35. Tit for tat (18+)
530 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Here is a quick reminder of the key characters so far:
XX01: The main protagonist
XX02: XX01's best friend
XX04: XX01's close friend and competitor
XX07: XX squadron's jerk
XX09: Made a bet with XX01
XX30: XX01's romantic interest
XW15: XW squadron carer that dislikes XX01
KS12: XX squadron teacher
KS24: Muscular blacksmith woman
MD17: The nurse
MF01: Legendary fighter, MD17's pair
General HP07: The leader of the Delta
Unknown kind man

That morning, I woke up with my clit finally fully healed, and I couldn't wait any longer. I ate as fast as I could at lunch break, then headed to the dorm.

In bed, I undressed, then lay on my back and slightly spread my legs. I was getting accustomed to looking at my pussy, now. I somehow managed to distance myself from it and see it as hot, as if I was looking at another woman's crotch. It clearly turned me on. Still, something was different. So far, my pussy looked like a slit, and that was it. But now, my clit was slightly pushing the labia aside, letting me see the base of its shaft a little. Damn! MD17 was right!

My finger quickly confirmed my clit had grown. I felt it was meatier than before, which filled me with joy! I wondered how big it could get. At least as big as XX30, I hoped. Maybe bigger?

After taking my virginity yesterday, I kept debating for the whole night. Should I forget about my hole for good, or should I give it another try? But I woke up knowing for good that I had to try again, curiosity stronger than me.

When I probed my vagina entrance, I got surprised as my middle finger immediately dived in effortlessly. That was easier than expected. I pushed it all the way in. It reminded me of that day when I fingered MD17, but I seemed looser. I didn't expect it to feel particularly good, and it didn't. I added a second finger, which made me feel fuller. I wiggled them inside, exploring those new feelings, then roughly bent them as if firmly grabbing my cunt.

"Oh!" I gasped, uncertain of how I felt about that. But I definitely felt something. Something I maybe wasn't willing to feel again just yet. A faint and unpleasant need to pee, perhaps? I closed my eyes, focusing on the warmth and softness surrounding my fingers. I smiled as I clenched my vagina on my fingers for the first time, realizing I might have quite a powerful grip. Good to know. I kept clenching rhythmically, eventually moving my fingers back and forth. And here I was, masturbating like a pussy. I winced and stopped.

I took the dildo I had hidden under my pillow, lubricating it with my saliva before slowly penetrating myself. It went in like a charm and pretty much didn't feel anything besides the fact the dildo was cold. If I remained still, and after the silicon had taken my body temperature, I couldn't even tell if the dildo was in or not. Useless? I wondered. Well, I had to give it a try. It was time for some action! I slowly moved the dildo in and out while reaching my clit with my other hand. I closed my eyes and started to think of XX30.

I heard footsteps coming to the dorm. Shit! I quickly threw the blanket on me just as XX30 arrived.

"Oh, you're here? What were you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to have a nap? I was thinking of you..."

"You're right!" She said, undressing and crashing on her bed. "A nap wouldn't hurt me either." She lay there, vulnerable like the other day. She closed her eyes.

I straightened up a little and devoured her with my eyes again from afar. Her hips and breasts were now changing daily, looking always sexier. I felt twitches in my clitoris. Slowly, I resumed fucking myself from under my sheets with that dildo, but I wanted more! I took the dildo out, left my bed, and joined XX30. She was on her back, her legs straight but slightly spread. I settled in between them, my head sneaking to her crotch. I was half lying on her bed, half kneeling on the cold floor.

I blew some warm air on her pussy, but she didn't react. I kissed her inner thighs, around her crotch, and above her clit. Still no reaction. Good, I thought, touching her clit with my tongue for the first time. I kindly ate her out, which finally made her react. Each lick caused a slight movement of her hips. Regularly, I took short breaks to raise my head and look at her cute face. She wasn't having the same expressions as the other day with that orgasming device, but she kept a slight smile the whole time. The hand I slid between my legs didn't know what to do but remained active, focusing on my clit.

I picked up the pace with my tongue and masturbated myself in rhythm. I could tell the heat was building up by XX30 reactions until she cummed in a muffled moan. She arched her back and squeezed her legs so much it pushed me away. Delighted by the scene, I quickly climbed on her. It hadn't been long enough for me to please me yet, but I was barely starting.

"Oh, that was good!" she said, stretching her arms above her head in a long sigh.

"Really," I asked, very proud. I took the opportunity to land a few kisses on her neck and cheeks. "Any time, you just have to ask," I grinned.

"XW15 won't believe it," she chuckled.

"Hum, I'd rather you don't tell her anything..." I said, rolling over and lying on my back next to her. "Now, your turn!"

"What do you mean?" she asked, sitting up.

"You have no idea how horny I am and how much I would love to know what an orgasm is, so... Maybe you could return the favor?"

"Oh..." said XX30. "I... I don't know..."

"What? Why?" I complained, sitting up as well.

She sighed. "I don't know, women's parts... repel me. I can't do it, I'm sorry."

She stood up and took her skirt, ready to get dressed. I grabbed her hand just in time to stop her. "Wait, can't we talk?"

She sat back. "What is there to talk about?"

"I don't know. I spent time to please you, and now you're just going to leave me frustrated like that? That's unfair!"

"And I don't know what you don't understand." She looked pissed. "I didn't ask you for this. You didn't ask either. You imposed yourself, and I let you. That doesn't mean I owe you anything, does it? You don't want to play along with fighters, and everybody must accept it. But when I don't want to touch your vagina, then it's such a big deal? Isn't it a bit hypocritical?"

I didn't expect any of this. "But... I thought we had a special relationship! Please..." I smiled, hoping it would ease the tensions.

"Yes, we had. But things changed."

It was as if she just slapped me in the face. "But you told me you wanted me to become a carer so I could stay with you!" I complained.

"And I was wrong! I didn't realize what it would imply."

Ouch! "Can't you at least sympathize and apologize?"

"Apologize? For what? I didn't get cocky with the General: you did! You know what? You look as wild as men! And what you need is a cage, like all of them. XW15 was right, after all. I'll have a lot to tell her!"

I felt so stupid I didn't know what to say. Despite my frustration, I apologized and intended to do my best to make things right. But XX30 left as soon as she got dressed. I knew I fucked up. It ended all of my sexual frustrations instantly. Too bad it barely lasted for a few minutes. Having a pussy was a constant fucking disappointment.

I needed to walk, so I left the dorm and wandered the training wing aimlessly. I took random turns, not minding if I was going in circles. I just needed to pace and think about something else.

"Hey, cutie," I heard a man say from behind me.

"Now is really not the time," I replied, not even looking back.

I felt a slap on my ass. I stopped and took a deep breath. I turned around only to find a man with a big smile. He was taller than me but didn't look that impressive. Without a warning, I jumped on him. I slammed him hard against the wall, surprised by my strength. He looked surprised as well. I immediately plunged my hand into his boxers, going after his cage.

"Fine, I'm listening. Had something to say?" I roared.

He winced as an answer. It wasn't enough. I tightened my grip and heard clicks. Chastity locks were adjustable to fit different dick sizes. We had learned that it was our duty to check the cages were tight enough to play their role while not being too tight for men's comfort. And I just made his way too tight. I left him there in pain. And the only thing I cared about was to change my path so I wouldn't come across him again. Next time, he'll think twice before harassing a woman.

Did you like this? Then you're one favorite/comment/review away from making a man happy =)

Would you want to make a suggestion or discuss the story? Come join the Discord: https://discord.gg/tEbFQ6JVJc

4