Chapter 21 Help part 03
256 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Sorry, It's a bit short. My mind kind of burned out. So only one chap this time.

[Current BP: 2858]

After finishing his usual daily tasks. He is now walking around town with his other two attendants while looking at his status window before closing it again. He is wondering what he should do about it before putting it aside for now. Arnold and Irena are now walking in front of him dressed like some adventurer. It seems their equipment from the past still fits their body. 

Arnold wears a tight long-sleeved t-shirt that shows his body line, topped with leather armor that covers his chest and a black jacket on top. Wear black trousers, a knee guard and black boots. As for Irena, she is wearing a white battle dress, leather that covers her abdomen area, and emphasises her huge chest, covered entirely by a robe and a hood. She is using the hood now to cover her face.

They arrive at the main road. then turn to the east side toward the market district. As soon as they get there. The road is packed with people. Housewives that buy some groceries, a merchant, and a street vendor gather around to liven the district.

“Come follow me”.

Jin walked in front and led the two toward the residential area. He dug into his memories from yesterday. about where Nina whereabout. They keep walking before they see the house Jin remembers.

They stood in front of the house and when they arrived and planning to knock on it. The door is opened and Nina with her green casual clothes ready to do her work. 

Nina who opened the door stiffened her body upon seeing an unknown trio man that stood in front of her mother’s house in the morning. However, she loosened her tension a bit. After seeing someone she thought, should not be here.

“Big brother Jin?”.

“Yes, Nina Good morning.

“Good morning”.

Jin greeted the young lady before turning to his attendants. trying to explain the situation and not make her nervous.

“Let me introduce them, they are my attendants in my right..”.

Arnold stepped forward, a soft smile appeared on his handsome face and began to introduce himself.

“My name is Arnold. I am here to guard these two people with me as my Job”.

Nina tilted her head not understanding what Arnold was saying. Jin just smiled wryly hearing Arnold's uptight introduction before turning to his left.

“Next is”.

Irena opened her hood and smiled like a kind mother to her child and it made Nina relax her guard around her.

“My name is Irena. I am here because of a request from my young master. I heard that your mother was ill? So perhaps I can cure her with my healing skill”.

“Eh?”.

Nina, who heard Irena's words, stood motionless just like a statue. Then Jin approached her and lowered his eyes to match Nina.

“Where is your mother?”.

“..She is inside, but big brother can you..?”.

“Let's go inside first. Arnold, you stay guard outside. In case someone interrupts you can chase them. Irena with me inside”

“Understood young master”.

“Yes, young master”.

“Eh? What is happening right now?”.

Jin smiled seeing Nina flustered expression. Nina is confused watching what is happening before her eyes. Seeing a man and a woman who was older than Jin obeyed his command like it was a natural thing, opened her mouth. Then something clicked in her mind.

“Big brother are you a ..?”.

“Let's go inside. I made a promise with your mother yesterday so I need to finish this fast”. (“Also there is one more thing I need to do”. Jin thought).

Nina’s mind became more complicated after hearing Jin remark, “Promise but, big brother never meet with mama, but ..eh?”. Nina thought. Nina opened the door slowly entering the inside and led Jin toward her mother's bedroom. She opened the door and the first thing they witnessed was a single bed with a white mattress, a small desk and a vase on it. a sitting woman in her early thirties sitting on the bed, welcoming the guests.

The woman smiled upon seeing Nina and then her eyes met Jin. Jin raised his right hand and greeted her.

“You came”.

“Good morning, it's a promise after all. Sorry to bother you in the early morning. I brought someone that might help you”.

Jin looked at her appearance. She was wearing a white pyjama while half of her body was buried under the blanket. As for the condition, he didn’t find any difference. Jin turned his head to look at Irena, and Irena who witnessed the spectacle smiled in relief.

“thank god, it seems I can cure her young master”.

“You sure about that?”.

“Yes, I am completely sure”.

The woman and Nina have both their eyes peeled, shocked hearing the statement. If irena said she could cure it then it must be true. He knows that Irena is not just some maid with a healing skill in her grasp, but she is also one of his father's former party members. an S-rank adventure also a dragon slayer. Nickname Unholy Priest because not just because her healing skill had a high level but her barrier skill level was also high. 

Jin nods toward Irene. Irena, who understood that, approached the man and smiled to ease her nervousness.

“..Is it true? You can truly cure me?”.

“Yes, I can I will start right now. Can you back away for a bit Nina”.

“Yes”.

Irena, seeing Nina back away and standing beside Jin, smiled. She extended her hand upward and started to concentrate. Then a myriad of mana particles gathered around her. Below her feet there shone a strange symbol that glowed. The woman opened her jaw shocked to see a high level of healing skill cast before her eyes. Jin also on the outer appearance got a calm face, but inside he was screaming, “What a beautiful and calming spell Irena cast. After finishing the spell, Irena who closed her eyes suddenly opened and chanted.

“Recovery”.

[Activating level 7 healing magic]

[Mana -1000]

The brilliance of particles filled the room before they entered Nina's mother's body. Soon her body that has a bluish vein appeared on her skin and faded returning to its beautiful smooth unblemished skin, Her unhealthy pale face also regained some life. The one who felt it the most was Nina's mother; she sat there unmoving while observing the white skin on her hands. The light subsided and Nina’s mother who still could not grasp what was happening to her body. slowly but surely regained herself.

She clenched her fist felt that her strength had regained a bit and turned to look at Nina.

”Nina”.

“..Mama? ..Are you okay?”.

Nina's eyes opened wide, shocked to see the phenomenon tearing up before she dashed and dived into her mother's embrace.

“Uwaaaa,, mama. I am glad, truly.. hic ..”.

“I am sorry Nina for putting you in that hardship. I am truly sorry”.

Nina’s mother also couldn’t contain her terms anymore. just like a dam that has been broken. she cried while embracing her mother.

“I am sorry Nina and thank you. You are my beloved daughter”.

“..hic ..mama. I am truly glad..”.

Jin and Irena witnessed the scene. bailout from the room and let the two lay their feelings out.

[Sub quest complete]

[Passive skill Jade eyes acquired]

[Received BP 100]

[Current BP 2958]

Jin who understood that this was not the time for that. form a fist inside his heart, “..Yes, finally”. Jin thought.

13