Godzilla’s Victory, Nah not really!
338 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On that day, humanity witnessed something totally inconceivable. 

They came to understand that there are beings out there that they couldn't really fully fathom. 

Outside their own bubble called Earth, how much did they know of just about everything outside their star system? 

Heck, how much would they even claim to know about their whole ecosystem and the numerous uncharted territories? 

Ralph was a new species - an entirely superior biological lifeform that they were seeing for the first time. 

The fight between the foreign Lovecraftian wolf and MUTO Prime had been totally one-sided. 

MUTO Prime was a natural, dangerous foe designed exclusively to combat those of the Gojira species and was even capable of briefly overpowering Godzilla. 

MUTO Prime could use its muscular arms to casually dig through the Earth's crust. This Titan could also induce super large earthquakes of around magnitude 12 by disrupting fault lines. 

If she could deadlift tectonic plates, then it wouldn't come off as a surprise. 

Her EMP discharge was specifically inclined toward destabilizing Godzilla's Atomic Breath but that didn't mean that it was 100% effective. 

With all those natural advantages, MUTO Prime had a 50/50 chance of winning against the ‘self-proclaimed’ King of the Monsters. 

She could win but… an enemy, more dangerous than even her or Godzilla or any other titan she had ever met, sabotaged all her plans. 

The Lovecraftian wolf was more of a monster than even MUTO Prime. 

It was more intelligent, more confident, more powerful, more brutal than anything to ever exist. 

Godzilla had to witness a better reenactment of its own atomic breath when it faced the male and female MUTO back in San Francisco. 

And the way the Lovecraftian wolf had looked at Godzilla, it was as if it was sending a message, maybe a threat or maybe a challenge. Or it may have been a demonstration of who was better than the other! 

Godzilla, the natural defensive mechanism of Earth, was supposed to be hostile and aggressive toward any titan or living being that may affect the ecosystem negatively. 

The King of the Monsters wouldn't sleep and enjoy his solitude when there were those who could challenge his throne and ruin his calm lifestyle. 

That's why he was always listening, always connected to impactful events that were meant to occur. 

He was the ultimate instability remover and Ralph, with his nerdy mind, would have surely found Godzilla to be a good candidate for the guardian deity position in Inazuma. This thought was too far-fetched and Godzilla might even choose to be the instability itself and overrule the Shogun’s tyranny. 

It could go both ways.

Anyway, in Godzilla's cognitive mind, the new enemy had no noticeable weaknesses. It had all the physical advantages of a superior predator. Of something beyond Alpha Titan Class. 

The giant wolf monster was a new class of its own. 

It wasn't like any other titan it had ever faced. 

The new opponent outclassed him in everything but that wasn't something that could prevent Godzilla from facing such a seemingly undefeatable force. 

He would never back down from a fight even when the odds were against him. 

He was king. He never faltered. He was indomitable. 

He was a warrior who braved many impossibilities. 

Godzilla survived the Big Bang -just joking - he wouldn't really survive to tell the tale if we were to ever get exposed to such an event. Even though he could not survive such a universal-level anomaly, Godzilla’s existence was never affected by the Permian asteroid. 

He was a big boy, after all. 

Godzilla stood straight in his full 108 meters of tallness. Even though he was visually shorter than Ralph, he didn't show any signs of inferiority or fear. 

Earth was his domain, his turf, so how the hell was he going to be afraid? 

Hot steam spewed out of Godzilla's nostrils as he menacingly gazed at the towering three-tailed wolf. 

Godzilla was ready for a fight. 

SKREEEH! 

Godzilla roared a challenge, to intimidate his opponent. 

Ralph remained silent and like a bonafide wolf, he began to slowly walk in circles, each of his steps causing tremors to spread toward the main city. 

There was no need for him to respond with the same ferocity as he exposed his sharp canines through a low snarl. 

They were sizing each other up. 

‘Godzilla and his pride. It's not surprising for his courage to be of this level.’ Ralph thought nonchalantly and a toothy grin made its way towards his face when Godzilla began running towards him. 

‘Oh, you are approaching me?’ 

‘You want to get physical?’ 

Ralph didn't move and stood his ground. 

‘Brace for impact!’ 

BOOM! 

Body against body! 

From an outside point of view, the expected result was for Ralph to be pushed back, even if it was just a little bit. 

But alas, Godzilla met an immovable wall that only served to use his kinetic motion against himself as he found himself flying into nearby Skycrapers, the generated shockwave destroying several buildings. 

Before even Godzilla could find his bearing, Ralph hurled himself into the air by jumping towards the fallen Godzilla. His sheer speed was unbelievable and the way he moved made it seem easy. Despite his massive size, Ralph was just like an almost weightless feather being carried by the wind. 

Ralph then used his paw to deliver 100 million volts of electricity into Godzilla’s body. 

SKREEEH! 

Godzilla roared in pain and anger as his body's defensive mechanism kicked in via the rapid charge of blue energy along his dorsal plates. 

VOOOM!

VOOOM!

BRUUU! 

At point blank, Ralph watched in silent amazement as Godzilla's [Atomic Breath] broke through his [Telekinetic defense field] which was invulnerable to physical attacks, and evaporated his head. The remnant energy tore a hole through the clouds. 

Godzilla showed a no-nonsense victorious grin and snorted in satisfaction before pushing the ‘supposed’ corpse away. 

Godzilla then rose and roared wildly, pronouncing his victory to the world. 

He was once again the victor. 

The god of victory made incarnate! 

What Godzilla was unaware of, was Ralph's broken [Ultra Regeneration]. With [Ultra Regeneration], Ralph was virtually unkillable! 

And he was just playing with him. 

Godzilla was a good playmate, after all! 

***

Enjoy!

For more chapters and extra support (Patreon.com/OnearmedImmortal)

12