Chapter 01 Reincarnated as a baby.
1.1k 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“So the story goes like this..”.

“You already told me that a couple of times already”.

“I can’t help it, dude. It was so interesting after all”.

Jin, who is walking next to his friend's side Eric, can only sigh. He already hears it from his friend's mouth almost every time the conversation is switched to a game topic. Even today.

Especially about the game that recently got released, and it was an Erotic Game named Rise of Heros. It was a simulation and a little bit of an RPG game. Not only will you be playing a simulation where you must pick the correct route to raise the affection of the Heroines, but also you can build your main character to become stronger to clear the game. Eric, who got the chance to play it, always brings it back into their conversation and tells the story about how good the game was.

“Okay, I get it already, don’t spoil me any more than this”.

“Hmm.. you might be right”. 

“Finally, his excitement is suppressed”. Jin thought. Jin already heard it many times over and remembered almost the whole story.

They both are on their way home from school. The sky already turned yellow, and they both walked on the side road wearing a white school uniform. While listening to the sound of the car passing by making the wind brush past into their skin cooling it off from the hot weather. 

“Man, It’s sure hot”.

“Yeah you are right about that. It’s already July so no wonder”.

The air is pretty humid around this time. Making their pores open up and sweat a little bit. That signifies that the summer is here.

“What will you do about your Summer break Jin?”.

“Nothing much, probably just do my training and gaming. Oh, and homework”.

As soon as Jin says that keyword. Eric beside him frowns after realizing the truth. 

“Man, It’s summer break yet they require us to still be learning at home. What a pain!”.

Jin can only smile wryly after hearing his friend's remark. Though he agrees a bit about that.

As they walked they could see the intersection road ahead of them. From there they can just turn right and walk further for about fifteen minutes to arrive at Eric's house. Jin's purpose for visiting his house is to borrow the new Erotic games they talked about earlier.

It’s not like Jin has no money to buy it, but the game is already sold out by the time he wants to purchase it. He forgot to pre-order it when it was released.

They arrive at the intersection and stand in it waiting because the light just happens to turn Red. There were only the two of them who stood there.

“Oh right, Jin”.

“What?”.

“Do you still do your Kenjutsu training?”.

“Yeah of course. I just joined not too long ago after all”.

“A month I presume?”.

“Yeah, that's right”.

Last month Jin just recently joined a dojo that trained in Kenjutsu. The reason he started training in Kenjutsu is because he tried to train not only his body but also his mind. Well, the main reason is that he likes sports overall, especially martial arts.

“How about you? What will you do this summer break, oh, ace from the basketball team”.

Jin says that while directing a teasing look at him. Eric, who stood beside Jin and heard what he said, placed a finger on his lips. Despite being his first year, he has already entered the regular team and has great expectations placed upon him. Not only is he gifted, but he is also working really hard to achieve his dream to become a Pro basketball player. for the record, he was half Japanese and half American.

“They say the practice will be harder, and there will be a boot camp in the middle of August. So I probably won't have a chance to play with you at that time”.

“It’s okay dude. Enjoy your training”.

“Well, you too”.

They both smiled and started to continue their random topic. The light is already showing green, and when they try to cross over. 

“Takuya, stop!!!”.

They heard a woman scream from behind, and beside them saw the little boy running trying to cross the road, knowing the light was green. Jin and Eric notice that, and when Jin tries to warn the kid. The loud sound of a horn ringing on the street made his body stiffen as he looked toward it.

He saw a truck and the panicked face of the driver desperately trying to stop the car. 

“It’s bad”. he thought.

It seems like the truck is having a problem with the brake system. When he tries to move forward. His body is standing there like his feet are glued onto the ground. It was like his body understood, that the moment he tried to step in and try to help the little boy he would die.

“Come on, move”. he cursed inside his heart.

Despite all of that, his mind refuses to admit it. He desperately commands his body to move but to no avail. The woman who screams now beside them desperately tries to reach the little boy by extending her right hand with tears streaming down her pretty face. 

“It’s too late!!”. Jin thought.

“No, it’s not”. 

Like the sound of the savior that will save the day. Eric dash forward with unimaginable speed and grab the kid before anyone else, and try to protect him, but his heroic action not only made Jin and the woman beside him stunned. The driver was also stunned, and by reflexes, he turned the steer left and the truck now approached Jin and the woman.

At that time Jin see the world turned into a gray colour, and everything was like moving in the slow motion. It was like his body suddenly got an enhancement and made his senses broadened and can feel everything in his surroundings.

“Ah, I am going to die. Is this what people say about ‘My life flashing before my eyes in their death door’... But at least”. 

Surprisingly in his last moment, he still retained his calm and remembered that there was still one person behind him. The woman who is still in the running position trying to grab the little boy. Without further ado, Jin uses his right foot as an axis and uses his left foot to kick the woman's butt.

“I am truly sorry, I hope you can forgive me for doing this to a woman”. he murmured inside his heart, and with the sudden enhancement that happened to his body. He pushed the woman forward. The woman gets pushed over and collides with Eric, before his body is hit by the truck, and his world turns black instantly.

***

Jin regained his consciousness. He opened his eyes but his vision was blurry. He felt that his body was cold and shivering drenched. He tries to move his limbs but he can’t move freely like he used to, and when he tries to speak only a harsh voice comes out from his throat.

“Aaaa….”. (“What is happening to me?”). He thought.

“Madam, My lord, congratulations. It's a healthy baby boy”.

“You did great Honey

“Thanks, dear”.

“Aaa?”. (“There was someone else here?”).

Jin realized that there was someone else beside him there, but he couldn't understand the word that they spoke. They speak using a foreign language that’s unheard of. Suddenly his body was enveloped by something and his shivering body felt warmth.

“Let me hold him”.

“Here madam”.

“Dear look, he was our third son, he had the same black hair as you”.

“You are right, honey”.

Jin heard the conversation between the two individuals that were near him, he can feel their relief tone. From the thing that is happening right now, Jin finally realized the situation he got in.

“No way, did I just get reborn as a baby and have my memory from my past life intact??. I thought that thing only happened in fiction but it is happening right now… I am so sleepy“.

All sorts of thoughts swirling inside his brain, and made a mess. With his newborn physic and the warmth that radiated from his parent's embrace made him feel sluggish. He starts to yawn before eventually falling into a deep sleep. 

“Oh my, he is tired, fufu, how cute. Now he is sleeping”.

“You should rest too honey”.

“Yeah I will. Sleep well. Right, we already decided what his name is right?”.

“Yeah, if it’s a Girl we will name her Rin, and if it’s a Boy we will name him ..”.

“”Jin””.

They said that simultaneously with a smile, and coincidently they named him the same as his name in his previous life. The mother who is exhausted after giving birth, laying down and sleeping beside her newborn baby with a blooming smile on her face. While the father watching his family grow again made him more determined than ever and swore to protect this family and the happiness that will come to their family. 

At this time Jin still didn’t realize that he is a person that can turn the world upside down in the future. 

29