13. The onset
762 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
KS12: XX squadron teacher
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta outpost

The next day, in class, I noticed XX30 looking quite unwell. With KS12's permission, I accompanied him outside.

"Ugh, this isn’t normal," he groaned. "This nausea is unlike anything I've experienced before."

"Well, let's head to the restroom and see if anything happens, okay?"

After giving him about five minutes alone in a stall, I knocked to check on him. He opened the door with an enormous smile on his face. "I've figured it out," he exclaimed. "It's happening!"

"What's happening?" I asked.

"I'm going to become a woman! I know it now. Everything makes sense! Last night, I felt some strange sensations in my lower belly, but I brushed them off."

"What sensations?" I asked, having gone through quite a wide range of weird feelings myself.

"The best way to describe it would be movements. Not just like tensions, like actual movement. As if something was expanding or pulled apart inside."

I didn't feel anything like that so far, I thought.

"It didn't hurt," she specified. "It was just alien. Then came the nausea, and now... Do you want to see it?" There was excitement in his voice.

I nodded quietly, entering the stall with XX30. In between his wide-spread, naked legs, it reminded me of our moment the past morning, except he was looking much better despite his belly discomfort.

I leaned towards his crotch. Just yesterday, XX30 had a thick dicklet, thicker than mine and most of the guys. However, a layer of skin had now grown over it, concealing most of it. That hood seemed to have pulled the dicklet downwards, causing it to follow the natural curvature of his groin. The slit beneath had progressed upward, merging with the gland, forming a typical clit-like shape. And at the lower end of the slit, a vaginal opening was visible. I was speechless. In a single day, he had transformed from looking very much like a penis to having unmistakably female features. Yikes!

"What do you think?" he asked, pulling his new folds apart for me to see. "I believe the nausea is due to my uterus growing or something. It’s so exciting!"

"Well... Yeah? Well, good for you, bro!" I managed to say, embracing him.

"Bro?" XX30 chuckled. "You can't imagine how relieved I am. I'll stay within the outpost and take care of you if you'd still have me..."

I stopped hugging him and gazed at him again. Maybe that was for the best. I wanted to smile and be happy for him, but it was more complicated than that.

"Congratulations!” I said, lacking the enthusiasm I should have shown him. “I'm certain you'll make a fantastic carer, and I would be honored to have you as my woman," I affirmed before hugging him again.

"Oh! I felt another movement!" he giggled. "XX01, is something wrong? You're not holding me as tightly as usual."

"It's... nothing, don't worry about it."

"Please, tell me! You can tell me anything!"

"It's just that... I thought since you were becoming 'bigger' than me, you'd become a man, which would mean I would become a man too. But now..."

"But now what?"

"Well, everything changed! I'm not only 'smaller,' you know? Maybe XX02 was right, and I've been too confident? And it's frustrating because I realize this is your moment, and I'm spoiling it. I'm sorry..."

"Shhhh," XX30 comforted me, being the one offering reassurance for the first time.

What was happening? I should be the one reassuring him! I gathered myself. "Well, don't worry. I'll be fine. I'm going to be a fighter! I'm sure of it. So, when do I start calling you 'she'?"

"Now!" enthusiastically said XX30. "But, One? I think you're missing something out."

"What is that?"

"You're in front of your first vulva, we’re alone, and I'm all yours," XX30 said suggestively.

Damn, she was right! I hastily licked my thumb, and used it to rub her clitoris up and down, then left to right. Damn, its softness amazed me. My intuition told me it was too early to go anywhere close to her slit, though, so I didn't.

"Oh..." whispered XX30. I wasn't sure if it was a good or a bad sign, so I stopped.

"Hey, little one?" I started. "This is super hot, but I think we should head back. KS12 might come to get us, or worse."

"I guess you're right," she agreed.

Did I hear a hint of disappointment in her voice, or was it wishful thinking? "We should do that again someday," I added. She nodded, smiling.

On the way back to class, XX30 seemed much improved. She kept complaining about nausea, but she explained she would get better now that she understood the cause. I let her walk a few steps ahead and checked her ass. The same way I did with countless women since our hormonal boost. She didn't look sexy or curvy like other women, but I could see some potential. I also realized this was the first time I looked at her with lust and the first time I saw her as a woman.

At the corner, we spotted XX04 seated on the floor while XX02 struggled to help him up. XX30 and I rushed over to them.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"It's XX04. He mentioned pain, so we were on our way to the infirmary, but he collapsed."

"Sorry," XX04 muttered, clearly in discomfort, with his hand on his groin. "Hurts... So much! Can't stand..."

"XX30, go get the nurse immediately!" I ordered. With XX02's assistance, we managed to get him back on his feet and began leading him toward the infirmary. "What happened?" I asked.

"Don't know. Felt movements this morning."

"Like something is expanding?" I interjected, concerned.

"No... Pulling down! Cramps! Hurts!"

"Hang in there, buddy! We're almost there," I assured him. "So, no nausea?"

He shook his head. "Why?" he questioned as we entered the empty infirmary.

With XX04 settled onto the central table, we waited for the nurse.

"Well, it's just testicle migration," declared MD17, finally appearing.

XX04, now lying in a fetal position on the table with both hands on his groin, grinned. "Testicle migration?" he queried.

"Yes, you're becoming a man! Happy?" MD17 inquired. "Hooray!" she mockingly cheered.

We all congratulated him, even though it wasn’t a surprise to anyone based on his dicklet size. Despite the pain, he appeared pleased.

"So, what's next?" I asked. "Can't you do something for his pain?"

"I'm sorry, I can't for any of you. This process will be painful, and unfortunately, it will last for a while. The same goes for your new female friend here. Nausea will come and go for an undetermined duration, varying for each individual. All I can suggest is that you all take a few days off from classes. The onset seems to be approaching; this sexual differentiation will happen quickly to all of you. My advice is to rest and sleep it off."

"Pain relievers?" XX04 inquired.

MD17 opened a drawer in her desk and retrieved a pink syringe. "I could administer a shot of men's bane? Would you prefer to deal with nausea instead?"

"No!" he exclaimed.

MD17 chuckled. "Relax, young fighter. I'm not permitted to change anyone's sex without proper authorization. Even if you wanted it, I wouldn't do it. Now, off you go. Inform KS12 that I've prescribed two days of bed rest for all of you. Maybe more. Effective right now!"

I watched as my brothers, one by one, experienced cramps and squirmed in agony on their beds, clutching their groins. I was increasingly curious, wanting to see what they looked like now. But it wasn't the right time to disturb them.

Waiting was hard for the rest of us. By the end of the fifth day, a dozen brothers had already undergone their transformative process, and only XX30 had endured bouts of nausea.

I found myself lonely, bored, and disheartened. I examined my groin, and there seemed to be no change after an entire day. No growth, no itching, no warmth, no pain. Nothing. I put my pinky next to my dicklet, and I still was much thinner. Like a thin pencil. It had to keep growing!

"I'll be a man! I'll be a fighter! I'll grow thick and tall! And I'll fuck XX30!" I said and kept repeating in my head to convince myself. I had to trust MD17. I had to be patient.

Then I decided to stop worrying, once and for all. Any excessive concerns wouldn't change the outcome anyway. From now on, I wouldn't look, touch, or interact in any way with my crotch until I collapsed in pain like my brothers.

My oath got quickly put to the test during that evening. Arriving late in the washroom, most of my brothers were already naked and on their way to the showers. XX04, XX30, and the other eleven who started differentiating were missing for some reason. All those left were like me, waiting for something to happen.

The initial plan was not to look at any of them, so I wouldn't be tempted to make comparisons and worry for nothing. Unfortunately, I failed instantly entering the room. How could I not check them?

"What are you waiting for?" asked XX02, also naked.

I couldn't help but look down. Damn! He was the only one as small as me, and everyone else was obviously bigger by a large margin.

"Nothing," I said, getting naked and heading to the showers. I puffed out my torso and kept my chin high as I walked with determination. I scanned the surroundings, locking onto my brothers with a confident nod or a quick, assured smile. I am fine! It’s all insignificant. Everything is normal. Leading XX02, I started washing up.

I was proud: I didn't look at myself once. But I could tell that everyone around me was insistently looking between my legs, and all my brothers' faces didn't reveal any envy; quite the contrary. Nevermind, size didn't matter as much as they thought anyway.

Then came the moment when I had to wash my crotch. I tried not to think about it and to follow the flow as usual. But this time, I was startled when my fingers touched my bud. Damn, it became sensitive! I didn't insist and moved on, determined that nothing was wrong with me.

"Hey!" said XX09, putting his hand on my shoulder. "Are you alright, chief?"

"Yes!" I answered a little too promptly. "Never better! Why?"

"It's just that, me and the boys, we were wondering. Why are you so far behind? We thought the squadron leader was guaranteed to be a man?"

"That's what the nurse said! Don’t you trust her?" I replied calmly.

"How much do you trust her?" XX09 asked.

"100%!" The honest answer would have been 95%, but they didn't need to know.

"You're rather small, you know, chief?"

"It's not all about size, alright? Did you see XX30? And now she's a woman! Me, I'm playing for the long game! I'm saving it for the last. I'll catch up! You'll see! And then I'll shut you all up for good! I can't wait!"

"I don't know, chief..." hesitated XX09.

"You know what? Good things come to those who wait and trust the process. Why not make a bet? The one that grows the most owns a blowjob from the other one. You're in?"

"It's not allowed between men!" said XX09.

"You're not a man yet! You could still be my carer. But I understand, you know deep inside I'll grow bigger than you. I knew it!"

"In your dreams! Fine, I'm in!" said XX09.

"Trust me, brothers. You'll see that this setback will one day be known as my greatest comeback! You'll see! Now back to the showers and to bed! We all need a good night's rest for what's coming!"

On top of our previous key characters, we got introduced to:
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
KS12: XX squadron teacher
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta outpost

Did you like this? Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

12