6. A bottle in the sea
1.1k 3 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The next few months were the best of Matas’ life. Two more old maids came out of nowhere to care for Amelija and to tend to the house and the couple’s needs. Adomas kept his promise, and the money kept flowing in without even having to work. Everything was perfect! Until Adomas stopped paying.

A Saturday evening, Matas rang at Adomas’ house. He opened the door.

“Matas?” he asked, peeling his eyes. “Is that you?” Matas nodded. “Lord! Come in!”

Matas followed his former boss into his house, all the way to his living room. “Sit down,” said Adomas. “Whisky?” he offered.

“I can’t,” replied Matas, a hand on his prominent belly. “But thanks.”

Adomas sighed. “How long?”

“You were there, remember? It was eight months ago.”

Adomas took a sip of his drink. “You’ve changed,” he said, miming Matas’ breasts.

“Yes. Remember what you said? If you’re going to grow breasts, I want to be the one giving them to you. Well, here they are,” said Matas, pulling up his ample shirt and revealing his boobs. “Like them?” Adomas didn’t answer and took another sip. “Because if you don’t start paying again, she will give you some as well, you know? And more.”

“Huh, so that’s why you’re here? She sent her puppy to scare me instead of coming herself. Called it!”

“And why else would I come?”

“To break free, obviously.” Adomas looked straight into Matas’ eyes. “I don’t know what she is, but let’s face it. Someone has to stop her. She’s evil!”

“To you, maybe. Someone had to stop you, too. Did my wife stop you?” Adomas didn’t answer that either. “See, maybe she isn’t that evil after all.”

“What about you, then? Did you have to be stopped?” asked Adomas.

“I’m her husband, and I’m exactly where I was always supposed to be. With my family.”

“Her husband?” he snickered. “When did you last look at yourself in a mirror, husband? Here, there’s one behind you, on the door.”

Matas froze, hesitating, but he still reluctantly walked to the mirror. He was shocked at what he saw. Parts of his face still reminded him of himself a little, but everything else had transformed. He had wider hips, breasts, skinnier legs, and arms. And, of course, a pregnant belly. He wasn’t exactly looking like a woman, more like halfway there.

“Now tell me, husband, how happy are you, really?”

Matas sat back at the table. “Well, let me think. Every morning, I wake up next to the most beautiful woman in the world – my wife. We then have sex all day, and we only stop to play with our perfect little girl. So, pretty happy, I would say.”

“What about that?” asked Adomas, pointing at Matas’ swollen belly.

“Meh, it’s not so bad. And when I feel nauseous or have other side effects, I remember that I’m by Leja’s side, and it makes it all worth it.”

“Well, that would scare the shit out of me.”

“I didn’t say I wasn’t scared, though…” said Matas, looking down. “But, if you remember correctly, that’s not Leja’s doing. It is yours.”

“Bullshit! And you know it!” he said, slamming his fist on the table.

“Ah, yes? How so? All you had to do was fuck HER, and YOU insisted to fuck me too.”

“Come on! She manipulated us from the beginning! She made you tell me enough to pique my curiosity, and once I knew about your pussy, she knew I would want to fuck you! She fucking made you wax your twat, for Lord’s sake! And she basically chastised you for a year only to make you horny enough to allow it! Wake up, boy!”

“Fair enough. But tell me, then. Did you jerk off already? Huh? How many times?” Adomas didn’t answer again. “Is Leja also chastising you remotely? Of course not. You have today the same choice I had then, and you made the same decision. It has nothing to do with Leja. You’re just as scared as I was back then.”

“You got it wrong. Don’t you see that getting off would never wake up your hormones? Getting fucked did. So, trust me: I rubbed that cunt. A lot. Countless times. Except it does feel anything. But whatever, that’s not the point. Whether you realize it or not, we’re in big trouble. Very big. You, more than me. But it has to stop, one way or another.” said Adomas. “Don’t you understand?”

“You’re in trouble if you stop paying.”

“Matas? Listen to me. It’s not about the money! I can pay. That’s not the problem. I stopped paying, hoping I could talk to you. Maybe-”

“And you did. Now time’s up. Just pay, and don’t make me waste my time. Because to me, sex is still fun.”

“You’re hopeless…” whispered Adomas. “Fine, I tried… Go, tell your mistress I’ll behave. And if one day you regret what happened to you, don’t say I didn’t try to warn you. My last piece of advice: get the fuck out of here. As soon as you can!”

“Don’t think I’m stupid, Adomas. I know this is not about getting me out of trouble. It’s about you. It’s always about you. But now, let me return the favor. I can feel how horny you are. How desperate to cum. I knew the feeling once. Now, here’s my advice: come back, and she’ll satisfy your lust. She will make you feel better than you ever felt.”

“Yeah, perfect advice to end up like you,” he scoffed. “Like a fucking drug addict. No, thank you!”

Matas walked back to the door and glanced back at Adomas one last time.

“Yes, I know, I’ll pay…” said Adomas.

“Before I leave, I have one last message for you from Leja. She said she reserved a room for you, just next to ours. If you ever feel like joining us someday. I hope you’ll also have nice tits then.”

“In your dreams!” shouted Adomas as Matas left the house.

12