we have already noticed the hidden intentions behind those actions.

Sorry Yulena, but before you could even move your pawn you were already checkmated. Too bad I won’t be able to carry any more conversations with this pretty lady very soon. I was already organizing my own counter-attack inside my mind.

 

I named this operation of mine as Raid: Shadow Legend, attack at Palrene Church. I think the title of Shadow Legend would be pretty cool honestly.

 

About damn time the Night Mask had some use other than escaping my sister.

196