1. Expanding the family
1.7k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Matas lay in the grass, closed his eyes, and heaved a long sigh.

“What’s going on, sweetheart?” asked Leja, his wife, still breastfeeding their daughter.

“Nothing. It’s just: the lake, the trees, the birds; It’s inspiring?”

Matas opened his eyes only to see Leja insistently staring at him. “Fine… Before, I used to come here a lot. It was one of my favorite spots in the world. And since the incident, I thought I would hate it. For a while, even just hearing someone mention Neris Park was triggering. But now that I’m here, I realize I was missing this place. The wildlife, the air, it makes me feel like I’m alive again.”

“The incident?” she complained. “Don’t call it that!” Leja covered one of Amelija’s tiny ears with her only free hand. “Don’t listen to what daddy says,” she told her with that silly voice adults take when talking to babies. Amelija answered with a cough, signaling she had drunk enough for now. Leja handed her to Matas, who gently swung her in his arms.

“Do you regret it?” Leja asked.

Matas took his time to answer, watching his daughter slowly fall asleep. Looking at her, Matas could see his own blonde hair and short chin, but also Leja’s tiny nose and dark brown eyes, so dark they were nearly black.

“It’s been rough, but I don’t regret it, I think,” he whispered. He delicately dropped the baby in the stroller, already looking forward to a couple of hours of peace from Amelija’s sleep.

“Wanna see something?” Leja asked.

Matas turned around. His wife was still sitting in the grass, but instead of covering herself back with her crop top, she pulled it up and was now shaking her generous breasts in front of him. Matas felt hypnotized by his wife’s beauty. She had surprisingly large breasts and wide hips relative to how narrow and thin her waist was. The perfect hourglass shape, with the cutest face you could imagine to match. A perfect breeding body. How could a girl as incredible as her end up with him? Matas didn’t know, but right now, he didn’t care.

He walked to her, kindly pushed her on her back, and buried his face in her chest. She giggled. He rolled on her side to rest his head on one of her boobs and grabbed the other with his hand.

“I love you, Leja! But I hate you at the same time... You’re torturing me! I miss having sex with you…”

Leja let her fingers run through Matas’ short hair. “I know, sweetheart, I know. I miss having sex too.” Matas’ hand left Leja’s breast and caressed her flat tummy.

“I remember the last time we came here,” she continued. “You were so shy, so hesitant.” She giggled again.

“Well… I never was with a girl before you. You were my very first time. I still don’t understand what you found so interesting in me. Let’s be honest: I’m short, skinny; I don’t have money or talent...”

“You’re perfect,” she interrupted. “You’re sensitive, caring, loyal, dedicated. You live for your family. And you gave me a wonderful baby! It is worth more to me than anything else.”

Leja took Matas’ hand and pushed it further down inside her panties. Matas’ fingers immediately got to work, already lubricated by Leja’s wet vagina.

“It makes me so horny to come back here…” she said, her breath intensifying. “To think again about how you brought me here, the way you undressed me, the baby we made…” Leja paused to kiss her husband passionately. Matas was now masturbating her as hard as he could, but after the kiss, she gave him ‘that look.’ He understood what he had to do.

After removing her shorts and panties, Matas crawled between her legs and let his tongue and mouth finish the job, running up and down between her lips. As usual, she grabbed his head to grind her tiny clit against his tongue. And within minutes, Leja had to bite on her lip not to wake Amelija up as she orgasmed.

After that, Matas climbed from between her legs, ending up right against his wife’s pussy, in the missionary position. She was lying there, naked and out of breath. A year ago, he was here in the same position, with his wife in the same state of bliss. Except today, he was still fully dressed and with no intention of doing anything about it.

Faintly, he dared rock his hips a little, grinding his clothed pelvis against his wife’s naked pussy, as if he was having sex with her. Until he abruptly stopped, letting himself drop on top of his wife. Since Matas was shorter than Leja, his head landed again on Leja’s boobs, waking her from her after-orgasm torpor. She grabbed him in her arms.

“Thank you! I needed that so much!”

Matas didn’t reply and instead started to sob.

“Oh! What’s going on, sweetheart?” asked Leja.

“I can’t... I can’t anymore! I’m so horny! Please!” he said before bursting into tears.

“Shhhh,” said Leja, caressing her husband’s head. “I know! I’m sorry. I’m sorry I can’t help you!”

“I know,” said Matas calming down. “But it’s so hard to have you there all for me and not be able to…”

“Do you still love me?”

“Of course, I love you! I would do anything for you! And for Amelija!”

“Anything?”

“Of course, you know I can’t refuse you anything.”

Leja marked a pause. “Then maybe we could give Amelija a little sister?” she asked casually.

Matas pushed on his arms to look at her. “What?” he asked, frowning his blonde eyebrows.

“Remember when we met? I told you: I always wanted a big family with many kids, right? If I remember correctly, you agreed to it. It was my only request: to have a large family! Well, now I feel ready for another one.”

“I… Uh, yeah?” said Matas, getting up. “But you know that I can’t!”

“Can’t what?”

“How do you expect me to give you another baby if we can’t…” Matas mimed grabbing a girl’s hips and pushing his hips forward to penetrate her.

“Fuck? Of course, I know you can’t! Which is why we need help,” she said, stretching up while still lying on the grass.

“Are you serious?” asked Matas.

“Of course, I’m serious, silly! I still want that family!” She brought both her hands to her pussy to spread her lips wide. “Since you said you would do anything for me, and since you can’t put your seeds in there yourself anymore, we just need to find someone else to do it for you.”

“Like a doctor? Is this what you mean? Like an IVF?”

Leja giggled. “No! Like another man, of course!”

Matas started to panic. “What? No! You can’t be serious!”

“Shhhh, calm down! You’ll wake her up!”

“So, you’re telling me you just want to find a random guy, let him fuck you and knock you up?”

“Well, not a random guy, but that’s the idea!” she said, smiling at Matas. “Ooooh!” she cooed. “Just the idea of it makes me so horny again!”

“And you expect me to accept that?”

“Uh-huh!” she nodded, starting to slowly rub her clit.

“This is crazy! This is not happening!” said Matas, walking back and forth around Leja.

“Shhhh,” she said, wiggling her hips in a hypnotizing way. “Ok, sweetheart. You didn’t understand me. What I meant is: this is going to happen. I’ll get another baby. Whether you want it or not, with or without your help. And I was hoping you’d agree to it, even help me get it!”

Matas felt stunned by what his wife just said. He froze before dropping to his knees and putting his hands together. “Please, Leja, I love you with all my heart, but don’t do this to me! To us! I beg you! You can ask me anything, but not that! It would break me! I can’t!”

“You can’t? Why? Didn’t you say you loved me?” she said, making soft eyes. “You’re stronger than this! We’re stronger than this!”

“Why? One, because I can’t just let you cheat on me. Two, because what if you end up liking the other man more than me? And three, because that’s the most humiliating and emasculating thing you could do to me! Why would you do this to me?”

“Shhhh,” she said again. “Since we met, I have been telling you. You’re my only one! And having no baby isn’t negotiable! I warned you before, so I’m not doing anything to you!”

“Can you please stop masturbating while we’re having such a serious discussion?” requested Matas.

Instead of stopping, Leja picked up the pace. “Come, sweetheart,” she asked, extending her hands towards him. “It’s going to be alright!”

Matas slowly crawled to her, climbed on top of her, and stopped above her. He was now looking right into her eyes as she was still pleasing herself. Her eyes were so dark and deep that Matas dove into them. “Tell me, what do you see?” she asked.

Matas took a second to answer. “The most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen…” Matas was now having trouble focusing on Leja’s eyes and not looking down at her amazing body. She pulled his head to hers and gave him a long, fiery kiss.

“What you see is your wife. You belong to me, Matas, now and forever. We’ll never be apart, do you understand? This body is all yours to play with. And all I ask in exchange is another baby. Isn’t that a fair deal?” Matas was confused but couldn’t argue with that logic. “Go on, play with my body, sweetheart! Help yourself!”

Once more, Matas got to work and caressed and kissed Leja everywhere, heavily insisting on her neck and breasts before moving further down. Once more, he was getting intoxicated by her beauty and perfect curves.

“You belong to me, Matas, and you will stay at my side, and I will stay at yours,” she whispered. “Even if another man enters our life, and even if I have another baby with him. Promise me to help me get another baby. Nod if you do,” she commanded.

Matas, now eating her out again, poked her waxed mons pubis with his nose as he nodded.

“Good boy… Now I want to feel your fingers inside me too! I want you to prepare me for what’s coming next! Aaaaah, this will be so good!”

Without a word, he obeyed. Another tear rolled down his cheek, realizing he was trapped between total bliss and psychological torture.

13