61. Knowledge [1]
305 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All of them went to a Forest where Feuer said they would camp the rest of the night, curious, Lez was the one to ask verbally while Liz looked towards Feuer with questioning eyes ''Why are you so determined to leave so soon? We could pass the night on the house, comfortable and stuff...'' he asked as everyone looked towards Feuer, that was literally levitating the crib with Damon inside through his Mana while protecting it and making it comfortable, three in one, comfort, protection and locomotion.

''The less I'm attached to the Kingdom the better it is, who knows if a night could make me super attached to the Geist Kingdom?'' Feuer said but the truth is that he felt powerful auras coming towards the Kingdom, he knew they weren't hostile but he had a gut feeling that they were searching for him, it wasn't impossible for them to track him, after all.

They probably felt his Mana fluctuations when he fought the overgrown lizard and associated it to the traces left on the Kingdom that became dust, the Aurorial Kingdom, they had, however, ill intent towards him, Feuer wasn't going to gamble a fight against two powerful humans that could, maybe, use his younger brother against him.

[Unknown Person P.O.V]

I have been searching traces left by the thing that destroyed the Low Ranking Kingdom, what was it name? Auror Kingdom? Yes, something like that, it had became dust overnight after the phenomenon that turned the entire world sky in complete darkness, it was a scary sight, indeed.

Looking towards my partner for this mission, I said in realization ''I just felt fluctuations similar to the one that destroyed the Kingdom, I think he's near the Pure Snow Peak, the name of it was something like that, right? We can investigate around the Middle Ranking Kingdom, the Geist Kingdom, too, I heard that they recently won the war against the Ean Kingdom and killed the entire Royal Family, for a not so strong Kingdom, they sure are ruthless, huh?''

My partner isn't a man of many words, he simply nodded as I sighed, I never was a man good with names, anyway, the Peak is probably named Pure Snow Peak, right? Well, we'll investigate, just in case, this is the hope of finding the being and hunt it, a being this strong probably would bring many benefits, while we cannot defeat it isolatedly, we have already called for reinforcements, people strong than us to help, hundreds of them.

[Third Person P.O.V]

Feuer made some tents on the middle of the forest, they had already ran through thousands of kilometers and killed some beasts to eat, in the middle of the tents, Feuer picked some woods and threw a little ball made of Fire element to lit a fire pit.

Then, he removed all of the animal's non-edible parts before they became ashes, Feuer started to roast it on the fire pit while using salt to make a better taste, he's a fan of Barbecue, after all, soon, everyone got out of the tents, John was the first to shout ''It smells so good, Feuer-nii-san, what is that? I have never smelled something so good, this is the bestest thing I have ever smelled!''

Feuer smacked the young boy head while saying ''It's not bestest, you're Royalty, don't say bestest, just say 'this is the best thing' and it's done...'' he sighed at his disciple that is supposed to be Royalty, doing such mistake, John pouted while looking to the side but soon, he looked towards the meat that was roasting as he started to drool.

Looking towards John, Layla came near him and smacked the boy head ''Otouto, have some manners!'' she said but as if the words entered through an ear and left through the other, John ignored her as he drooled even more.

''Pffft...'' The siblings Lez and Liz were trying their best not to laugh at both royalties because unknown to Layla, she was also drooling, as if calculated, all animal meats finished roasting at the same time as Feuer served one to each except Silvy, as the Royalty among Dragon Royalties, she probably eats a lot, he gave her three, the size of the meat were big enough.

Silvy devoured all meats in an instant before looking towards Feuer with pleading eyes, he couldn't ignore her as he gave more meat to her, which she devoured, sighing, he said ''You'll get fat if you keep eating like that...''

As he said that, Silvy eyes had now a silver-colored glow but Feuer wasn't afraid as his eyes also started to glow but differently from her, his eyes were glowing in a golden color ''Try do to anything and I will show why no one can defy the Golden Phoenix...'' he said in a voice only her could hear as his body exuded a majestic aura, ethereal like the Universal Laws, one that nobody can defy except him and himself.

He's not a fan of being hit by woman, not only women but by nobody, he's not a masochist, as his majestic aura was exuded, everyone, unconsciously, backed off a few steps while Silvy bowed her head, a sign that she wouldn't defy him, approaching her while removing his aura, he patted her head ''Sorry for that but I'm not a masochist...'' he said while apologizing.

'Heh, my plan worked...' Silvy thought while feeling the warmth his hands were giving, a small smile appeared on her beautiful and delicate face, she knew, of course, that someone like Feuer, the Golden Phoenix, Royalty among Phoenix royalties, Empress, or in this case, Emperor of all Gods, including the Four Primordial Gods, wouldn't be afraid of her and wouldn't accept any act of her against him.

Feuer felt surprisingly strange, something inside him was saying that he was tricked but he was still patting Silvy as Layla suddenly interjected between them as Feuer noticed 'Oh, the famous separating woman?' he thought to himself while remembering all animes he watched back then where one of the romantic interest would separate the main lead of another romantic interest with the famous descending arm.

'Well, I'll just make myself dumb' Feuer thought to himself before saying ''Hmm, is there something wrong, Layla?'' he said as Layla's eyes wandered around ''N-no, why do you t-think so?'' she said while shuttering, Feuer thought she was cute with her now entire face being red as an apple 'So she's the shy type, hm...' he thought while nodding to himself.

''Well, it's just that you're so red, are you with a fever?'' Feuer said before resting his forehead against her, she was, indeed, with high temperatures but he knew it wasn't really a fever, she was just having the famous extreme blushing.

Unconsciously, Layla backed off a step due to her shyness before she looked around ''I'll eat something...'' she said in a barely audible voice as she went to the fire pit, where roasted meat was served.

'So easy to tease...' Feuer laughed inwardly in a somewhat sadistic manner, he discovered recently that his sadistic side awakens when teasing someone that is considered a friend to himself, however, he doesn't feel any fun teasing males, only females, which is something good in Feuer views since he's straight.

Sighing, he went to his tent to sleep as Silvy followed him silently, seeing her bold move, Layla also silently followed, the victim of their ''attacks'' had already lied down on a bed he took from his near-infinite inventory and slept almost instantaneous, sighing, they went to their own tents.

Announcement

Heyo, if you want, support me on patreon and read up to 20 chapters ahead!

--> Patreon <--

9