26. First lesson
712 5 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

I wanted to run to the new classroom, but without panties, I wouldn't dare anymore. No way I would risk showing my naked butt! Fucking prick, that General! Yet, I unexpectedly arrived on time without any trouble.

I hurried in and sat next to XX30 without having the time to wash myself. That stench on my clothes made me uncomfortable, and I hoped it wouldn't bother others in the room. Even wiping those sperm drops on my cheek made my hand stink. I had tried to rub it on unstained parts of my clothes, but it didn't help much. Fortunately, our teacher arrived before XX30 could interact with me.

"Cozy, isn't it?" KS12 enthusiastically asked as she entered the classroom. We had to move to a smaller one, now that we were only four carer trainees. I had to admit it made things feel less formal, and I didn't mind the change of atmosphere.

"Why does it smell of-" our teacher started before noticing me. "Ah, I see," she interrupted herself. "Are you alright?" she asked, concerned.

I nodded in silence, not willing to attract more attention to me or explain anything.

"Is that you that smells so nice?" whispered XX30, leaning toward me. "What did you do?"

Smell so nice? How could she possibly like it? I wondered if the other two carers from the XW squadron thought the same. I glanced at them, and they were both insistently staring at me. I didn't answer XX30 and let KS12 start her lesson.

"Let's begin with the formalities. What's going to happen to you? Your sexual organs are supposed to fully develop within the next five days, after which MD17 will give you all a checkup. Lucky you," she added, "fighters will still take another month to develop fully. In the meantime, you won't be allowed to engage in sexual activities with your squadron members, but don't worry about that."

How can we not worry? Would we have to avoid their advances for a month? Easier said than done!

"In a month, you'll receive your first daily sterility shot, and that's when you can start having sexual intercourse. Regarding the other shot you received today, you will develop into beautiful women, probably also over the next month. Can you all tell me what changes you might expect?"

Nobody said anything, which surprised KS12. "Oh... Well..." she hesitated. "We can discuss this later, I understand. Let's move on, then!"

"Thank you," I said, nodding at her.

"As ladies, you must now follow a new set of rules. First, you are now considered subordinate to men and must obey and respect them in all circumstances. You belong to your fighters and your pair later, so they can do whatever they want except negatively affect your health."

Great, I ironically thought. It's so fucked up! How could anyone accept this?

"Second, same-sex physical interactions are strictly forbidden. Under no circumstances are you allowed to touch another woman. This rule applies to students as well, and it extends to interactions between fighters or between men."

"What happens if we do?" asked XX30. Was she wondering what would happen if we disregarded that rule together?

KS12 sighed. "You'll be judged by General HP07 and thrown in jail for as long as he requires. And… let's say you don't want to end up there. Not even a day. That place is bad enough to terrify me, so I hope it's enough for you too..."

Yep, I've seen that, I thought. Terrifying indeed. Given KS12's shaky voice, I understood she had spent time in there already. But would it be enough to prevent me from getting intimate with XX30 someday? One thing was sure: we had to be careful!

"Moving on, this also applies to yourself. Under no circumstances are you allowed to masturbate or engage in sexual self-touch. Is that clear as well? The punishment remains the same."

"What? That's stupid! Why?" I complained.

"To channel and devote your sexual energy entirely towards the man or men under your care, of course."

"That's unfair!" I exclaimed.

KS12 shrugged. "I understand this can be upsetting, but don't worry. Sex is a man's interest. Any sex drive you might still have today will pass with time as your hormones settle down."

I thought of MD17, the nurse, who still seemed to have a significant sex drive.

KS12 continued to talk about various topics, which helped ease some tension – at least for her. I couldn't believe the injustice of the situation. Her words caught my attention once again.

"Just like fighters, you have much to learn, such as preparing food, cleaning, and organizing. You'll also learn how to interact with fighters properly, understanding their expectations and what they can expect from you. You-"

"Will we also learn anything of value?" I interrupted.

KS12 covered her mouth with her hand, attempting to hide her smile. "Yes! You'll learn basic first aid, logistics, armor, and weapon maintenance. You'll even get the chance to visit the armory!"

I went there already, I thought. "And...?" I inquired. "Is that it?"

"And you'll learn how to sexually satisfy them, naturally."

Satisfy them? In your dreams! "Which involves...?" I wondered.

"Manual stimulation, oral sex, and intercourse. Both theoretical and practical lessons, naturally."

"Will they also learn how to please us?" I asked.

"You already know the answer, so why do you ask?"

"Because it's unfair! Why the double standard?" KS12 remained silent. "Why?" I persisted.

"Because they have sexual urges and need orgasms to function properly. We don't! We are the carers!"

"What if I also want orgasms?"

"Well, better be patient and hope one of your fighters gives you one. Women's orgasms are optional at best. They are not required for procreation and have no practical use."

"So if no fighter satisfies us, we still can't satisfy ourselves, and women are okay with this situation?"

She walked over to me, locking eyes. "Listen closely. From my experience, it's often difficult to please a woman. It takes time, and nobody has time to learn." She sighed. "It's not worth the effort. Let it go, and focus on your fighters. That's all that truly matters, alright? For our survival."

"I can't accept this nonsense! I'd rather-"

"XX01, that's enough!" KS12 raised her voice.

"But, instructor, I-"

"Please, XX01! Cease talking!" She appeared anxious, so I complied.

She continued her introduction to caring and attempted to smile again, but I could tell I had unsettled her. After class, once everyone had left, I approached her. She let out a deep sigh.

"Should I leave?" I inquired.

"No, it's fine…"

"Why?" I asked.

She chuckled. "You're smart. You know all the answers to your questions already."

"Yes, but I want to hear it from you anyway."

"I don't want to," she exclaimed.

"This entire system is deeply flawed! The assignment is unfair, the treatment of women is unfair, and even your teachings are biased!"

"You think I'm unaware? I've lived longer than you as both a carer and a woman. I've experienced more unfairness than you can imagine. But don't worry, being a man isn't fair either. You don't realize it just yet."

I slammed my hand on the desk, startling her. "Why do you comply? Why is no one taking action?"

She gazed at me, her finger touching the sperm on my clothes that hadn't dried yet. "What happened?" she asked. "Is that the General's?"

I shook my head. "No, but he made me visit the jails already…"

"Sorry, One… But then you already know why we comply. The General has built a mold and breaks anyone who doesn't fit in until they've lost all will to resist. You haven't yet discovered the extent of what General HP07 and men are capable of. Well, at least some of them. They thrive on destruction and domination. It's inherent in them. A part of me wants to tear this entire place down with you. Yet, most of me know that there's too much to lose. Ultimately, it might be more beneficial to conform. Just like everyone else does."

She paused, exhaling deeply. I put my hand on her shoulder, and she put her hand on top of mine.

"You seem to forget that we're at war," she continued. "I can't blame you; you haven't witnessed it firsthand. Simulations are nothing compared to reality. I haven't personally fought the bugs, but I've been around enough men who have. I know how brutal the world outside can be and what marks it can leave on good fighters. Yes, this place is unjust, but so is everywhere else. It's better to keep this status quo than to get all eaten by Voraces. But now, stop discussing these matters, or we could find ourselves in serious trouble."

I didn't know what to say, reflecting on what she said. She grabbed me and gave me a hug.

"And please," she added, letting me go, "follow the rules! Don't make the same mistakes I made."

Did you like this? Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

10