A book and ghost
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The book, it's not just a leather cover with over 2,400 pages.

No that would be too simple something comes with it, and what might that be well, a ghost called a Shinigami or a Death God. 

As for whare I found it well I don't know it just appeared on my desk in my room after returning from school, all I wished is that I don't pick it up because after that there was no return.

*_*_*_*

"So You are the one to find my book?"

"Who said that!?"

I'm positive I'm the only one in the house now so who said that?

"So you can hear me to? Well let's see if you can see me just look around."

I look all over the room but I still don't see where the voice is coming from.

"I still can't see you, show yourself."

"You still can't see me. Humm, ohh I see the problem now look around again."

Once again I glance all over my room only to see a black-ish smoke coming from the book then when it gets to seven feet tall a gray mask with an elongated mouth and enlarged teeth and a lack of eye holes appears in the fog.

"Who... No what are you?"

"Me well I'm a Shinigami or a Death God."

"A Shinigami like the one the news spoke about with the kira incedent a few years ago?"

"If you're talking about the dude with a fetish for apple's and the dude with a god complex than yes that type of Shinigami."

"Ok then why are you here."

"Ooo cutting too the chace I can get behind that and don't worry you aren't the only one getting a visit tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Tsumetai Kokoro is what I mean."

"I see so your threatening me with my girlfriend, well then, what are your demands?"

"Demands? I have none."

"But you just threten-"

"No what I ment was she's getting a death note as well."

"... Huh?"

0