15. Late bloomer
786 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
KS12: XX squadron teacher
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta

XX02 soon joined the rest of my brothers in the dorm, squirming in pain. By the end of the afternoon, every member of the XX squadron was in pain but guaranteed to become a man. Everyone except for XX30, who was on her way to becoming a woman, and me, still waiting for my differentiation.

My brothers' agonizing moans were getting unbearable, so I decided to go for a stroll. I randomly wandered the halls, bored and looking for something to do. That's when I bumped into XX04.

"Hey! Feeling any better?" I asked.

XX04 still looked like he was going through rough times. "Yeah, it's still painful, but I can handle it now. Kind of. By the way, thanks for the hand the other day."

"My pleasure! Always here for you, bro! I hope you'll get better soon!"

"Check this out!" he said, instantly dropping his pants.

"Uh, I'd rather not-" Too late, I couldn't unsee what I saw.

I didn't have to come any closer to see that XX04 was a real man now. The lucky bastard had a penis and testicles. His shaft was well-developed, and his balls had grown quite a lot already. Overall, he was still small compared to KS13 and the references we used to look at during sex education, but everything was there.

"Badass," I said, which made him very proud.

"Not bad, eh?" XX04 smirked. "I showed you mine. Now, show me yours!"

"I'll pass, sorry."

"Oh, come on! Who's the pussy, now?"

"Please, Four! I mean, it's great for you! But it stings a bit, you know? Not that I have doubts or anything. I only wish I could be there already. I hope you can understand. Now, do you mind changing the topic?"

"You've changed," said XX04, dressing up again.

"I'll return to normal as soon as I get one of those," I said, pointing at his crotch. "Just give me some more time."

XX04 looked unusually serious. "Do you really believe that?"

I hesitated, not knowing what to say.

XX04 put his hand on my shoulder. "Our squadron needs its leader. What happens if you become a carer?"

"I won't let you down," I said, determined. "Otherwise, you'll have to take the lead."

"You're scared. I can see it. I'm scared, too. We're all scared, to be honest. Scared for you, of course. I don't want to be out there without you by my side. And, poor squadron if a hot-head like me gets to lead it!" We laughed.

"Where were you going anyway?" I asked to avoid any awkward silence.

"To the central hub to see if some ass could give me my first proper hard-on! Wanna join?"

"Ah, sorry, but I'll pass again. I feel like staying alone for a bit."

"If I were you," he said, serious again, "I'd see the nurse and ask her why you're so late. We need you, bro," he added, limping away.

For hours, I debated. Should I see MD17? Was something wrong with me? I decided to go, just to stop worrying.

"Ah, XX01," said MD17, busy on her laptop. "What owes the pleasure?"

I didn't say anything and sat on a chair, thoughtful. "I was wondering," I started. "You went through all this too, right? The assignment?"

"Yup," she said, undisturbed. "But a few years ago, the propaganda was selling how amazing it was to become a carer. 'For mankind!'"

"Is it? Amazing?" I innocently asked.

"Listen, I can see where you're going. In the MD squadron, we ended up with six fighters and 24 carers. And with a ratio of four carers to one fighter, my service was very chill, and fun. And now, I like my job. So, I can't say it's amazing, but I'm not complaining."

"We're at 28 fighters so far in my squadron..."

"I heard, yes."

"Which means..." I started.

"Yep, XX30 will be very, very busy... But I can tell she will be fine. You didn't come for her, did you?"

MD17 didn't see me shaking my head, staring at her screen.

"Rumors say you're a late bloomer?" she asked.

"You tell me."

MD17 stopped going through her files and looked at me. "As I said, each of you develops at its own pace; there's nothing to worry about. We're only on day 6. That's why the formal assignment is on day 10."

"Have you ever seen a squadron with a single carer?"

She sighed. "Look, you're smart, aren't you? We are going through very rough times after decades of relative peace. And with desperate times come desperate measures. You can still be a fighter, don't worry. You're still the squadron leader, which means—"

"Why?" I interrupted her. "Why am I so late?"

She sighed and tilted her head slightly. "Remember that day you came to see me? The fingers?" she said, wiggling her index and middle fingers. I blushed. "Well, after that, I reduced your hormone levels compared to your brothers. Not by much, but that could explain why you're a little late. Or rather, that could be why your brothers are all so early on their heavy doses."

She looked at me, and her face shifted from smiling to neutral. "Listen, undress, and sit; I'll take a look if it reassures you."

I nodded and obeyed. MD17 knelt facing me and dived between my legs. When she got back up, she looked concerned.

"Is that another of your silly jokes?" I asked. "Now is not the time..."

MD17 hesitated. "From what I could see, the urethral folds and genital swellings did not fuse, and the urogenital groove remains open."

"What does that mean?" I asked, losing my patience.

MD17 slowly shook her head in answer.

"No! It's impossible!" I stood up and got dressed, wanting to hide my crotch from further inspections. "You told me squadron leaders are guaranteed to be fighters! Please, tell me you're joking!"

"I'm sorry, One."

"But... How? Did you do this?"

She looked down. "Technically, I injected you, yes. But I didn't know or decide what was in the injection."

I could hear honest sadness in her voice, but I didn't care. I stood up and grabbed her shoulders. Her skin felt soft, but that wasn't enough to appease me. "When you tweaked my hormones, did you mess me up and make me a pussy?" I yelled at her.

"Calm down!" she commanded, pushing my hands away and taking a few steps back. "Don't be rude! My adjustments can only affect how long your genitals take to form, but it doesn't impact the outcome. I swear!"

"Then how do you explain this?" I yelled again.

MD17 pinched her lips. "I don't know." She held my hands and looked me in the eyes. Hers were wetter than usual, showing how much she cared about my situation. But it wasn't enough to calm me down.

I walked away from her, letting her hands slip away from mine. I hesitated but sent a hand to my crotch. My first impression was that it felt moist but not much more than the days before. I immediately sent a finger where XX30's vagina's entrance was. I got reassured: no hole there for me.

"I know what's going on! I don't have a hole, so maybe you're wrong! You didn't look well enough, made a mistake, and there's still a chance for me to be a fighter. Is that possible?"

MD17 took a deep breath. "As I said, there's a good reason why we wait ten days before the assignment, but-"

"No! Stop right here! I don't want to hear more. Bye," I said, leaving the infirmary.

"But, One?" she called. I ignored her.

That evening, in the showers, all my brothers were walking around curled up with a hand on their crotch or their little dicks out. All except XX30, who, despite her genitals turning into a cute pussy, still had a meatier clit than whatever I had. I could hear my brothers whispering around me, probably starting to worry about me.

"So," said XX04. "What did the nurse say?"

"She said I was fine," I loudly said so everyone could hear. "She said I'm just a little late, that's all. We're all unique, and we're all developing at our own pace. There’s nothing to worry about. We're all going to be fighters! And XX30 here will take good care of us, right?"

XX30 nodded with a pinched smile.

Did you like this? Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

9