Here comes the sun
22 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the morning sun cast its shimmering light upon the shore Aqua found his first foe resting on a rock looking at the water as if waiting for the perfect moment to strike and hunt an unlucky fish or crab that happened to pass by. He spotted a sea-serpent, unbeknownst to it Aqua silently approached the creature. Its shining scales glistening like gems embedded into the creature. With newfound courage Aqua leaped into the air with a rock in hand. A swift and sudden assault saw him triumphantly standing over the vanquished foe. He felt an exhilarating surge of shimmering essence enter his body giving him insight on the life of the sea creature and dominion over water manipulation.

Minor water manipulation: you're able to control water to a lesser degree.

Meanwhile deeper in the jungle, Shio's encounter with the sea tiger cub took an unexpected turn. Just as Shio stretched his hand away from the cub's ethereal form, an ominous, rustling sound emerged from the beach. Shadows moved, revealing an unsettling sight, a tide of creatures resembling spiders that were coming for Shio and the cub, seemingly attracted by the tigers' growl. Their dark bodies resembled a wave stretching from the ocean.

The air grew thick with tension as the tiger and Shio locked their eyes, a sudden understanding ignited between both as they turned as one towards the jungle, their hearts, breath, and feelings working as one.

The jungle seemed to great them with the sound of life. Lush green everywhere with trees that soared to heights that appeared to touch the very sky, their ancient trunks marked by the passage of time. Rivers snaked across the verdant labyrinth dividing the forest into distinct territories that hosted unique fauna and flora. Creatures with varying adaptations found their niches, shaping the landscape into a captivating tapestry of life.

As Shio and the cub ventured deeper into the forest the trees grew larger intertwining in complicated forms that showed an emerald and ancient sight. Leaves transformed into miniature reservoirs, collecting rainwater that formed shimmering lakes. Their journey led them to a colossal tree, so big that rivers if water were snaking between its roots.

Just as they were approaching the tree everything went south, the tiger faltered, jaws snapping shut on Shio's arm in a reflexive reaction. Pained soared through his whole body, but his instinct to protect surged stronger. Shio took it by the belly and leaped towards a river that snaked along the tree's roots. Twenty minutes later they found themselves on a cave deep into the tree's trunk.

The cub looked at Shio a profound mix of gratitude and understanding shimmering in its gaze. It was as if the creature acknowledged Shio as his master. In the waked of their shared trial, a profound respect surged between the sea tiger cub and his newfound master.

The sun retreated behind the horizon, shadows forming along the forest. Fatigue looming in the cave, as sleepiness hit Shio and his new companion. Nestled side by side, they found solace in each other's presence, their bodies sinking into the night.

1